Common Trade Bug

• Common Trade Bug

When we try to trade with people at least 25% of the time it starts to get bugged and only changing maps and trying again and things like that fix it. When you try to trade again it keeps saying "you already have a pending invitation."

@Amoebius76 is this bug in your active bug list at the moment?
    • If two players exchange to each other at the same time, one of them will display the inscription - "This player is already trading with someone." Also, this bug occurs with any forced closing of the exchange window. For example - opening inventory. Same issue with group invite. In this case, the inscription "The player is already considering an invitation to the group is displayed.
      I convey the main meaning and the phrase may not look like this, because I am using a Russian client. The bug is very easy to reproduce.
      Mr. Clown
    • solventh wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey, that's new to me.

If you can tell us the involved characters and when that happened please, so we could check that out.
      it happens lotta times in a day.. you want me to report it exactly?
      Just one occasion with the rough time (~11.30 UTC with chars Solventh and Trader) should be fine, thanks.

Any other players are welcome to report similar occurrences. If we got some data points like affected characters and the rough time we have some information to start looking into it.

@Quagga I know if an issue with Party Invite, that gets accidentally cancelled and then you can't send another one until it times out. This should be fixed with the upcoming upate.

Seems like a similar issue with what @VseOtlichno reports, where the UI is closed but the actual invite is not cancelled. Regarding two outgoing Trade Invitations - I'll look into that. Best case would be that two invites behave similar to one invite and the confirmation.
      morgen teich gar kein bock
    • solventh wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

@Quagga I know if an issue with Party Invite, that gets accidentally cancelled and then you can't send another one until it times out. This should be fixed with the upcoming upate.
      i think my issue is the same with this one, but i ll try to report clock, date and the traders.
      In that case I'd like you to elaborate on the UI "starts to get bugged". I assumed the UI locking somehow/always throwing up an error since you mentioned you'd have to change zones to fix it. But there's a difference in investigating a mechanic not working as intended and something actually breaking on client side in the background. Screenshots of the error messages/of anything that seems buggy with the UI or even a recording can help a lot. :)
      morgen teich gar kein bock