State of crafting / hideouts

• Economy
    • State of crafting / hideouts

I believe the balancing of crafting bonuses / resource return rates (rrr) currently is quite unfairly distributed and needs to be looked at.

-The rrr without focus in roads hideouts compared to high level BZ hideouts is sometimes more than 30%.
      -Black Zone HOs can craft without focus and have a higher rrr than inside a roads hideout with focus. It is possible to craft 8.3 competitively without using any focus.
      -Black Zone HO crafting lowers black market prices and prevents players which are not party of large alliances from staying in the market.
    • Crafting with city bonus on the royal gives a resource return rate of 47,9% with focus. Crafting here requires premium and is capped by the 10k focus that is avaiable per day.

Black Zone hideouts can give up to 50% without focus. People with access there can craft items all day. They are not capped by the 10k Focus / Premium requirement limit.

I agree that BZ Hideouts should have a higher resource return rate because there are additional risks costs. However what should not be is that inside the hideouts players can craft unlimited amounts without premium/10k Focus limit.

Since the BZ hideouts have such high resource return rates the BM prices dropped a lot and it's often not possible to craft with profit on the royal. And since Albion is a sandbox it should not be a requirement to be in a large alliance to get access to high level crafting hideouts.
    • yep, hideout boni is just to much.
      in the actual state of the game crafting outside of major alliances is not possible.
      they have an easy existance with hideouts, terris and so on. why would you also let them dictate the whole crafting part of the game?
      at the moment i only buy my black market goods cause crafting is a loss in every item i calculated with city and plot boni, you just cant compete with hideouts at the moment.

EDIT: i hope this is not the intention because if it is then sbi should go away from the sandbox marketing. at this point it isnt a sandbox anymore. its just the question: are you willed to be a zvz slave to play content or are you not and you wont play content....

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeGosu ().

• CallMeGosu wrote:

yep, hideout boni is just to much.
      in the actual state of the game crafting outside of major alliances is not possible.
      they have an easy existance with hideouts, terris and so on. why would you also let them dictate the whole crafting part of the game?
      at the moment i only buy my black market goods cause crafting is a loss in every item i calculated with city and plot boni, you just cant compete with hideouts at the moment.

EDIT: i hope this is not the intention because if it is then sbi should go away from the sandbox marketing. at this point it isnt a sandbox anymore. its just the question: are you willed to be a zvz slave to play content or are you not and you wont play content....
      Lets not speak of the plot cartels in cities with these insane taxes on nutrition lol

Thetford had a bad hit in the last couple days on plots. Most of them are locked from the public as well and you have to contact and PAY 500k-1.5mil rent for them xD
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • Psycha wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

yep, hideout boni is just to much.

Lets not speak of the plot cartels in cities with these insane taxes on nutrition lol
      Thetford had a bad hit in the last couple days on plots. Most of them are locked from the public as well and you have to contact and PAY 500k-1.5mil rent for them xD
      thats another point but they exist for years but crafting was profitable even with cartels.
      but it isnt with hideouts.
      the actual situation with cartels is going hand in hand with the hideout problem cause they does not make money anymore on city crafters.
    • Put simply maybe islands should have a resource return rate aswell since they require premium to get so makes sence, if they do already have rrr then I didn’t know because the only island I have been on is guild islands.

Not like I can make any progress right now to getting my own island since legit the state of mobile is crippling depression. Just need mobile version fixed and announced on forums/YT/Reddit so that some people actually know that is been fixed since some of us mobile players have just quit the game because it’s almost unplayable. At most they should just fix up the frame work enough to make the game playable.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Put simply maybe islands should have a resource return rate aswell since they require premium to get so makes sence, if they do already have rrr then I didn’t know because the only island I have been on is guild islands.

Not like I can make any progress right now to getting my own island since legit the state of mobile is crippling depression. Just need mobile version fixed and announced on forums/YT/Reddit so that some people actually know that is been fixed since some of us mobile players have just quit the game because it’s almost unplayable. At most they should just fix up the frame work enough to make the game playable.
      islands have the same bonus return as their home city does.
    • Gank wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Put simply maybe islands should have a resource return rate aswell since they require premium to get so makes sence, if they do already have rrr then I didn’t know because the only island I have been on is guild islands.

Oh ok but guild islands don’t have that luxury, they just have a rrr of 0%. It just sucks since it’s a step down from a HO but still a guild area.

I also just wanna get back into playing Albion but when I play for like a minute and just go through 1 zone I crash in a instant. And I know it’s not me since there is a lot more people with the same problems and some with even worse conditions of problems with things like black screens.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThreeHades ().

• Gank wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

but without plot boni, means its not "the same"
    • alliances and CTA slaves > the rest of the game. :whistling:

edit.
      The entire plot system should be reworked and those sick HO bonuses should be removed
      introduce dynamic RRR depending on the popularity of the plot in the city...

not, afk crafting simulator 1b+ every month from HO crafting.

Economy is dying, silver sink doesn't exist, fighting with hideout rent ? renting is more popular than before.

Nice feedback SBI gets from CTA slaves lmao.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• Gank wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

They dont. 22.6% on lumber refining in sterling on guild/personal island. 36.7% in city itself on a plot. Maybe you should craft more.
    • I've been regularly crafting in royal with good profits (with focus, obviously).

It requires a very deep into the blackzone hideout to be able to craft without focus and there are some risks involved... No reason to not use focus evem there though for even better profits.

Imo the problem is that Focus is capped in 10k per day and passive. If focus was not given passively, but rewarded for other activities, it would be way more interesting.
    • Gank wrote:

they have the same BONUS. Of course cities have a higher base rate alongside.

Maybe you should.. Idk, understand the game better?
      Then you need to get better at your wording. You basically said that crafting/refining on a personal/guild island has the same "BONUS" and "PROFIT" of city plots.. Which means you expect someone to go in blindly and not understand city plots have a base crafting/refining rate alongside the bonus -_-

Go gank some flat 4 gatherers to raise your self esteem lmao