what the process to make a change.

• what the process to make a change.

How its posible that same skill has to nerfed 75% of the original number.. that's mean the first version is not even calculated?

Why its doing changes in circle. this patch change something and 5patch next change it back(as i remember , sword pasive nerf, curse q range, and many changes in circle). and this happens really really often. that mean the change made are wrong?

just for curios.. what the process Albion take to made a change in especial the combat balance.

its toke same vote system? one head deicide the change?
    • The process is quite simple.

They relay a lot on external testers, doing the test and consulting on changes.

The true pvp players are not in this group - good pvp player with skill example is Tabor, Equart, Fakturka etc..

In this other testers group are in my perception mainly the players that applaud the developers, hype every statement the balance guy does, and actually these balance people like being hyped and not critizied. These hype people are for example reg bow players, that think turret style full damage reg bow should be unpurgeable because they want a chance in pvp. Lately some of these guys changed to kite war bow - that's why u have this redicolous frost / knock back q on bow, because these guys tell the balance team that relay on these testers that's a good balance.
      Prominent example of such low skill reg bow hype guys are ..find out yourself it is not tricky.

At least that's my perception over the years.

There is one other method of change, that's a huge storm on the forum. If for 6-12 months enough huge complain happens sometimes something changes prominent example was guardian helmet, Merc heal on poison pot dot etc..

Also just my perception and ment as a constructive feedback to maybe review the process..
    • Funny thing is changes come few and spaced out making some meta weapons last for a while if not looked at

as for unpurgeable reg bow? that happen with whispering bow and sbi put the increased damage received as the downside
      as for warbow, frost arrow and multi shot?

i agree that the combo is broken in the hands of experienced players and agree that it should be nerfed/ changed
      but BIG BUT you need to offset the changes with buffs to other parts of the Bow kit. because honestly outside of Frost shot and Multi shot combo there are little to no other viable options
      ray of light is a worst decerate, speed shot is non viable, explosive arrow is the only other option but then you would be stuck with no mobility or CC to kite

i do make a large fuss about game balance on the forums when things are unbalanced but at least i provide good reason and numerical values as facts to back it up
      in the end of the day its my opinion and its up to SBI to look into it and see weather what i say is true or not

if people can find the time to type out facts and comparisons to challenge me to the point where i back down like @Hattenhair and @Asheraxia i am fine with it
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

Funny thing is changes come few and spaced out making some meta weapons last for a while if not looked at

as for unpurgeable reg bow? that happen with whispering bow and sbi put the increased damage received as the downside

i agree that the combo is broken in the hands of experienced players and agree that it should be nerfed/ changed
      but BIG BUT you need to offset the changes with buffs to other parts of the Bow kit. because honestly outside of Frost shot and Multi shot combo there are little to no other viable options
      ray of light is a worst decerate, speed shot is non viable, explosive arrow is the only other option but then you would be stuck with no mobility or CC to kite

i do make a large fuss about game balance on the forums when things are unbalanced but at least i provide good reason and numerical values as facts to back it up
      in the end of the day its my opinion and its up to SBI to look into it and see weather what i say is true or not

if people can find the time to type out facts and comparisons to challenge me to the point where i back down like @Hattenhair and @Asheraxia i am fine with it
      Looking at the results i can grant you that hattenhair is not there in the test team or not considered. But things going on there are SURE not based on hattenhair feedback, else they would make more sense.
    • The_Support_God wrote:

Funny thing is changes come few and spaced out making some meta weapons last for a while if not looked at

i apreciate ur time to calculate , but i hope dev team do it too, the reg bow dmg change made it uselles at all, now its less usage than previud changes. When dev want is made it abit more popular?

and tell me How to explain to dev team that forcefiel is too op? It the main problem with kit and run ser, i think the bow q and w are ok for kit but why theres another op helmet to help them kiting? When theres no one other item that help u chasing. How many times need to the nerf of force field its the problem since cds starts with kit and run, its more op than the old knight armor, every build that is op in the Cds is build in cloth helmet(only short time of healing guardian helmet inst) but the rest build every one is working with force field.
      With a single skill it can reset the figth, push to tramp , to mob.

Almost every weapon only has 1hability that has movility of 11m with close 20-30cds ,

but the force fields a helmet skill give u a kockback of 14m its same that let range weapon a 14m movility skill to kite.

Then bow as infinite run back posibility. Thats where it made it sux to play vs.

then we take a loot in the every op weapon in the past cds, mace work with force field, quatterstaff worth with force field, plate frost with force field, warbow +badon with force field, changing everything in game but no the main problem.
    • well then go tell the devs that since they have their ears open in this short window

glaive and harpoon gotten nerfed badly then vouch for forcefield too
      i did not agree or disagree on the matter with forcefield

so go ahead knock your self out trying to convince SBI
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build