Pyroblast is now a channeled skillshot that rewards positioning and timing. Ignite has been replaced with a new ability: Flame Blast. And Infernal Staff's Contagious Fire has been replaced with Combustion, which ignites an enemy leaving a flaming trail behind that silences. The Burn effect of Fire Bolt now triggers earlier, increasing the damage output if the same target is hit multiple times. Flame Pillar now has significantly more damage, on a higher 15s cooldown. But if at least one enemy is hit, the cooldown gets reduced back to 10s. And various other improvements and adjustments to make the staffs feel more polished.
Otherwise it wont fix any of the problems that contagious fire has
- Fire Bolt (all Fire Staffs)
The change we have been asking for a long time, finally
- Burn Damage over Time Delay: 1s -> 0.3s
- Hit Delay: 0.2s -> 0.12s
- Burning Field (all Fire Staffs)
I dont think burning fields is in need of a nerf rn, but this wont do anything outside of NA so idrc
- Hit Delay: 0.1s -> 0.15s
- Searing Flame (all Fire Staffs)
I would also increase cast time a bit, it is way to low for the damage and range it has
- Standtime: 0s -> 0.15s
- Removed the ability Ignite (all Fire Staffs)
- Added a new W-Slot ability Flame Blast (all Fire Staffs)
It doesnt convinces me completely, I prefer having a single targrt damage ability for fire
- Select a target (Ally, Enemy, Self), after 1.6s an explosion occurs around the target, deals 150 magical damage to all enemies in a 5m radius.
- If the main target is an enemy they also take an additional 45 magical damage immediately
- Wall of Flames (all Fire Staffs)
It will help to avoid some melee abilities which hit you while on standtime, I like it
- Standtime: 0.6s -> 0.4s
- Fire Wave (all Fire Staffs)
No comment herr
- Fire Wave area Duration: 0.8s -> 1s
- Fire Ball (all Fire Staffs)
More range, more damage, easier to hit, nice buff since its current damage is total garbage anywya
- Cast Range: 18m -> 22m
- Instant Damage: 124.63 -> 135
- Projectile Speed increased by 10%
- Fire Artillery (all Fire Staffs)
Not a fan of this, fire artillery is the W ability that doesnt sucks, if this gets added then the range to break the channel should be greatly reduced, from 42 to maybe 30 or 28 meters
- Hitdelay: 0.1s -> 0s
- Projectile Hitdelay: 0.5s -> 0.2s
- Pyroblast (one-handed Fire Staff)
- Completely reworked the Ability:
Not a fan of more cc but its very small so its ok, being able to aim it is nice, but how good this ability is will depend on its range, because 2 second channel makes you VERY vulnerable
- Charge up a Pyroblast, while channeling for up to 2s (You can aim while channeling).
- Deals magical damage in a 4m radius upon impact with an enemy based on how long you have channeled.
- Charge Up: 0.5s / 1s / 1.5s / 2s
- Damage: 240 / 280 / 320 / 360
- Pyroblast instant Damage before the Rework: 300
- If you channel for the full duration the Pyroblast will also knock back 2.5m.
- Flame Pillar (Great Fire Staff)
More damage, less energy cost, good
- Damage: 184 -> 218
- Cooldown: 10s -> 15s
- If at least one enemy is hit the cooldown is reduced by 5s
- Energy Cost: 13 -> 9
- Removed the ability Contagious Fire (Infernal Staff)
- Added a new E-slot Ability: Combustion (Infernal Staff)
It keeps the same style as the old ability, but to not suck hard it needs
- Inflame the targeted enemy dealing 143 magical damage over 5s.
- After a short delay, the burning enemy keeps leaving a fiery trail that lasts 4.6s.
- Deals 45 magical damage (vs. players) / 26 magical damage (vs. mobs) every 0.5s
- Enemy players on the trail are silenced.
- Low cast time or high cast range
- Cannot be cleansed or no more than 20 second cooldown
Fleet Footwork's second ability was too situational to be reliably useful and the reduced damage output for using it once was a big drawback. To make it more useful and fun to use, it is now a ground target dash that provides an auto-attack damage buff. This buff makes sure that the damage output doesn’t drop too much when using the second ability. Spiked Gauntlets in large scale fights have become too oppressive when stacked. To make it less desirable to stack Spiked Gauntlets, enemies can only be hit once per second by the effect. Ravenstrike Cestus is also very dominant in large scale fights, that is why we have reduced the damage output, to offset the fact that one usually gets high AoE Escalation due to the large radius.
- Fleet Footwork (all War Gloves)
Idk what to say here
- Range: 5m -> 7m
- Doesn’t require a target anymore, it is instead a ground target Dash
- Increases Attack Damage by 100% for 3s
- Removed the Damage Reduction during the quick Step animation
- Gravitational Collapse (Spiked Gauntlets)
Better than nothing but its nowhete mear enough, 1 second is nothing for an immunity, it needs more cast time and less resilience penetration
- Enemies hit become immune to getting hit by another Gravitational Collapse for 1s
- Earth Crusher (Ravenstrike Cestus)
Looks good, but I would also remove the "moving" part of the channel
- 0 Charge Damage: 188 -> 160
- 1 Charge Damage: 200 -> 170
- 2 Charge Damage: 212 -> 180
- 3 Charge Damage: 224 -> 190