State of crafting / hideouts

• Economy
    • @Gank @Psycha @CallMeGosu @Ferndor
      I would like to put it out here

why do everyone see crafting HO in deep blackzone as Bad for the game when it takes effort to maintain, gather cores, transport materials in and products out
      it has so much RISK and the time involved in making this zones powerful

While people do not talk about why Cartels have made billions upon billions in the game in its earlier life cycle as a BAD thing?
      This city crafting is safe and has 0 risks and 0 effort to transport so why should it have stronger crafting then outlands?

ROYAL CITIES fills its role as the strongest Refining area in the game so why should it also be competitive for Equipment as well
      because refining in the outlands was nerfed to the point of nonexistence to balance the equipment crafting

Do not put as NEW PLAYER CANNOT MAKE PROFIT or I do not want to join a GUILD and be a SLAVE
      it is a give and take relationship

where RISK and EFFORT is rewarded by REWARD

@Ferndor
      There has been talks about ROAD HO being too weak for crafting since lands awakened
      and Roads making Transport for this OP HO crafting too safe
      on the Dev's side of things

this will likely get addressed when the mists of avalon comes out
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • The_Support_God wrote:

@Gank @Psycha @CallMeGosu @Ferndor
      I would like to put it out here

why do everyone see crafting HO in deep blackzone as Bad for the game when it takes effort to maintain, gather cores, transport materials in and products out
      it has so much RISK and the time involved in making this zones powerful

While people do not talk about why Cartels have made billions upon billions in the game in its earlier life cycle as a BAD thing?
      This city crafting is safe and has 0 risks and 0 effort to transport so why should it have stronger crafting then outlands?

ROYAL CITIES fills its role as the strongest Refining area in the game so why should it also be competitive for Equipment as well
      because refining in the outlands was nerfed to the point of nonexistence to balance the equipment crafting

Do not put as NEW PLAYER CANNOT MAKE PROFIT or I do not want to join a GUILD and be a SLAVE
      it is a give and take relationship

where RISK and EFFORT is rewarded by REWARD

@Ferndor
      There has been talks about ROAD HO being too weak for crafting since lands awakened
      and Roads making Transport for this OP HO crafting too safe
      on the Dev's side of things

this will likely get addressed when the mists of avalon comes out
      because the crafting part should not be gated behind zvz content, its simple.
      its against the core concept of albion.
      yes, there should be rewards but not at the cost of the big part of the community that does NOT enjoy the blackzone zvz clownfiesta 3fps gameplay.

EDIT: imagine crafting would be gated behind 5v5.
      guys like you would be the first ones crying. imagine i get a 30% rr buff by just stomping hellgates.
      would this be fair? no, cause winning the hellgates is rewarding enough.
      like having a hideout is rewarding enough just by having a hideout as a save spot.
      if you ask me: remove all hideouts and end this blue blackzone carebear shit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

• @CallMeGosu
      Based on your reply in both threads i asked in

you basically just want to be selfish and get equal reward for 0 risk
      and dont care who your money goes to as long as you make profit even though the said Cartel is making more money by abusing you

and you dont acknowledge the effort and manpower used to hold a T6 zone with level 8 HO
      because its EASY and SAFE you said to ZVZ which is far from the truth

Go and get cores to power a HO at lv 8 constantly on a daily basis and do the transport / maintainace / politics of T6 BZ
      Go do this then only talk about easy or hard
      i bet you dont even know how much cores it takes to maintain lv8 HO how much time invested for Crafting to be strong

Your reply shows that you dont acknowledge how much time and effort large guilds do to gain profit
      You dont acknowledge what the player community can come togather and build a stronger more profitable production scheme because they have more man power

its like in real life where you make home made ice-cream and want to contest with Magnum or Haagen - Dazs companies with quality and quantity
      when they have factories and invested millions into facilities

#RiskVSRewardCult

• CallMeGosu wrote:

because the crafting part should not be gated behind zvz content, its simple.
      its against the core concept of albion.

@CallMeGosu
      How is crafting gated behind ZvZ against core concept of ALBION?

is it not risk vs reward?

just what part is it against the concept of ALBION

you are what you wear?
      you can be what you want to be? a merchant, a crafter?

WHAT CONCEPT OF ALBION in your mind does it go against?

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• i am listening to you here talk about how ZVZ locks crafting is against core concept of ALBION
      i am laughing so hard here

it just proves you dont know crap about the game and is just another carebear which wants to make albion worst. as if the ganking nerfs was not enough

this is my victory. as you resolve into insults without giveing any proper feedback

CallMeGosu wrote:

imagine playing around your bz hideout and talk about risk....
      disgusting XD

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 4 times, last by The_Support_God ().

• yeah, playing my content without my bluezone island makes me to a carebear.
      you cant imagine how hard i have to laugh.
      you would not be able to make 2 meters some years ago.
      now carebears like you have savespots, massiv might income and even the ability to control the whole economy.
      gogo, chill at your hideout and stop calling others carebear XD

yes, take your "victory" ^^
      the reason for playing in small guilds is simple: zvz guilds chill around hideouts, zerg most of the time and so on.
      and you all talk about "risk vs reward" like you would take any risk XD
      i cant be longer in such guilds then 3 days. every second i spend in carebear guilds let me think about switching to world of warcraft.
      what do you think why the big part of albion is against hideouts? because even without any crafting boni they are to strong.
      even without any other boni then just having a savespot they are still disgusting.
      imagine cores would not give might. nobody would do them. you guys group up for the might, its not like nobody knows it.
      its not like you put "that much effort" into holding the ho level high.
      no, your swimming in rewards at bluezone island....
      crafting has not be included in this playstyle cause as you say: "risk vs reward"

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().