Soo mobile is abandoned?

• Soo mobile is abandoned?

The new magic staffs, would love to hear the sound effects but sadly the audio is too lagy and obnoxious . Would love to see the new models but sadly alot are playing on low resolution with everything off because of the screenfreezes we get every 2 minutes. New ava update? Cool let me hop on with my 30 fps lag because of the useless falling leaves effect. Openworld? Alright i'm gonna be solo ganking, whoops i freezed, i died. Please optimize the game, mobile is getting nothing and the issues aren't even being addressed, atleast address then.
    • Vamppss wrote:

The new magic staffs, would love to hear the sound effects but sadly the audio is too lagy and obnoxious . Would love to see the new models but sadly alot are playing on low resolution with everything off because of the screenfreezes we get every 2 minutes. New ava update? Cool let me hop on with my 30 fps lag because of the useless falling leaves effect. Openworld? Alright i'm gonna be solo ganking, whoops i freezed, i died. Please optimize the game, mobile is getting nothing and the issues aren't even being addressed, atleast address then.
      There isnt anything "wrong" with the game, you are just using an inefficient medium to play. Ofcourse theres going to be severely reduced quality on mobile because a mobile game isnt meant to handle the things albion offers, it was a means to expand the playerbase and market demographic. Maybe if you dont want to die because of lag spikes or freezing, then play the game on a PC like a sane person would do. Better graphics, better experience, better gameplay.

If you cant afford a PC that can run Albion, then you have bigger problems than lagging in a videogame that you need to address.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

There isnt anything "wrong" with the game, you are just using an inefficient medium to play. Ofcourse theres going to be severely reduced quality on mobile because a mobile game isnt meant to handle the things albion offers, it was a means to expand the playerbase and market demographic. Maybe if you dont want to die because of lag spikes or freezing, then play the game on a PC like a sane person would do. Better graphics, better experience, better gameplay.
      If you cant afford a PC that can run Albion, then you have bigger problems than lagging in a videogame that you need to address.
      This sounds dumb. Many phones meet the minimum requirements to play Albion, yet the game is unplayable due to freezes.

Also, it's company's fault if they release a game on a platform and they don't care about it.
    • Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

There isnt anything "wrong" with the game, you are just using an inefficient medium to play. Ofcourse theres going to be severely reduced quality on mobile because a mobile game isnt meant to handle the things albion offers, it was a means to expand the playerbase and market demographic. Maybe if you dont want to die because of lag spikes or freezing, then play the game on a PC like a sane person would do. Better graphics, better experience, better gameplay.If you cant afford a PC that can run Albion, then you have bigger problems than lagging in a videogame that you need to address.
      This sounds dumb. Many phones meet the minimum requirements to play Albion, yet the game is unplayable due to freezes.
      Also, it's company's fault if they release a game on a platform and they don't care about it.
      It doesnt take a rocket ship to play a game on mobile, optmizing solely for mobile on the other hand is another matter and its clearly obvious albion wasnt designed with them in mind first. ZvZ, GvG, faction warfare, Crystal League and the very nature of full loot pvp itself should have been warning signs that maybe you shouldnt skimp on game playability due to the nature of the game.

Like I said before its a business, expanding to a mobile market means more money and more potential customers, THATS ALL. Unless you got the latest iPhone I wouldnt even bother playing on mobile and I definitely wouldnt be trying to play on an Android.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • I play on mobile and the only problem I have is the ping always spikes when I'm with groups of people like ZvZs and Faction warfares (slow internet issues) only a small FPS drop I recommend you to reduce all of your graphics to the lowest if you are planning to do activities that would require you to interact with other players in Rz and Bz
    • The most simple way to fix our mobile issues is either completely fix the game and address that they are fixing the mobile frame work, or SBI should just start to address getting the expansion to consoles rolling. I have mentioned on MANY occasions that the console expansion would have many benefits for the game. And there pretty much is no lowest graphics quality since there is just 2 quality’s on mobile which are High quality and low quality, but the 2 quality’s only effect sprite models of the game and not the maps or anything really other than the game sprites.

Also @Good_vs_Evil do you realize you literally just told a person to basically throw like $600 to $1000 or over to get a PC like a “sane person”. Legit the average person has bigger problems than meeting the requirements for a game, such as bills or taxes. And a laptop isn’t really that great unless if you get it modded out with better hardware than normal laptops. Yes phones are a convenient way to play Albion but on console you can play it on something almost guaranteed to play it just aswell as a PC since it’s built for gaming.

Devs still have yet to address the issues of game and just focus on what they want in the game. And the “bug fixes” for mobile are still in the end pretty garbage since they almost never improve the game and sometimes just make it worse.

Free games are kind of ment to be convenient and shouldn’t require you to get a PC just to play it better.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Also @Good_vs_Evil do you realize you literally just told a person to basically throw like $600 to $1000 or over to get a PC like a “sane person”. Legit the average person has bigger problems than meeting the requirements for a game, such as bills or taxes. And a laptop isn’t really that great unless if you get it modded out with better hardware than normal laptops. Yes phones are a convenient way to play Albion but on console you can play it on something almost guaranteed to play it just aswell as a PC since it’s built for gaming.

Devs still have yet to address the issues of game and just focus on what they want in the game. And the “bug fixes” for mobile are still in the end pretty garbage since they almost never improve the game and sometimes just make it worse.

Free games are kind of ment to be convenient and shouldn’t require you to get a PC just to play it better.
      You act like owning a PC makes you multi-millionaire or something...Its a computer. And furthermore computers are one of the most popular mediums in the world if not THE most popular, nearly everything is consumed via the internet in 2022 so that leaves mobile/PC/Mac as the dominating mediums of entertainment.

Now if you want a good experience for Albion Online you have 2 options; Buy the latest iPhone or buy a medium spec PC off of amazon/ebay/walmart/etc.

Im not gonna sit here and have the PC vs Console debate but as fas as thats concerned, Sandbox obviously had their reasons for choosing Mobile/PC over PC/Console and considering how well Albions numbers are its clear they made the right choice and avoided all the problems that come from console/PC crossplay.

Albion Online started as a buy to play game, going free to play is to entice players into purchasing premium and investing further. Sorry to burst your bubble but in the real world $$$ is the bottom line. Get off your 7 year old android, save up some money and buy a PC or go find a lower spec game to play.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

You act like owning a PC makes you multi-millionaire or something...Its a computer. And furthermore computers are one of the most popular mediums in the world if not THE most popular, nearly everything is consumed via the internet in 2022 so that leaves mobile/PC/Mac as the dominating mediums of entertainment.
      Now if you want a good experience for Albion Online you have 2 options; Buy the latest iPhone or buy a medium spec PC off of amazon/ebay/walmart/etc.

Im not gonna sit here and have the PC vs Console debate but as fas as thats concerned, Sandbox obviously had their reasons for choosing Mobile/PC over PC/Console and considering how well Albions numbers are its clear they made the right choice and avoided all the problems that come from console/PC crossplay.

Albion Online started as a buy to play game, going free to play is to entice players into purchasing premium and investing further. Sorry to burst your bubble but in the real world $$$ is the bottom line. Get off your 7 year old android, save up some money and buy a PC or go find a lower spec game to play.
      Ok first of all a lot of games go for all 3 platforms, PC, mobile, and console, but most more well known MMO’s are mainly on PlayStation and Xbox with most likely almost no draw backs to the being on all 3 platforms. Also I highly doubt Albion Online will not have much of a problem with going onto consoles aswell. Also Albion Online has already announced in the past on Reddit on a QNA about a year ago that they are planning on expanding to consoles but not in the next 12 months, at this point it’s been just about a year and seems like a prime time to make that expansion to save the game a bit of time to make more content and rework more weapons and armor since there would more than likely be alot of player that are both new and returning from mobile players, and with this expansion it will allow for many new downloads to happen in a short amount of time and more so likely to happen if it went onto the Nintendo Switch aswell since there are only 2 legitimate MMORPG’s, which are Trove (a bottom line MMORPG) and Onigiri (a laggy on console MMORPG), and Albion Online would most likely fit in quite well with all 3 consoles since it’s not to much of a FPS game and is a from above perspective.

I only want what’s best for Albion and trying my best to keep the current development team from straying away from the root goal the original owner of Albion Online had set for the game, and since moving up to consoles would be a big expansion it’s much needed for a part of the community that just want to play it on consoles since that could be their main platform for playing other games like shooters. It would also allow for some content creators that are limited to a mobile device move up to something pre build for gaming and not something you need modified for gaming.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

You act like owning a PC makes you multi-millionaire or something...Its a computer. And furthermore computers are one of the most popular mediums in the world if not THE most popular, nearly everything is consumed via the internet in 2022 so that leaves mobile/PC/Mac as the dominating mediums of entertainment.Now if you want a good experience for Albion Online you have 2 options; Buy the latest iPhone or buy a medium spec PC off of amazon/ebay/walmart/etc.

Ok first of all a lot of games go for all 3 platforms, PC, mobile, and console, but most more well known MMO’s are mainly on PlayStation and Xbox with most likely almost no draw backs to the being on all 3 platforms. Also I highly doubt Albion Online will not have much of a problem with going onto consoles aswell. Also Albion Online has already announced in the past on Reddit on a QNA about a year ago that they are planning on expanding to consoles but not in the next 12 months, at this point it’s been just about a year and seems like a prime time to make that expansion to save the game a bit of time to make more content and rework more weapons and armor since there would more than likely be alot of player that are both new and returning from mobile players, and with this expansion it will allow for many new downloads to happen in a short amount of time and more so likely to happen if it went onto the Nintendo Switch aswell since there are only 2 legitimate MMORPG’s, which are Trove (a bottom line MMORPG) and Onigiri (a laggy on console MMORPG), and Albion Online would most likely fit in quite well with all 3 consoles since it’s not to much of a FPS game and is a from above perspective.
      I only want what’s best for Albion and trying my best to keep the current development team from straying away from the root goal the original owner of Albion Online had set for the game, and since moving up to consoles would be a big expansion it’s much needed for a part of the community that just want to play it on consoles since that could be their main platform for playing other games like shooters. It would also allow for some content creators that are limited to a mobile device move up to something pre build for gaming and not something you need modified for gaming.
      This entire take reeks of a person afraid, hesitant, weary of PC's/Computers.

Albion Onlines numbers are fine, more than fine actually considering its one of the top MMORPG's in the world. I dont know your personal/financial situation but your bias towards consoles is too strong to not take notice of. Get with the times or fall behind, simple as that.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

You act like owning a PC makes you multi-millionaire or something...Its a computer. And furthermore computers are one of the most popular mediums in the world if not THE most popular, nearly everything is consumed via the internet in 2022 so that leaves mobile/PC/Mac as the dominating mediums of entertainment.Now if you want a good experience for Albion Online you have 2 options; Buy the latest iPhone or buy a medium spec PC off of amazon/ebay/walmart/etc.

Ok first of all a lot of games go for all 3 platforms, PC, mobile, and console, but most more well known MMO’s are mainly on PlayStation and Xbox with most likely almost no draw backs to the being on all 3 platforms. Also I highly doubt Albion Online will not have much of a problem with going onto consoles aswell. Also Albion Online has already announced in the past on Reddit on a QNA about a year ago that they are planning on expanding to consoles but not in the next 12 months, at this point it’s been just about a year and seems like a prime time to make that expansion to save the game a bit of time to make more content and rework more weapons and armor since there would more than likely be alot of player that are both new and returning from mobile players, and with this expansion it will allow for many new downloads to happen in a short amount of time and more so likely to happen if it went onto the Nintendo Switch aswell since there are only 2 legitimate MMORPG’s, which are Trove (a bottom line MMORPG) and Onigiri (a laggy on console MMORPG), and Albion Online would most likely fit in quite well with all 3 consoles since it’s not to much of a FPS game and is a from above perspective.I only want what’s best for Albion and trying my best to keep the current development team from straying away from the root goal the original owner of Albion Online had set for the game, and since moving up to consoles would be a big expansion it’s much needed for a part of the community that just want to play it on consoles since that could be their main platform for playing other games like shooters. It would also allow for some content creators that are limited to a mobile device move up to something pre build for gaming and not something you need modified for gaming.
      This entire take reeks of a person afraid, hesitant, weary of PC's/Computers.
      Albion Onlines numbers are fine, more than fine actually considering its one of the top MMORPG's in the world. I dont know your personal/financial situation but your bias towards consoles is too strong to not take notice of. Get with the times or fall behind, simple as that.
      I’d be glad to have a PC and if it really was the one of the world’s top then it would have WAY more players right now and SBI would be forced to make separate servers.

And no I don’t have anything against a PC XDDD. It’s just that there are bigger issues than getting a PC to just play a game. Remember there are things like jobs and places to go and I’m just here to suggest for the game.

And also consoles are pretty big in the gaming community since the PS5 kept selling out as soon as it came out, and so obviously people love to play games on consoles as well and not like around 20k people use consoles. There are plenty of people playing on consoles that also want to budget their play style and only play free games (don’t know why but for some reason it’s a thing), so I’m sure if Albion Online came to consoles it would really be a huge boost in community.

It almost feels like you have something against consoles XD.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

You act like owning a PC makes you multi-millionaire or something...Its a computer. And furthermore computers are one of the most popular mediums in the world if not THE most popular, nearly everything is consumed via the internet in 2022 so that leaves mobile/PC/Mac as the dominating mediums of entertainment.Now if you want a good experience for Albion Online you have 2 options; Buy the latest iPhone or buy a medium spec PC off of amazon/ebay/walmart/etc.Im not gonna sit here and have the PC vs Console debate but as fas as thats concerned, Sandbox obviously had their reasons for choosing Mobile/PC over PC/Console and considering how well Albions numbers are its clear they made the right choice and avoided all the problems that come from console/PC crossplay.

Ok first of all a lot of games go for all 3 platforms, PC, mobile, and console, but most more well known MMO’s are mainly on PlayStation and Xbox with most likely almost no draw backs to the being on all 3 platforms. Also I highly doubt Albion Online will not have much of a problem with going onto consoles aswell. Also Albion Online has already announced in the past on Reddit on a QNA about a year ago that they are planning on expanding to consoles but not in the next 12 months, at this point it’s been just about a year and seems like a prime time to make that expansion to save the game a bit of time to make more content and rework more weapons and armor since there would more than likely be alot of player that are both new and returning from mobile players, and with this expansion it will allow for many new downloads to happen in a short amount of time and more so likely to happen if it went onto the Nintendo Switch aswell since there are only 2 legitimate MMORPG’s, which are Trove (a bottom line MMORPG) and Onigiri (a laggy on console MMORPG), and Albion Online would most likely fit in quite well with all 3 consoles since it’s not to much of a FPS game and is a from above perspective.I only want what’s best for Albion and trying my best to keep the current development team from straying away from the root goal the original owner of Albion Online had set for the game, and since moving up to consoles would be a big expansion it’s much needed for a part of the community that just want to play it on consoles since that could be their main platform for playing other games like shooters. It would also allow for some content creators that are limited to a mobile device move up to something pre build for gaming and not something you need modified for gaming.
      This entire take reeks of a person afraid, hesitant, weary of PC's/Computers.Albion Onlines numbers are fine, more than fine actually considering its one of the top MMORPG's in the world. I dont know your personal/financial situation but your bias towards consoles is too strong to not take notice of. Get with the times or fall behind, simple as that.
      I’d be glad to have a PC and if it really was the one of the world’s top then it would have WAY more players right now and SBI would be forced to make separate servers.
      And no I don’t have anything against a PC XDDD. It’s just that there are bigger issues than getting a PC to just play a game. Remember there are things like jobs and places to go and I’m just here to suggest for the game.

And also consoles are pretty big in the gaming community since the PS5 kept selling out as soon as it came out, and so obviously people love to play games on consoles as well and not like around 20k people use consoles. There are plenty of people playing on consoles that also want to budget their play style and only play free games (don’t know why but for some reason it’s a thing), so I’m sure if Albion Online came to consoles it would really be a huge boost in community.

It almost feels like you have something against consoles XD.
      They have a MEGASERVER for a specific reason, everyone plays with everyone. More PVP, more action.

You act like people with consoles dont have jobs and places to go lmfao.

Consoles are for lazy gamers and exclusives. There is no reason why you shouldnt paly something on PC which gives way more personal comfort and control as opposed to a set hardware, I said I didnt want to get into PC vs Consoles and yet here we are. Albion Online is doing fine and if they decide to add console crossplay, then hey, cool. If not then hey, oh well. Makes me no difference.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • not everyone can afford a pc or maybe even a laptop, in my case, my country is messed up in so many ways and if i were to get a job it would be 30$ per month. I have a ps4 and an android, i have both of those because i couldnt afford even back then to get a laptop or an "iphone" (even tho iphones are overpriced and trash on albion). So not everyone can get your perfect life of HAVING EVERYTHING, hence why they should optimize albion mobile. The current graphic options are made by kids, i literally just screenfreezed for an entire 3 seconds today AS I WAS getting dismounted. Even tho i had literally every graphic option either is disabled to the lowest, this is just disgusting.
    • I don’t get it, why on earth would you play on mobile when you have GeForce Now???

It works flawlessly on almost any device, only one I can’t get to work is IOS with a iPhone, with a browser and it won’t cause heating issues etc, just pair a Bluetooth gamepad or Xbox controller with a BT keyboard. Most Wi-Fi even hotell Wi-Fi can run it without any major issues. Only negative is a minor input lag which in time will be improved or fixed with 5G.

No one will PvP or zvz on “the go” while traveling etc anyways with the mobile app.

And as a side note if you own a Nvidia Shield pro you basically have a super lightweight mini computer to bring anywhere you go with integrated GFN support. It’s lighter and more powerful with more uses then a non gaming laptop/chromebook if you are traveling you just need a screen.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Ayazh ().

• Vamppss wrote:

not everyone can afford a pc or maybe even a laptop, in my case, my country is messed up in so many ways and if i were to get a job it would be 30$ per month. I have a ps4 and an android, i have both of those because i couldnt afford even back then to get a laptop or an "iphone" (even tho iphones are overpriced and trash on albion). So not everyone can get your perfect life of HAVING EVERYTHING, hence why they should optimize albion mobile. The current graphic options are made by kids, i literally just screenfreezed for an entire 3 seconds today AS I WAS getting dismounted. Even tho i had literally every graphic option either is disabled to the lowest, this is just disgusting.
      No one is calling it a "perfect life of everything", its just called having a normal life.

Like I said earlier if you have all these excuses and sob stories then maybe playing a MMORPG isnt the BIGGEST issue/problem you are facing, how about you sort out your sob story of a life before going on a forum complaining about graphics in a very reasonable and low spec game. Its not Albion thats the problem its your life.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Vamppss wrote:

how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      facts, legit I was able to run Albion Online when it came out on mobile just a few minor details like crashing when opening the world map or the destiny tree but the fixes to those were opening them in low population zones or solo dungeons/group dungeon/corrupted dungeons.

But now literally everything makes you crash.

Also vamppss I would say it’s convenient that you have a PS4 since if Albion Online expanded to consoles it would be much better than playing it on a mobile phone that isn’t especially built for gaming. Consoles are pretty cheap and not ment to be for anything else but gaming so it’s convenient to have it on consoles and it allows for the best possible experience.
    • Vamppss wrote:

Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.

Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.
      Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.

Man you're cringe with your "get a job, buy a laptop" bullshit