Into the Fray Arrives June 8

• Piraterer wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Pretty excited for new Patch.
      Like the new Portal towns and the teleport back.
      Maybe make it a bit cheaper, its very expensive on test Server.
      Dude it’s already below like 5% of your inv. Why does it need to be cheaper.
      5% is pretty much. Make it 2 % and ppl would use it more often :)
      Have you not been listening or have you been stuffing play doh up your ears. Legit the cheaper it is the more exploitable it would be. And I don’t think I have ever heard of a reasonable exploiter.
    • I see that finally SbI try to decrease the scale of battle in term of player number by diversify the events and their time slot. Sbi has to recognize that if their want to make Albion to be enjoyed by everyone, then albion much has features that favor the small player groups. Zerging hurts Albion, but right now features like terris, HO,... support zerging. There are a lot of reason that zerging provided terrible experiences. Lagging. Zerging requires huge leadership and management which feel like a job. 1 shot experience. Rats. Politics.Huge wasted time. And the evidence is that a lot guilds and their members burn out after 1 season. So pls SBI u already create 1 of the best mmorpg but as the same time u prevent so many players to enjoy your game.
    • Chaosme22 wrote:

I see that finally SbI try to decrease the scale of battle in term of player number by diversify the events and their time slot. Sbi has to recognize that if their want to make Albion to be enjoyed by everyone, then albion much has features that favor the small player groups. Zerging hurts Albion, but right now features like terris, HO,... support zerging. There are a lot of reason that zerging provided terrible experiences. Lagging. Zerging requires huge leadership and management which feel like a job. 1 shot experience. Rats. Politics.Huge wasted time. And the evidence is that a lot guilds and their members burn out after 1 season. So pls SBI u already create 1 of the best mmorpg but as the same time u prevent so many players to enjoy your game.
      Technically they didn’t make Albion Online they bought Albion Online and are now making the game way to easy, a lot of players don’t want an easy game, but SBI seemingly doesn’t listen to even this 5% or less of the player base in the forums to even take ideas that are 1st person view of all the things that are currently going on in Albion Online.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

we literally sit here for 10 minutes explaining
      You're lowballing the number quite hard. I have some posts that took up to 4 hours to gather compile and organize the data, and write it out in an understandable manner.

ThreeHades wrote:

Technically they didn’t make Albion Online they bought Albion Online
      SBI is the original Albion dev, Stiilfront Group is the buyer, not SBI.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hattenhair ().

• ThreeHades wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Have you not been listening or have you been stuffing play doh up your ears. Legit the cheaper it is the more exploitable it would be. And I don’t think I have ever heard of a reasonable exploiter.
      Well its pretty much for a new player or solo gamers.
      Big Partys dont need teleport Back, because there is no threat to them.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger
    • Piraterer wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Well its pretty much for a new player or solo gamers.Big Partys dont need teleport Back, because there is no threat to them.
      Ok one thing that you need to know is that the outlands and all of the black zone is expert player content, and is not, and I shall repeat is not a new player content. Legit I don’t want to be seeing a bunch of new players in like tier 3 gear out and about the black zone. Also with it being cheaper exploiters can, A. Make more profit by exploiting the feature by using loopholes in the rule of the teleport, and B. It would essentially ruin the market if these exploiters use bots to auto farm resources to completely flood the market with resources which would make everything cheaper, and they can control the market more easily with more resources/silver.
    • Big zerg gankers are mostly noobs and in t4 gear.
      You cant autofarm in BZ. You will die to gankers pretty fast. Big guilds mass very fast for Single gatherers in their terrys.
      You are new in Albion or?

This Update is for experienced Small Scale Guilds (a buch of New loot timers) and better access for new players. (They will die anyways trying to reach deep blackzone)
    • Piraterer wrote:

Big zerg gankers are mostly noobs and in t4 gear.
      You cant autofarm in BZ. You will die to gankers pretty fast. Big guilds mass very fast for Single gatherers in their terrys.
      You are new in Albion or?

This Update is for experienced Small Scale Guilds (a buch of New loot timers) and better access for new players. (They will die anyways trying to reach deep blackzone)
      You don’t get the fact that big guilds protect bot gatherers. And then there are probably some players that would just gather for like a month and fill multiple chests in a hideout with resources and then just do the exploit with an alt to fast transport the resources to the a city and then either craft or sell it to make huge amounts of silver.
    • And how do you want to exploit?
      If you die you will Loose a lot of resources + money for tp back.
      I never seen bots in blackzone or redzone.

There are weekly Transport runs in big alliances to Transport the crafted weapons/Armors back to Royals and than to Caerleon.
      Profit is at the moment at 200% minimum if you craft in HO.
      Its so good a lot of guilds Transport ressources to hideouts to craft.
      Thats what i call an exploit.
      While guys using focus in royals cant even make money with it.

That Ruins the economy at the moment and needs to be fixed.

TP back is very good for small players and Guilds without hideout.
      You cant exploit this Function without making less profit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piraterer ().

• Piraterer wrote:

And how do you want to exploit?
      If you die you will Loose a lot of resources + money for tp back.
      I never seen bots in blackzone or redzone.

There are weekly Transport runs in big alliances to Transport the crafted weapons/Armors back to Royals and than to Caerleon.
      Profit is at the moment at 200% minimum if you craft in HO.
      Its so good a lot of guilds Transport ressources to hideouts to craft.
      Thats what i call an exploit.
      While guys using focus in royals cant even make money with it.

That Ruins the economy at the moment and needs to be fixed.

TP back is very good for small players and Guilds without hideout.
      You cant exploit this Function without making less profit.
      even though legit you will only get taxed like 2-5% of you inventory value, and if you gathered that is easily silver made and massive amount of profit. You seem to not understand that there are players that don’t care if a feature is meant for small groups or new players, they will find loopholes and they strike with as much force as they can. And if SBI implements this feature with the current rules that they stated, easily some smarter players will exploit it day one of into the fray.
    • In my opinion, we dont need ganking anymore, that was good content at the time(when there is less maps). Now world literally changed. There is lots of pvp content for all number of groups. Ganking was good when there isnt hideouts and lower survival chance. However, now you invest time to gank but you didnt have fun or earn money if not have very good luck. We are in situation like irreversible coma, we have few hope for gank yet we cant accepts its dead and abandon it. Something should change. Two suggestions are: 1. Make money not grown on trees and gatharers should take lethal risks to earn money if they succeed they make millions(very few of them accomplish) others die and lose money. 2. Opposite, Gatherer aura: If you wear gatheter set(hand tools too) you have immune to damage. And only territory owner gather resources in map. (This effect neglate in zerg and cluster maps for scout exploiting). For Not being less profitable, nodes should mined extremely slow. This will reduce produced resource remove infilation and make it profitable. needed elective is hard minigames if you make high score chance to give extra and remove risk of bots.) Lets discuss effects: Zvz gonna be more important. Zvz is play in peoria. More important now little whale population cannot monopolyze or rent for gathering in inner circle. All guilds have their own gatherers. ( Not 1 gatherer gather 10 maps. 10 gatherer in diffrent guilds gather 10 maps). And gathering should be result(prize) of zvzs. Conclution,: You shouldnt try to make happy 2 sides in same time. logicaly you gonna be always fail if your objective is this.
      My english isnt perfect i hope i explained well myself.
    • SungR wrote:

In my opinion, we dont need ganking anymore, that was good content at the time(when there is less maps). Now world literally changed. There is lots of pvp content for all number of groups. Ganking was good when there isnt hideouts and lower survival chance. However, now you invest time to gank but you didnt have fun or earn money if not have very good luck. We are in situation like irreversible coma, we have few hope for gank yet we cant accepts its dead and abandon it. Something should change. Two suggestions are: 1. Make money not grown on trees and gatharers should take lethal risks to earn money if they succeed they make millions(very few of them accomplish) others die and lose money. 2. Opposite, Gatherer aura: If you wear gatheter set(hand tools too) you have immune to damage. And only territory owner gather resources in map. (This effect neglate in zerg and cluster maps for scout exploiting). For Not being less profitable, nodes should mined extremely slow. This will reduce produced resource remove infilation and make it profitable. needed elective is hard minigames if you make high score chance to give extra and remove risk of bots.) Lets discuss effects: Zvz gonna be more important. Zvz is play in peoria. More important now little whale population cannot monopolyze or rent for gathering in inner circle. All guilds have their own gatherers. ( Not 1 gatherer gather 10 maps. 10 gatherer in diffrent guilds gather 10 maps). And gathering should be result(prize) of zvzs. Conclution,: You shouldnt try to make happy 2 sides in same time. logicaly you gonna be always fail if your objective is this.
      My english isnt perfect i hope i explained well myself.

I agree honestly... Im in a small guild and we gank in parties of 8-10 most of the time and the split loot from those gank sessions which can last 2-3 hours is around average 750k at most per person... I can make that in 1 hour fishing in yellow zones or doing literally anything else solo.

The profit from ganking comes from mainly ganking other juicy gank parties but with the current balance of items and meta, it's hard to win such fights when people abuse animations or CD's. You always see the same team weapons in every group fight and if your group has 1 less team weapon than they do you will lose no matter the skill involved.
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • I'm not at all excited about this update, as arcane class and ice will only come in the next update, that is, it will only be next month, or a few months from now...
      I didn't bring anything that pleases me in the matter, I'm a full arcane mage, like others who provide content with this class on youtube, twitch, I imagine how they are watching this video, the class itself has to improve a lot, counting on time that without the tome, gives more than 1 second to cast the spell, and another, it was the only class that has the power to silence and debuff the opponent, now even the fire mage can do it using his E, sword too . Every disappointing day!
      And the Ice Mage people, I imagine the frustration of the guys watching this video too, a class that is based on slowing, casting time, raw damage as well as the arcane, it's hard, if it continues like this I'll say goodbye to this game for once.