Re: The state of the game for solo players

    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly.
      Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially.
      Do not forget that you are not the only one playing the game. If you are from the American region, then in general I will ask you not to comment on game stability.If your skillshots don’t fly through players, the player doesn’t end up in the place where he was, the mobs don’t do something strange from time to time, there were no random reconnects with a stable Internet, then you are very lucky.The summoned unit is additional information for calculating and sending data to the server. And do not care how smooth the picture on someone's screen. When the hero starts to return to the point he passed, you don't look at the FPS.I dare to assume that I participate in small-scale more than you, and when the whole party falls because of one skill that flew through the player, I want to break the keyboard.
      Mr. Clown
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly.
      Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially.Do not forget that you are not the only one playing the game. If you are from the American region, then in general I will ask you not to comment on game stability.If your skillshots don’t fly through players, the player doesn’t end up in the place where he was, the mobs don’t do something strange from time to time, there were no random reconnects with a stable Internet, then you are very lucky.The summoned unit is additional information for calculating and sending data to the server. And do not care how smooth the picture on someone's screen. When the hero starts to return to the point he passed, you don't look at the FPS.I dare to assume that I participate in small-scale more than you, and when the whole party falls because of one skill that flew through the player, I want to break the keyboard.
      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.

      Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.
      Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      but the numbers are a simple result of growing population, handy release and so on but never expanding the map.

      "if you cant beat them join them" is so poor. i prefer playing alone or with 1-2 ppl at roads.
      maybe a small 5 man bz group but blobbing with shitters around that cant even play the game and only win by blobbing will never be my playstyle and i think many ppl share this opinion.
      if you call winning team joining and shitterblobbing content then this is your opinion XD
      Well atleast now you know your options, maybe Runescape is more your style?
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      Your still telling someone to move and legit that just feels like it’s against rules, we are ment to talk about the game not to tell people to move to Washington DC and buy a high end PC just to play a game, legit you sound dumb.
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      Your still telling someone to move and legit that just feels like it’s against rules, we are ment to talk about the game not to tell people to move to Washington DC and buy a high end PC just to play a game, legit you sound dumb.
      Says the person who is calling people "dush bag" because they are giving them good advice. lmfao. pot meet kettle.
      your “good advise” is legit telling people to move to America (red flag one) and also to buy a high end PC (red flag two). How would it be if I were to tell you to move to Washington DC, buy a top notch $5000 PC.

      I have already reported you for this behavior so I would advise you to stop.
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      but the numbers are a simple result of growing population, handy release and so on but never expanding the map.

      "if you cant beat them join them" is so poor. i prefer playing alone or with 1-2 ppl at roads.
      maybe a small 5 man bz group but blobbing with shitters around that cant even play the game and only win by blobbing will never be my playstyle and i think many ppl share this opinion.
      if you call winning team joining and shitterblobbing content then this is your opinion XD
      Well atleast now you know your options, maybe Runescape is more your style?
      maybe. you should try world of warcraft :)
      this could be for you ^^"
      i swear, your the person with the lowest iq in this forums XD
    • ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      Your still telling someone to move and legit that just feels like it’s against rules, we are ment to talk about the game not to tell people to move to Washington DC and buy a high end PC just to play a game, legit you sound dumb.
      Says the person who is calling people "dush bag" because they are giving them good advice. lmfao. pot meet kettle.
      your “good advise” is legit telling people to move to America (red flag one) and also to buy a high end PC (red flag two). How would it be if I were to tell you to move to Washington DC, buy a top notch $5000 PC.
      I have already reported you for this behavior so I would advise you to stop.
      I already live in America and I own a decent PC that I spent roughly 800$ to make and runs Albion Online fine.

      Sad truth is, you are either a kid with no job complaining about a free to play game or an adult with too much time complaining about having to need better hardware to play a game in 2022.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      but the numbers are a simple result of growing population, handy release and so on but never expanding the map.

      "if you cant beat them join them" is so poor. i prefer playing alone or with 1-2 ppl at roads.
      maybe a small 5 man bz group but blobbing with shitters around that cant even play the game and only win by blobbing will never be my playstyle and i think many ppl share this opinion.
      if you call winning team joining and shitterblobbing content then this is your opinion XD
      Well atleast now you know your options, maybe Runescape is more your style?
      maybe. you should try world of warcraft :) this could be for you ^^"
      i swear, your the person with the lowest iq in this forums XD
      I dont need to, I actually enjoy my Albion Online experience :thumbsup:
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      VseOtlichno wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly.
      Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially.Do not forget that you are not the only one playing the game. If you are from the American region, then in general I will ask you not to comment on game stability.If your skillshots don’t fly through players, the player doesn’t end up in the place where he was, the mobs don’t do something strange from time to time, there were no random reconnects with a stable Internet, then you are very lucky.The summoned unit is additional information for calculating and sending data to the server. And do not care how smooth the picture on someone's screen. When the hero starts to return to the point he passed, you don't look at the FPS.I dare to assume that I participate in small-scale more than you, and when the whole party falls because of one skill that flew through the player, I want to break the keyboard.
      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      Your still telling someone to move and legit that just feels like it’s against rules, we are ment to talk about the game not to tell people to move to Washington DC and buy a high end PC just to play a game, legit you sound dumb.
      Says the person who is calling people "dush bag" because they are giving them good advice. lmfao. pot meet kettle.
      your “good advise” is legit telling people to move to America (red flag one) and also to buy a high end PC (red flag two). How would it be if I were to tell you to move to Washington DC, buy a top notch $5000 PC.I have already reported you for this behavior so I would advise you to stop.
      I already live in America and I own a decent PC that I spent roughly 800$ to make and runs Albion Online fine.
      Sad truth is, you are either a kid with no job complaining about a free to play game or an adult with too much time complaining about having to need better hardware to play a game in 2022.
      Or I’m just a guy that is wanting to suggest ideas to Albion, legit my part of the original conversation was to just have mobile better optimized and more playable and then get consoles on the road to being a fully done and polished expansion, you on the other hand took it like I was complaining and then kept saying I should get off my “7 year old Android” and upgrade to a PC and then continued later on to say I should move to Washington DC.

      First of all I am only here distributing ideas to the community to keep the ideas in these forums good and fresh.

      Second I am here to read and reply to most possible outcomes of other peoples ideas such as If an idea will be strongly exploitable/not good feature or if it’s very good and all things are secure.

      Now can you stop ranting on about “Getting a PC” and “Move to America” plus “get a job and your priorities straight”. Legit who asked for your advice, not that anyone even needs it. We have a just fine playstyle and don’t need your opinion and ideas, we give our own ideas and solutions to SBI’s problems.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      VseOtlichno wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly.
      Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially.Do not forget that you are not the only one playing the game. If you are from the American region, then in general I will ask you not to comment on game stability.If your skillshots don’t fly through players, the player doesn’t end up in the place where he was, the mobs don’t do something strange from time to time, there were no random reconnects with a stable Internet, then you are very lucky.The summoned unit is additional information for calculating and sending data to the server. And do not care how smooth the picture on someone's screen. When the hero starts to return to the point he passed, you don't look at the FPS.I dare to assume that I participate in small-scale more than you, and when the whole party falls because of one skill that flew through the player, I want to break the keyboard.
      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      Your still telling someone to move and legit that just feels like it’s against rules, we are ment to talk about the game not to tell people to move to Washington DC and buy a high end PC just to play a game, legit you sound dumb.
      Says the person who is calling people "dush bag" because they are giving them good advice. lmfao. pot meet kettle.
      your “good advise” is legit telling people to move to America (red flag one) and also to buy a high end PC (red flag two). How would it be if I were to tell you to move to Washington DC, buy a top notch $5000 PC.I have already reported you for this behavior so I would advise you to stop.
      I already live in America and I own a decent PC that I spent roughly 800$ to make and runs Albion Online fine.Sad truth is, you are either a kid with no job complaining about a free to play game or an adult with too much time complaining about having to need better hardware to play a game in 2022.
      Or I’m just a guy that is wanting to suggest ideas to Albion, legit my part of the original conversation was to just have mobile better optimized and more playable and then get consoles on the road to being a fully done and polished expansion, you on the other hand took it like I was complaining and then kept saying I should get off my “7 year old Android” and upgrade to a PC and then continued later on to say I should move to Washington DC.
      First of all I am only here distributing ideas to the community to keep the ideas in these forums good and fresh.

      Second I am here to read and reply to most possible outcomes of other peoples ideas such as If an idea will be strongly exploitable/not good feature or if it’s very good and all things are secure.

      Now can you stop ranting on about “Getting a PC” and “Move to America” plus “get a job and your priorities straight”. Legit who asked for your advice, not that anyone even needs it. We have a just fine playstyle and don’t need your opinion and ideas, we give our own ideas and solutions to SBI’s problems.
      Your post history speaks for itself, you spend all day complaining about Albion and then wishing it was on console so that you could have a better experience playing it. You dont have anything SBI needs to know, obviously they have thought about cross platform, obviously they are looking into server optimizations, obviously they are taking player feedback into consideration.

      SBI is one of the most active and interactive dev companies I have seen in a long time. You are just a disgruntled player with old/crappy hardware who likes to spam the forums asking for things and ideas that any developer would have obviously already looked into. Typical third-world gamer.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      VseOtlichno wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Funny, considering how often I do ZvZ's in faction warfare and I can still see every animation smoothly.
      Please stop answering me if you are looking at the problem so superficially.Do not forget that you are not the only one playing the game. If you are from the American region, then in general I will ask you not to comment on game stability.If your skillshots don’t fly through players, the player doesn’t end up in the place where he was, the mobs don’t do something strange from time to time, there were no random reconnects with a stable Internet, then you are very lucky.The summoned unit is additional information for calculating and sending data to the server. And do not care how smooth the picture on someone's screen. When the hero starts to return to the point he passed, you don't look at the FPS.I dare to assume that I participate in small-scale more than you, and when the whole party falls because of one skill that flew through the player, I want to break the keyboard.
      Move to America then. You acting like you live inside a mudhut in some swamp third world country trying to play Albion Online lmfao.Server is located in Washington DC, so you do the math on who will have the better experience trying to play.
      Did you seriously just tell someone to move! Bruh it was lighter with telling everyone to get a PC or upgrade their hardware but it crosses the line to tell someone to move just to play a game!
      Then find a new game to play thats in your region or have regional servers, Albion uses a Megaserver setup for a specific reason so no point crying about it here.
      Your still telling someone to move and legit that just feels like it’s against rules, we are ment to talk about the game not to tell people to move to Washington DC and buy a high end PC just to play a game, legit you sound dumb.
      Says the person who is calling people "dush bag" because they are giving them good advice. lmfao. pot meet kettle.
      your “good advise” is legit telling people to move to America (red flag one) and also to buy a high end PC (red flag two). How would it be if I were to tell you to move to Washington DC, buy a top notch $5000 PC.I have already reported you for this behavior so I would advise you to stop.
      I already live in America and I own a decent PC that I spent roughly 800$ to make and runs Albion Online fine.Sad truth is, you are either a kid with no job complaining about a free to play game or an adult with too much time complaining about having to need better hardware to play a game in 2022.
      Or I’m just a guy that is wanting to suggest ideas to Albion, legit my part of the original conversation was to just have mobile better optimized and more playable and then get consoles on the road to being a fully done and polished expansion, you on the other hand took it like I was complaining and then kept saying I should get off my “7 year old Android” and upgrade to a PC and then continued later on to say I should move to Washington DC.First of all I am only here distributing ideas to the community to keep the ideas in these forums good and fresh.

      Second I am here to read and reply to most possible outcomes of other peoples ideas such as If an idea will be strongly exploitable/not good feature or if it’s very good and all things are secure.

      Now can you stop ranting on about “Getting a PC” and “Move to America” plus “get a job and your priorities straight”. Legit who asked for your advice, not that anyone even needs it. We have a just fine playstyle and don’t need your opinion and ideas, we give our own ideas and solutions to SBI’s problems.
      Your post history speaks for itself, you spend all day complaining about Albion and then wishing it was on console so that you could have a better experience playing it. You dont have anything SBI needs to know, obviously they have thought about cross platform, obviously they are looking into server optimizations, obviously they are taking player feedback into consideration.
      SBI is one of the most active and interactive dev companies I have seen in a long time. You are just a disgruntled player with old/crappy hardware who likes to spam the forums asking for things and ideas that any developer would have obviously already looked into. Typical third-world gamer.
      I see you how you say I’m complaining about everything but I’m mostly chill writing those and trying to get SBI to focus on some key details to make the game’s availability 100% to all platforms.

      Also when was the last time you even saw a dev say “nice idea, keep them coming and we will put this into consideration”. Legit they only post here and give very rare reply’s that are almost pointless to highlight. SBI has a record for making baby difficulty games and your over here saying they have “ One of the most active and interactive dev companies in a long time.” A ton of dev companies are active and interactive, such as the dev team /support team of FrostBorn (not going into further detail about it) had a bug that made the game pretty annoying to play but the devs never wanted to fix it, and players kept losing their progress in the game and they had to report to devs about their game ID so it can be restored, they still do it till this day.

      Also it seems you are extremely blind on what a wrote which there are some extremely greatly detailed pieces of content I had written that would be nice for Albion Online, you also seem quite blind on what I wrote about some of the greater qualities that SBI can achieve with expanding the game to consoles.

      You say third-world gamer but a lot of the Albion Online content creators are from third world countries XDD. If all of the current third world gamer content creators stopped making content for Albion then there would be no content at all.

      So stop being judge mental hater XDD.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ThreeHades ().