Increase Lifecurse "E" radius to compensate Demonic's Staffs "E" invis reveal removal

• Increase Lifecurse "E" radius to compensate Demonic's Staffs "E" invis reveal removal

Hello, I'm here to give my insight on how the new Demonic Staff rework could affect solo ganking gameplay. As an Albion Content creator this change will affect my gameplay because the Demonic Staff is my main weapon for solo ganking, reworking the invisibility reveal from the Demonic Staff would leave me without a viable Ambush counter as a solo player.

I acknowledge that the Demonic Staff is a very unpopular and underused weapon, I don't blame anyone for reworking such unpopular weapon BUT it would be nice if you guys could make it so the Lifecurse's E radius (currently 5 meters) matches the previous Demonic Staff "Field of Death" E ability (7 meters radius) so it doesn't hurt solo ganking gameplay

Without it, it would leave gatherers with top tier meta escape builds such as Iron wild + Miner boots to be completely untoucheable by solo gankers. Breaking the game balance IMO.

I cross my fingers for this to happen
      Thank you all in advance,

I'll add some of my videos using the Demonic Staff as reference

The post was edited 2 times, last by Greenback: Added context ().