New player LF Roads Guild, or small scale BZ guild

• New player LF Roads Guild, or small scale BZ guild

Hey there,
      I'm looking for a guild to do small scale PvP/PvE content with, preferably in the roads. Here's a bit about me:
      -25m fame, primarily in great holy staff, 1h curse and various armor loadouts pertaining to those weapons. I love healing in MMOs, but have limited experience in this game; only healed in faction warfare and static dungeon duos in yellow zones.
      -Pretty ass at PvP, but I'm learning. Only 150k PvP fame, which were open world kills with cursed staff. Lots of deaths :D Never done Hellgates but am open to learning if thats part of your jam.
      -Mobile player. Fights with 40+ players on screen and my device starts to stutter. I'd feel real shitty if someone or everyone died because of that, hence the appeal of roads or smallish stuff.
      -I'm ass poor. If you need 4mil loadouts for RZ/BZ content I'm not your guy. My IP is gonna be somewhere between 1100-1150 till I get more comfortable in PvP, and get some more silver rolling in.
      -Located in West Coast NA, dont sleep much. Play mostly around 3-9 server time, though past week been like a crackhead and play all the time.
      That about covers it. If I sound like I fit your bill, give me a shout on here or in game: IG Name is JadotIsFree
      Cheers!
    • Hey there,
      I'm looking for a guild to do small scale PvP/PvE content with, preferably in the roads. Here's a bit about me:
      -25m fame, primarily in great holy staff, 1h curse and various armor loadouts pertaining to those weapons. I love healing in MMOs, but have limited experience in this game; only healed in faction warfare and static dungeon duos in yellow zones.
      -Pretty ass at PvP, but I'm learning. Only 150k PvP fame 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.l.l, which were open world kills with cursed staff. Lots of deaths Never done Hellgates but am open to learning if thats part of your jam.
      -Mobile player. Fights with 40+ players on screen and my device starts to stutter. I'd feel real shitty if someone or everyone died because of that, hence the appeal of roads or smallish stuff.
      -I'm ass poor. If you need 4mil loadouts for RZ/BZ content I'm not your guy. My IP is gonna be somewhere between 1100-1150 till I get more comfortable in PvP, and get some more silver rolling in.
      -Located in West Coast NA, dont sleep much. Play mostly around 3-9 server time, though past week been like a crackhead and play all the time.
      That about covers it. If I sound like I fit your bill, give me a shout on here or in game: IG Name is JadotIsFree
      Cheers!

I got this,...
    • Honey Buns is focused on creating a non-toxic all inclusive atmosphere for gamers to come together and have fun in Albion. New and experienced players welcome. I’m an experienced shot caller and I’m happy to guide you through the beginnings or help you thrive in the end game. We’re a startup community that’s recruiting based on personality not experience, experience will come with time. We are building a non-toxic friendly environment. The content we do includes
      -small scale pvp
      -fame farming
      -hellgates
      -faction yz/rz
      -roads roaming
      -outposts
      -gathering

For alliance inquiries add my discord TiggerJr#2451 The Beehive is always looking for more guilds.

discord.gg/BwcgWvxtNf