Weapon balance on the first day of the patch

• Combat Balance
    • The_Support_God wrote:

no can do. 36% move speed from perma sword stack
      breaks the game
      Tell me with wich wep can perma jump- Leap every 2 - 4 secs? And can do it in arena, hellgates and others intances where there is no mobs for hit and stack?

So if you wanna complain about crazy weps start from the others that never have been changed from begginig and ppl spam them still and take adventage from that.
    • Painball wrote:

@The_Support_God why is it with every patch you do some obviously broken change and then cant figure it out in testing. Incompetence or Ignorance? Half of CDs and all of 2's are just infernal staffs now. Shades of Wild Fire, gg yet again.
      it has tradition my friend.. right after beta it began..

Retromans first Meta was grudge.. you could not GvG without Grudge..just put it on any DPS and GG..

It took around 6 months till it was fixed..so..what is the problem ...it is consistent..
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Painball wrote:

@The_Support_God why is it with every patch you do some obviously broken change and then cant figure it out in testing. Incompetence or Ignorance? Half of CDs and all of 2's are just infernal staffs now. Shades of Wild Fire, gg yet again.
      it has tradition my friend.. right after beta it began..
      Retromans first Meta was grudge.. you could not GvG without Grudge..just put it on any DPS and GG..

It took around 6 months till it was fixed..so..what is the problem ...it is consistent..
      Sorry but at some point they need to admit they have no idea what they are talking about or doing and just listen to the player base.
    • I gave a warning on infernal ..well..
      I gave a warning on dual swords
      And
      I gave a warning that nature is not really playable..
      I just played sword against nature...and I know how nature works ... zero thorns on me, this poor guy had to try auto / w and also w ..vs godspeed of swords on perm 3 stacks ..u get the first hit, but not the big one..

With dual swords Merc combo i killed the nature with 100 % life at the end..

But i give another hint, a certain holy build is strong..i starts with H and ends with all...
      Put some knocks and invis to it and you have a monster.. will need a few days till streamer and other have figured..

But i also warned... Don't give mobility on heal...

But i think I talk to walls..

And then ..the shit hits the fan..

The post was edited 5 times, last by Trial_hard ().

• i Agree on this
      Nature need to be set not to be able to heal same time as you do dps i can kill any one any time with mercernay jacket soldier shoes an blight staff i have heal all the time they cant even get me down..

another Thing is that Life Curse get lvl up with the Grat curse ??? why do both get point when you use Graet curse

All healer staff need to get their healing remove if you set it for dps its not fair to other players i can fight 3 at the same time an go out of conbat at any time i want E Ability works with soldier boots on blight staff they heal doble with the boots active so i run like i have miner shoes on.

the dps is fine just remove the healing from the staff when you activate dps an make extra E ablity on all weapon so you can be pure dps or pure healing.

also i can say right now with the fastes weapon before i did clear 3 corruted with the Druid staff i now do 4½ so much more powerfull is it i dont need food for healing or posion for bosses like i do with other..

i do say incress the range on abilitys by 3 meters for curse vile to 15 meters seems odd that bow can hit 22 an you only can hit 11 m

an still for sword skills Remove the 3 stack an make it 2 the sword is anot good anogf as dps weapon you have 1 handet fire that do 1400 damge with true damge 4.1 tir an you have swords with same cooldown that make 600 with 3 stacks same cooldown almost do not add up an you can not charges true firewalls plis fix this..

Morning Star we have a lot of gankers in red Zone they can keep a battlemount from not moving with silens thats crazy you can total stop any player from moving at all for more then 1 min with soldier armor did try this my self CC is to powerfull in grups there is no way for the taget to run you can pull every mount back with graveguard armor an the cooldown is back down on the Morning Star so 3 people with moneing star 3 people graveguard armor an soldier armor can stun you forever look in to this,

The post was edited 2 times, last by Worship ().

• Worship wrote:

i Agree on this
      Nature need to be set not to be able to heal same time as you do dps i can kill any one any time with mercernay jacket soldier shoes an blight staff i have heal all the time they cant even get me down..

another Thing is that Life Curse get lvl up with the Grat curse ??? why do both get point when you use Graet curse

All healer staff need to get their healing remove if you set it for dps its not fair to other players i can fight 3 at the same time an go out of conbat at any time i want E Ability works with soldier boots on blight staff they heal doble with the boots active so i run like i have miner shoes on.

the dps is fine just remove the healing from the staff when you activate dps an make extra E ablity on all weapon so you can be pure dps or pure healing.

also i can say right now with the fastes weapon before i did clear 3 corruted with the Druid staff i now do 4½ so much more powerfull is it i dont need food for healing or posion for bosses like i do with other..

i do say incress the range on abilitys by 3 meters for curse vile to 15 meters seems odd that bow can hit 22 an you only can hit 11 m

an still for sword skills Remove the 3 stack an make it 2 the sword is anot good anogf as dps weapon you have 1 handet fire that do 1400 damge with true damge 4.1 tir an you have swords with same cooldown that make 600 with 3 stacks same cooldown almost do not add up an you can not charges true firewalls plis fix this..

Morning Star we have a lot of gankers in red Zone they can keep a battlemount from not moving with silens thats crazy you can total stop any player from moving at all for more then 1 min with soldier armor did try this my self CC is to powerfull in grups there is no way for the taget to run you can pull every mount back with graveguard armor an the cooldown is back down on the Morning Star so 3 people with moneing star 3 people graveguard armor an soldier armor can stun you forever look in to this,
      my friend, how much money would you put, that you "kill everything with blight" ..

I would take this challenge.. what about a test fight..

And on top of this...holy is much much stronger and powerful than nature..

You just haven't discovered the setup
    • Trial_hard wrote:

I gave a warning on infernal ..well..
      And
      I just played sword against nature...and I know how nature works ... zero thorns on me, this poor guy had to try auto / w and also w ..vs godspeed of swords on perm 3 stacks ..u get the first hit, but not the big one..

But i give another hint, a certain holy build is strong..i starts with H and ends with all...
      Put some knocks and invis to it and you have a monster.. will need a few days till streamer and other have figured..

@Trial_hard
      DID you give warning for infernal? i do not see it anywhere at all in the 3 weeks leading up to release

i saw warning for dual swords and thats it

and that warning of yours for nature? it became from overtuned to net neutral in power.
      may be abit clunky right now but some cast speed can fix that.

i will not have the AOE deal 4/5 damage of fire burning ground while having 25% slow and be cast able 3 times in a row

imagine fire tree use Q2 to fight nature Q2 with the 40 base damage on AoE
      or curse Q3 to fight nature Q2

all 3 skills have same purpose which is drop AoE dot on ground why nature gets to cast 3 times and have 25% slow while other cannot have it?
      The Tank Who Bonks
    • The_Support_God wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I gave a warning on infernal ..well..
      And

@Trial_hardDID you give warning for infernal? i do not see it anywhere at all in the 3 weeks leading up to release

i saw warning for dual swords and thats it

and that warning of yours for nature? it became from overtuned to net neutral in power.
      may be abit clunky right now but some cast speed can fix that.

i will not have the AOE deal 4/5 damage of fire burning ground while having 25% slow and be cast able 3 times in a row

imagine fire tree use Q2 to fight nature Q2 with the 40 base damage on AoE
      or curse Q3 to fight nature Q2

all 3 skills have same purpose which is drop AoE dot on ground why nature gets to cast 3 times and have 25% slow while other cannot have it?
      It is very simple, how many do you hit with fire ground effect? The Q?

If I play against them, and I am on sword, potentially none..

That's why u just use it in 2hg with a CC partner..

With nature it is similar, if u have significant move speed you simply run around it..
      Just at the very last second, when u on point Blanc u get hit by thorns..

If I am e.g. on LC with low Standtime, aka AOE Q, i E the bomb in nature, dance around moving in circles..as i said..u need run behind nature have zero mobility and be handicapped..then u get into the thorns circle..in OW u not get caught at all ..if no narrow thing..

So u never end up with much thorn stacks..so basically u AA remain..and AA of a nature is crap ..
      A curse should never be hit by thorns, as u simply avoid these..

That in combination with strange CD behavior..is crap

That's why nature DPS is actually painful..you just kill easy and good mobs or mobile player ..but that's somehow similar

Holy is a complete different story...if i hit the q, the enemy takes significant damage ..and I have a fast recast.. on top i can catch or retreat with E while heal
    • i remembered you ask for holy Q smite spell to get buffed a while back
      and i agreed

i also remembered you said it unlike arcane because there was no silence
      and it was weak that way

sheesh...

you can never be satisfied until Healer weapons can 1v1 even top DPS weapons weapons and become meta again

just take my advice make it so that nature and holy not so clunky to play by lowering cast times
      and leave the damage numbers alone
      The Tank Who Bonks
    • Trial_hard wrote:

It is very simple, how many do you hit with fire ground effect? The Q?
      If I play against them, and I am on sword, potentially none..

That's why u just use it in 2hg with a CC partner..

With nature it is similar, if u have significant move speed you simply run around it..
      Just at the very last second, when u on point Blanc u get hit by thorns..

If I am e.g. on LC with low Standtime, aka AOE Q, i E the bomb in nature, dance around moving in circles..as i said..u need run behind nature have zero mobility and be handicapped..then u get into the thorns circle..in OW u not get caught at all ..if no narrow thing..

So u never end up with much thorn stacks..so basically u AA remain..and AA of a nature is crap ..
      A curse should never be hit by thorns, as u simply avoid these..

That in combination with strange CD behavior..is crap

That's why nature DPS is actually painful..you just kill easy and good mobs or mobile player ..but that's somehow similar

Holy is a complete different story...if i hit the q, the enemy takes significant damage ..and I have a fast recast.. on top i can catch or retreat with E while heal

@Trial_hard how many times i have to say this?

If Fire Q2 burning ground and curse Q3 cursed tar
      cannot fight other weapons because of mobility

then how about each other? we compare similar skills to each other

other similar skills cannot have power of nature thorn growth? 25% slow and triple cast
      this is why i ask to lower its damage cause it was overloaded
      The Tank Who Bonks
    • Again all 3 skills are in it's current state non solo pvp relevant.

Curse and fire can switch to other, nature has to stick to this trash..

A rework should not take an example of something that doesn't work if intention is solo viable and copy it...

You cannot expect to copy something that doesn't work and add a slow and say now it is good..

Nobody with relevant skill on PC (not on Mobile) will be affected by thorns, tar or fire q ground..

The cast must be faster / and or have a bigger AOE then you can look into damage and slow..but ATM it is irrelevant because none of the 3 skills is relevant for solo pvp .

Or how many fire mage with Q AOE u see in CD?

It is a similar discussion, why a brimstone is not relevant for solo pvp

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

@VseOtlichno and @Sorutkan

how was your first day?

any broken weapons to report?
      I tested infernal staff and dual swords yet and both are performing good and can't say broken to any of them yet. ( Infernal staff can be a bit op on 5v5 scens, and dual sword can be a new opportunity for corrupted rats)

I couldnt figure out which is broken right now but I am sure one-handed fire staff doesnt perform good right now. the E is easily dodgeable and channeling time is too long for maximize damage.
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • Sorutkan wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

@VseOtlichno and @Sorutkan

how was your first day?

any broken weapons to report?
      I tested infernal staff and dual swords yet and both are performing good and can't say broken to any of them yet. ( Infernal staff can be a bit op on 5v5 scens, and dual sword can be a new opportunity for corrupted rats)
      I couldnt figure out which is broken right now but I am sure one-handed fire staff doesnt perform good right now. the E is easily dodgeable and channeling time is too long for maximize damage.
      u qualify definitely for a playtester my friend
    • @Fabrizziou

Bro. Dont put me under the fire like that.

and yes it Was strong

it was balanced for 1v1 and open world when i tested it on test server
      so i did not bother to bring it up during the test realm

i did not do as much testing in instanced content such as crystal arena and Hellgates in test server
      those areas where it was too strong
      because highly coordinated teams can delete Healers with the 5 sec silence
      The Tank Who Bonks

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().