Re: Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Update

• Re: Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Update

Jerek wrote:

I'm not a tragedy at all.. However, I can't say the same thing about you because you are a massive liar., You didn't leave ARCH a year ago...I saw your idiotic ass as an ARCHling with 10+ ppl in Southgrove Thicket only a few months ago... Don't you remember that? Last time I checked 60-90 days doesn't equal 365 days... Or are you trying to forget that incident because you guys are such garbage at even ganking. You couldn't even kill me on my fisherman...that's how pathetic you are you lying sack of shit.
      LOL you don't adapt at all, you just complain on these forums and I'll keep calling you out on your bullshit. High tier gathering is still possible even as solo. I do it almost every day. Maybe try it sometime instead of just complaining all the time when things don't go your way. Before you continue spewing crap out of that mouth of yours, the zones I'm in are all T7-T8.

Remember when you said no gatherer gathers in combat gear... Lol another thing you're dead wrong about. The actual gatherers with a brain realized going combat gear is better (when Lands Update dropped last year) until they fix the gathering gear problems...I swear dude just do stand up you'll make ppl laugh just like I do at you all the time.
      well, yeah i remember it wrongly. i left arch a year ago. after like 2-3 months @GluttonySDS kept asking to make me join AC again. after a few tries of going in and out and again not seeing what i asked was fulfilled i left ARCH again like around mid December, which is 6 months ago to not to ever join again. sorry for that, cos it has been a big chain, i forgot all the events.

6 months are not only a few months. it s a bunch of months. "you are still a tragedy."

at the time when the update dropped, only 5-10% of gatherers were using pvp gear including myself. period.

you. are. a. tragedy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by solventh ().

• solventh wrote:

Jerek wrote:

I'm not a tragedy at all.. However, I can't say the same thing about you because you are a massive liar., You didn't leave ARCH a year ago...I saw your idiotic ass as an ARCHling with 10+ ppl in Southgrove Thicket only a few months ago... Don't you remember that? Last time I checked 60-90 days doesn't equal 365 days... Or are you trying to forget that incident because you guys are such garbage at even ganking. You couldn't even kill me on my fisherman...that's how pathetic you are you lying sack of shit.
      LOL you don't adapt at all, you just complain on these forums and I'll keep calling you out on your bullshit. High tier gathering is still possible even as solo. I do it almost every day. Maybe try it sometime instead of just complaining all the time when things don't go your way. Before you continue spewing crap out of that mouth of yours, the zones I'm in are all T7-T8.

Remember when you said no gatherer gathers in combat gear... Lol another thing you're dead wrong about. The actual gatherers with a brain realized going combat gear is better (when Lands Update dropped last year) until they fix the gathering gear problems...I swear dude just do stand up you'll make ppl laugh just like I do at you all the time.
      well, yeah i remember it wrongly. i left arch a year ago. after like 2-3 months @GluttonySDS kept asking to make me join AC again. after a few tries of going in and out and again not seeing what i asked was fulfilled i left ARCH again like around mid December, which is 6 months ago to not to ever join again. sorry for that, cos it has been a big chain, i forgot all the events.
      6 months are not only a few months. it s a bunch of months. "you are still a tragedy."

at the time when the update dropped, only 5-10% of gatherers were using pvp gear including myself. period.

you. are. a. tragedy.
      I don't know what country you are in where " you are a tragedy" is supposed to be a kind of insult but it isn't. Also your reading comprehension is worse then my nephew who is 5 years old. What's next are you going to call my mother a beaver or something (cause that's how lame your "insult" was)? The only thing tragic is the community here on the forums and in game have to put up with your nonsense and lies. Remember when I said gatherers wearing combat gear was going to be the new "meta" for them? Ya you do because you basically laughed at that comment. Guess you got your foot in your mouth (or up your ass) now right? Where I'm from we look at people like you and just laugh at how pathetic you are. I'm taking Piddle's advice, you're just a disillusioned, lonely piece of garbage, and your so pathetically idiotic that I think I just lost brain cells reading your nonsense.. Later bitch, I'm sure I'll see you roaming with ARCH tag beside your name like always(oh but you aren't in ARCH right?)....

I'm sure GluttonySDS will come calling you back when he misses the comedy you provide since you're basically just a court jester to him.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jerek ().

• Without any shame of hypocrisy, at all. I just feel like, if you two want to call each other names and stuff. That's cool. Just pick some useless forum thread somewhere else. There are only a handful of places on this forum that aren't just huge memes. This is one of them.

We get maybe a month to give feedback on this stuff before it is locked in place, likely never to be changed for 3+ years.

Nothing either of you say is going to impact my opinion of you. So the knife fight to see who is dumber is wasted on me.
      ..QQ _^..^_/ QQ..
      (not to be eaten!)
    • Piddle wrote:

Without any shame of hypocrisy, at all. I just feel like, if you two want to call each other names and stuff. That's cool. Just pick some useless forum thread somewhere else. There are only a handful of places on this forum that aren't just huge memes. This is one of them.

We get maybe a month to give feedback on this stuff before it is locked in place, likely never to be changed for 3+ years.

Nothing either of you say is going to impact my opinion of you. So the knife fight to see who is dumber is wasted on me.
      I R Smartr

On a side note I'm just happy they fixed the faction warfare capture bug that's been in the game since July last year. Things aren't always locked into place. However, most ppl just bitch on these forums and don't actually take the time to help address some of the bug issues. I get it though, it's not really our job to do so that's QA. I still need to test if that fix actually works though.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online