Weapon balance on the first day of the patch

• Combat Balance
    • the fire is so sick now that it can easy take out any other build bow is just fuck up vs fire now you just need to get hit 3 time an you are death an their mobility not good anymore on bow vs fire

TY for ruin the Weapon Line Albion Team gotta say you guys do a not very great job try hire some non childen at corp that think longer then hey higher dps so i can beat all other weapon if i win i dont care aboudt the rest of the player WTF COMON pls
      ALBION TEAM PLS LEARN FROM PREVEUS Mistake ty
    • Quagga wrote:

balance

guaranteed hit or dmg
      dispalcement or dmg
      mobility or dmg

you won't find that in gloves.
      A couple of days ago I tried battle bracers and... oh my god.

Who balanced this damage? But this is not the main question. 6-8 gankers are no longer a problem. Nobody can catch up with me. I am speed now.The same gankers attacked me 3 times in a row. I ran away and mounted without problems. During the week of testing, I died 2 times. The first time I made a mistake. The second time I laughed so hard when I wrote to the gankers that tears came to my eyes. In short, I just chose to die. Ahaha, still funny.
      hellfire hands enjoyer
      700/700 daggers
      500/700 nature

The post was edited 2 times, last by VseOtlichno ().

• VseOtlichno wrote:

A couple of days ago I tried battle bracers and... oh my god.

Who balanced this damage? But this is not the main question. 6-8 gankers are no longer a problem. Nobody can catch up with me. I am speed now.The same gankers attacked me 3 times in a row. I ran away and mounted without problems. During the week of testing, I died 2 times. The first time I made a mistake. The second time I laughed so hard when I wrote to the gankers that tears came to my eyes. In short, I just chose to die. Ahaha, still funny.
      bracers are the best weapon ever created in this game
      never had so much fun with a single weapon
      Spear supremacy
    • from the healer rework perspective, smite is great and holy is fun to play as a dps / heal hybrid now. decently balanced in 1v1 content like corrupted due to -30% heal debuff, takes skill to use and gives big damage boost for hitting consecutive shots. Great job on this one, but hallowfall still should probably be changed to make it not so annoying to fight in 1v1 type content. The suggestion to make it a targeted skill (enemy or ally) would probably fix all issues, then buff it accordingly to make sure its still competitive with other heal options.

The new great nature is definitely an improvement, can be a little too strong against dot builds like fire / curse / axe (which happen to be insanely popular in crystal arena atm), but simultaneously fairly weak against big hit / direct damage builds. Think this skill should be given a grudge type treatment where it gets 1 big heal tick once per second if it hit by direct damage of any kind (no longer triggers on damage over time) to make it more balanced against all weapon types.

Thorns and brambleseed i am just not enjoying as much. I am not a fan of autoattack builds in general as i think they just feel "clunky" compared to builds based off q / w / e skills, but even then i just think these skills are too weak to be viable for much content. Good for clearing mobs and thats about it. Maybe take out the auto attack component, buff the thorn damage slightly, and then make the snare like 1h frost e where the longer someone stays in it the stronger snare is until the ultimately become rooted for 1-2s, which would make it combo great with brambleseed cause that thing is realllly hard to get the second bigger hit landed without working with a tank

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lockemup ().

• honeslty im not a fan that thorns is a ground target aoe damage over time. These type of abilities really need to be paired with a tank to be effective, which its ok for fire and curse to have ground target aoe options because they both also have two other very viable q options for when they arent playing with a tank. But nature's only dmg option shouldnt be tank dependent. Smite isnt really comparable because its damage is instant and doesnt require the target continuously stay in the same spot.

If i could redesign the skill i would rather base it off something like searing flame (fire q3), make its range much shorter (12-13m instead of 18), make it a "thorny vine" projectile and keeping with nature heal / damage over time theme make the dot stack increase in damage over time for consecutive hits like bow poison arrow. If wanted to make it super cool / skill based, could make the dot stack up to 3 times, but then if hit again when the dot is fully stacked, the vine completely constricts someone in place for 2-3seconds (roots) but the dot falls off completely and must be restacked, which would make it combo well with brambleseed, and also make it kind of comparable to managing q heal stacks in that you want to clear it right before it expires for full benefit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lockemup ().

• And another "help" for the balance team..

I made my unbalanced day today..

What u do if u want to do that?

Go to murderer Albion page

Select build statistics

Take one of the 90% succes builds - slayer -

Today I used:

Claymore, Cooldown jacket, that gives me on top 30% AS, cultist chowl, HP boots - any, thetford, CD food, situational pots..

Playstyle:

Just prestack, initiate on E, give cultist debuff, use Cooldown jacket, enjoy another full stack, E, give another cultist debuff ..uups won

Basically, this if u do it braindead wins you most fights...

If not reset - do another try..

Why I say that? It is not just this build..
      The data what is OP and what not is even on external sites. Why does the balance team not use it??

Would a more balanced game not be more fun?
      Why do 90% success rate builds remain unchallenged??

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().