Twitch Drops: What They Are and How They Work

• DIAKING wrote:

Hello, SBI.

I got 2 Legendary chest yesterday.

When I opened it, I was so disappointed.

I got only two T4 skins and T5 skins.

SBI said users can get three T5+ skins for one legendary chest.

I want to hear your opinion about it.
      In our announcement we mentioned:

• Legendary Chests not only guarantee a T5+ skin item but also an additional skin unlock item. Furthermore there is a chance for a third skin item, and up to 10 Victory Emote Charges or up to 10 Community Tokens.
      It doesn't say that you will get three T5+ skins, but that ONE is guaranteed. The other skins can be of a different tier. Also, there is only a chance that you get a third skin, it is not guaranteed. Sorry if you misunderstood the announcement.

Are you a Content Creator? >> Join the Creators Program! | >> Follow the Creators Twitter! | >> Twitch Drops!
    • Hello.

If I have another account, is it allowed to unlink my main account after claiming the Twitch drops and link my other account to have new set of drops? Yes, I am aware that drops are account-bound.
      Will that be acceptable? Or is it one account to one Twitch account and not one Twitch account with multiple Albion accounts?

Thanks in advance.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

What I saw, and what completely concerns me on this, that u seem to get drops even on afk watching...

I saw a streamer advertising afk drops farming..

It might be good for game status but it is toxic for environment and on one level with botting
      As long as the stream uses Albion Online as category, viewers will receive drops. No matter if they are active in chat or just lurking. We do not tolerate it though if members of the content creator program declare their streams as "AFK streams" and don't actively play the game on stream. This has been communicated to all creators and we will keep an eye on it. We want the creators to play the game while streaming, have fun with their viewers and generally make sure everyone has a good time.

Are you a Content Creator? >> Join the Creators Program! | >> Follow the Creators Twitter! | >> Twitch Drops!
    • Hello!

Anyone else having an issue getting their drops?

I got the standard drop for linking my accounts, but nothing since (been watching a stream for an hour and a half now). I know there's supposed to be a common chest at 15 minutes, no? How can I make sure my watching is being logged?

Is it because I am watching on my PC while playing on my iPad? Do you have to watch while not logged into the game, or vice versa?

Help! :)

Thanks!

@ Shadowbrick

or anyone? It's frustrating knowing I am watching and the double rewards are only this week but I am not getting any credit for this time. (Yes, I am watching a drops enabled Albion content)

Well, hell. Apparently you have to claim on Twitch! Either I missed that or it wasn't made very clear. I thought they just showed up in game. Never mind!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Healarity: Updated Information - again ().

• Healarity wrote:

Well, hell. Apparently you have to claim on Twitch! Either I missed that or it wasn't made very clear. I thought they just showed up in game. Never mind!
      You are right, it could be communicated more clearly as not everyone is used to Twitch drops. I'm glad you could sort it out and I've forwarded your feedback so the post can be updated.

• Shadowbrick wrote:

Healarity wrote:

You are right, it could be communicated more clearly as not everyone is used to Twitch drops. I'm glad you could sort it out and I've forwarded your feedback so the post can be updated.
      Thank you! I do appreciate it - yes, this was my first time with a Twitch drop. Luckily, the Twitch stream I was watching had a link to claim pop up in the chat, so that was helpful!
    • Accounts are linked through twitch, have claimed all chests, but have nothing at all appearing in game. Have tried to unlink and re-link the account but still nothing. They should appear in mailbox right? Is it required that you have premium? as my has lapsed atm. TIA
    • Healarity wrote:

Shadowbrick wrote:

Healarity wrote:

Thank you! I do appreciate it - yes, this was my first time with a Twitch drop. Luckily, the Twitch stream I was watching had a link to claim pop up in the chat, so that was helpful!
      We've added that bit of information to the original post now (even in red, so players can't miss it :) )

G0000000 wrote:

The item level in legendary chests is not guaranteed. I got all T4 items.

IzHaN wrote:

I did open the final reward chests (2 Legendary Chests) only have gotten 1xT5 Skin instead of the guaranteed 1xT5 Skin per chest, is this normal?
      Did both of you get the Sleeping Cap in the legendary chest by any chance?

SubbyChevy wrote:

Accounts are linked through twitch, have claimed all chests, but have nothing at all appearing in game. Have tried to unlink and re-link the account but still nothing. They should appear in mailbox right? Is it required that you have premium? as my has lapsed atm. TIA
      Once you earned a drop and claimed it on Twitch, you'll have to also claim it in-game (in the Claim Rewards window) before they are sent to your mail. You do not need Premium to claim the drops.