Feedback nature and holy

• Feedback nature and holy

Nature is finally in an okay shape - playable..

GNature E needs some buff, most hits are hard hits, Gnature will not do much except against dot damage..

On top, i think it still can be purged (bug?)

Holy is okay, except smite cool down makes it clunky.

The smite is easy to dodge as it has no cc, nothing and a significant cast time in relation to small AOE.

Playing with modifier smite felt okay with 50% reduced CD.

On top, bow frost and q knock back is still too much mobility and CC
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Nature is finally in an okay shape - playable..

GNature E needs some buff, most hits are hard hits, Gnature will not do much except against dot damage..

On top, i think it still can be purged (bug?)

Holy is okay, except smite cool down makes it clunky.

The smite is easy to dodge as it has no cc, nothing and a significant cast time in relation to small AOE.

Playing with modifier smite felt okay with 50% reduced CD.

On top, bow frost and q knock back is still too much mobility and CC

Agree smite cast time too slow for cooldown and aiming requirement, is kinda like frost q3 but since it cant be spammed with cast modifier due to cooldown i think cast time should be much shorter.

Great nature i think they should do like they are doing with grudge and make the healing scale in terms of damage recieved but with a cap or similar. Or make it only proc off direct damage with a scaling modifier depending on how long its been active ie it can proc once per second, if hit in 1st second heals 30, 2nd 60, 3rd 120, 4th 240 or something to really punish people who refuse to pay attention / switch targets / purge. I think it being purgable is ok tho with only 15s cooldown

I wish they would just make frost shot a trap like caltrops or something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lockemup ().

• Finally @Trial_hard
      gives some reasonable feedback

except for last sentence.
      which i can only said Buff everything to match multi shot & frost shot power level
      or nerf everything else to match average power level of other weapons
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build