Rejuvenating Flower or mushroom which is better ?

• Combat Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rejuvenating Flower or mushroom which is better ?

Retroman wrote:

• Removed the ability Rejuvenating Mushroom (all Nature Staffs)

Added new Q-slot Ability: Rejuvenating Flower (all Nature Staffs)
      • Plant a magical flower at the targeted position, lasting 20s. The flower grows stronger over time.
      • Collecting the flower gives you the ability to throw it at a targeted location. On impact it heals and applies Rejuvenation Charges on up to 5 allies within a 3m radius based. (only you can collect the flower).
      • Grow Time: 0s / 3s / 6s -> 0s / 2.s / 5s
      • Heal: 17 / 41 / 70
      • Rejuvenation Charges: 1 / 2 / 3

So is Rejuvenation Flower is better than Mushroom ?
      Look like you need plant a magical flower around you wait few seconds , pick it and throw to your ally to stack up rejuvenation, you can't direct grow on your ally's underfoot like mushroom before. Look like more harder than Mushroom and Holy Flash .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catandcoffee ().

• Our phones player in big war we can't see our teammates and people around us(more than some numbers, other people will change to yellow people without name ) ,how we can looking for our flower? Maybe you can change like stack up magic Flower fly around Nature Staff Fighter, Qs ability change to throw, it is magic Flower , have magic power so can flying like Fairy XD .
      • Removed the ability Rejuvenating Mushroom (all Nature Staffs)
      Added new Q-slot Ability: Rejuvenating Flower (all Nature Staffs)

• Plant a magical flower at the targeted position, lasting 20s. The flower grows stronger over time. Stack up "few "(maybe 3 or 5?) Fly around you , lasting 20s ,The flower grow stronger over time
      • Collecting the flower after stack up flower ,gives you the ability to throw it at a target ally location. On impact it heals and applies Rejuvenation Charges on up to 5 allies within a 3m radius based. (only you can collect the flower. Magic Flower will fly around you like Fairy).
      • Grow Time: 0s / 2.s / 5s
      • Heal: 17 / 41 / 70
      • Rejuvenation Charges: 1 / 2 / 3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Catandcoffee ().

• I think the burst healing needs to be increased or grow time reduced bc as it stands now this isn't really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms. With the new change to combat abusing level 1 flowers heals it takes too much time to get your heals out and your still better off just using Q1 with rejuvenating breeze.
    • pytir wrote:

I think the burst healing needs to be increased or grow time reduced bc as it stands now this isn't really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms. With the new change to combat abusing level 1 flowers heals it takes too much time to get your heals out and your still better off just using Q1 with rejuvenating breeze.
      yap I agree, rejuvenation flower is bad rework hope SBI can do adjustment before launching. And they also need think about phone player . Screen too small ,I don't think I can see my flower in big war
    • Catandcoffee wrote:

pytir wrote:

I think the burst healing needs to be increased or grow time reduced bc as it stands now this isn't really that much of an upgrade from mushrooms. With the new change to combat abusing level 1 flowers heals it takes too much time to get your heals out and your still better off just using Q1 with rejuvenating breeze.
      yap I agree, rejuvenation flower is bad rework hope SBI can do adjustment before launching. And they also need think about phone player . Screen too small ,I don't think I can see my flower in big war
      you will forgive me, but nature should not be played from the phone at all
      Mr. Clown
    • The game has so much potential honestly
      2 years after its release and progress has been slow

while this may not be like Path of exile / League of legends with they massive dev teams

sometimes i also question the priorities of the dev team
      when it comes to mobile play and ect
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

The game has so much potential honestly
      2 years after its release and progress has been slow

while this may not be like Path of exile / League of legends with they massive dev teams

sometimes i also question the priorities of the dev team
      when it comes to mobile play and ect
      Too many comments will get banned XD. Maybe I used some words that were super trouble/rude ,but i just want make some noise to let them know how many bug/ problems in Albion and how long they not yet fix .

1. I player Albion APK phone from last year, joystick bug "aim arrows" will missing,I was complain from last year until now no yet fix it ,more than 1year and 4 months I complain it
      2. chat bug will crash in full screen and can't click "chat" to change channel from Frist update land of awakened until now no yet fix .
      3. Nature and Holy unbalanced.
      4. hellion shoes bug increase all your damage by 35% for 4s actually only increase physics damage . Royal robe have mentioned magic damage but this Hellion is all damage but only increase physics damage .