The new update will let you know if someone is inside a solo or group dungeon.

• The new update will let you know if someone is inside a solo or group dungeon.

There is a new feature that you can find on the test server that allows you to know if someone is inside a solo or a group dungeon just by hovering your mouse over the dungeon.

The feature will only show the tier and the enchantment of the dungeon you are aiming at, but if you hover your mouse over a dungeon which tier does not match with the tier of the zone you are currently in, it means that specific dungeon was spawned by a player (map) and there is someone inside or about to enter the dungeon.

If they bring this feature with the new update TRUST ME there will be no way to run solo dungeons in the outlands without getting dived every fucking time you pop a map. Every single ganker will be roaming zone after zone hovering their mouse over every green dungeon they cross by and diving every dungeon which tier does not match with the zone, easy as that...

The 90 seconds waiting that makes the dungeon dissapear wont be enough any more to match with the losses you will have to face if they bring this new feature to the game. They will kill solo dungeon farming.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BluesJD ().

• Actually, I don't understand the mechanism. Now, the group dungeons spawned by a player have unique shape. You don't need know the tier of the group dungeon, right? The solo dungeon has the same enter shape. But you can choose to waiting for 90s to avoid solo divers. No matter it is a map dungeon, there might be players. As I konw, many new players farm the natural green dungeon in the map.
    • BluesJD wrote:

There is a new feature that you can find on the test server that allows you to know if someone is inside a solo or a group dungeon just by hovering your mouse over the dungeon.

The feature will only show the tier and the enchantment of the dungeon you are aiming at, but if you hover your mouse over a dungeon which tier does not match with the tier of the zone you are currently in, it means that specific dungeon was spawned by a player (map) and there is someone inside or about to enter the dungeon.

If they bring this feature with the new update TRUST ME there will be no way to run solo dungeons in the outlands without getting dived every fucking time you pop a map. Every single ganker will be roaming zone after zone hovering their mouse over every green dungeon they cross by and diving every dungeon which tier does not match with the zone, easy as that...

The 90 seconds waiting that makes the dungeon dissapear wont be enough any more to match with the losses you will have to face if they bring this new feature to the game. They will kill solo dungeon farming.

I wasn't able to reproduce this. When I spawned a T6 dungeon in a T5 zone it still showed as a T5 on the outside, even after re-entering. Please take a screenshot and/or video if you encounter this not matching up.
    • New

Hellements wrote:

BluesJD wrote:

I wasn't able to reproduce this. When I spawned a T6 dungeon in a T5 zone it still showed as a T5 on the outside, even after re-entering. Please take a screenshot and/or video if you encounter this not matching up.

Is it supposed to show as a T5? If so that’s kinda lame.