Report toxic dorks

• Report toxic dorks

Hello dear SBI,

Iam long time player, and iam done with wall the toxic hating in the game, thereby here my first Screenshot which i like to report.
      ty for your time!
      Images
      • ToxicDork.png

865.33 kB, 810×456, viewed 141 times
    • Agreed. At least keep the game fun for everybody.

Accept that your character will end up as loot.

And accept that it's just a game.

For mental issues.. go see a doctor.

Don't spoil fun for others with personal issues.

This is supposed to be entertainment.

Albion Online is not a game for everybody.

This game is only for those that can accept, that their in-game inventory will end up as loot.

But also, this is banter forum section. So basically, expect rude replies here.

:saint:
      Get lost in The Roads of Avalon.
    • Thisaoplayer wrote:

Agreed. At least keep the game fun for everybody.

Accept that your character will end up as loot.

And accept that it's just a game.

For mental issues.. go see a doctor.

Don't spoil fun for others with personal issues.

This is supposed to be entertainment.

Albion Online is not a game for everybody.

This game is only for those that can accept, that their in-game inventory will end up as loot.

But also, this is banter forum section. So basically, expect rude replies here.

:saint:
      I have no issue with my in game inventory as loot. Its in the manner that it always occurs. You the little guy farmed by 20+ people as they run from the 10 or 15 players they were scared to face. But thats ok i always trash my inv/gear if i see a death coming. Some satisfaction in knowing they get squat. Some of those that see me enough dont even bother anymore cuz they know ill trash it all b4 they get me :D Hopefully this new update thwarts gankers a little more. But as to toxic players you get on the internet knowing prior you will encounter toxic people. Kinda the same thing with knowing your inventory is loot for other people. Accept this and toxic players become trivial. Or at the very least get some thick skin so they dont pen you so easly. I personally enjoy being toxic at times. When ya fail at Pvp when farmed by 20+ people toxic banter can be fun lol. Just be carefull what ya say to those Latinos. They are easly butthurt...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Damacleese ().