Nice game

• Albion online, the game where if you don't fight with 20 people, you don't do anything

Keep releasing updates so that the zergs can entertain themselves in open word, while we solo players get more and more frustrated, impossible to play alone, the minimum is 5 players up.

fucking cancer of the game
    • ProfessorZee wrote:

The upcoming content update provides a lot of changes and additions which will help streamline gameplay for solo players or small groups, you should take a look into it :)
      Bullshit, albion will still be the same game full of zergs killing solo players, even with teleport you will still spend your time running away all the time.

The maps are just too small, 10 players on discord are enough to control a whole map and kill every solo player there.
    • Gank wrote:

cya bad player
      i dont know if you understand how solo player really feels. but it doesn't matter you don't care about it. tell me about being solo in BZ? i fought you once 3months ago i dont remember i know you. you are from elevate a kind of player that don't dismount unless your friend is nearby what a pusssy behavior. you can't 1v1 bro seriuosly? with much higher ip you don't want to fight.

but it doesn't mattet again, player with so much terry holds can run their ass there if they are in a disadvantage.. even equart, kokosmilch a verry good player admits solo in BZ is quite hard.. maybe you have lucky day sometimes mostly a bad day and that is really a hard trial specialy for a new to mid players. well for me, i'm that noob anymore to get gank in BZ as hard as being newby but i can tell being solo and the current system for every player is really UNBALANCE..

The post was edited 1 time, last by LordNrixx ().

• LordNrixx wrote:

Gank wrote:

cya bad player
      i dont know if you understand how solo player really feels. but it doesn't matter you don't care about it. tell me about being solo in BZ? i fought you once 3months ago i dont remember i know you. you are from elevate a kind of player that don't dismount unless your friend is nearby what a pusssy behavior. you can't 1v1 bro seriuosly? with much higher ip you don't want to fight.
      but it doesn't mattet again, player with so much terry holds can run their ass there if they are in a disadvantage.. even equart, kokosmilch a verry good player admits solo in BZ is quite hard.. maybe you have lucky day sometimes mostly a bad day and that is really a hard trial specialy for a new to mid players. well for me, i'm that noob anymore to get gank in BZ as hard as being newby but i can tell being solo and the current system for every player is really UNBALANCE..
      sorry you died in pvp. And sorry you dont have any friends. I die all the time solo, and i fight all the time solo. Can't win everytime.