Soo mobile is abandoned?

    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Vamppss wrote:

      how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      this problem has nothing to do with connection.did not i told you to read your nonsense before u press submit?
      facts, I already reported this guy for continuously telling people to get a job and move to Washington DC and get better Hardware. Who this guy is, I don’t know but he is just annoying and shouldn’t even be posting like he is a know it all that acts like he can tell everyone what to do.
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Vamppss wrote:

      how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      this problem has nothing to do with connection.did not i told you to read your nonsense before u press submit?
      Then I guess this magical issue must only affect you then huh? :thumbup:
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      ThreeHades wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Illusive wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Dr.Zoster wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Vamppss wrote:

      how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      Man you're cringe with your "get a job, buy a laptop" bullshit
      I forgot, seemingly alot of players live in their parents basement so the idea of getting a job to buy your own things seems alien to them.
      Not optimizing mobile after all this investment makes 0 sense. Wonder if you know the amount people actually play mobile and how unstable mobile actually is. I have a $1k galaxy tab S8+ and the game still hangs if I decide to use it instead of my PC.
      They cant force the mobile experience to be good, its mobile. If you want the best experience play on PC. At the end of the day its a PC game that has a mobile port not the other way around. Mobile players are either cheap or not intelligent enough to build/buy a pc that costs the same or even less money than the device, but will operate much better.
      I have a feeling you never played Albion Online mobile at the start of its release, legit it was a good amazing experience without lag anywhere but places with a lot of people like factions/guild warfare, and also crashed if you zoned a few times and then open the destiny tree or world map.So stop being so PC dominant and continuously getting onto people for “not playing on PC” and calling them “not intelligent enough to build a PC”, legit I feel like your some spoiled kid that was able to get everything they want from a young age and thinks everyone is the same as you.Also I thought the gamer overlay was a picture of you and overlayed with gamer. *mental dabs*
      Get a PC, move to America (preferably Washington DC), enjoy Albion Online.And the pic is a joke pic of Rainn Wilson better known as Dwight Schrute from The Office so I can tell you are a bit on the slow side for thinking that was actually me because who DOESNT know about The Office, one of the most popular shows on the planet.
      stop telling everyone to get PC’s and to move to America, I already live in America dingus without a nose and I live pretty close to DC.First impressions are the thing in the forums for the first few posts, but you take the cake for being a dush bag from your first impression.
      Then you know what you have to do to get a better Albion Online experience, do as you were told or spend more of your time crying here on the forums.
      I’m just gonna leave you to the devs, you just keep telling everyone to spend money just to play a game that can easily sort out its own problems without people spending over $2k just to buy a PC and to move to North America, yeah we may have great things in the USA but we also got a lot of taxes and gas is literally liquid gold by the gallon.
      Grow up, being an adult and managing your money isnt hard, if you want a good experience you know what to do.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Vamppss wrote:

      how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      this problem has nothing to do with connection.did not i told you to read your nonsense before u press submit?
      Then I guess this magical issue must only affect you then huh? :thumbup:
      no, everybody i talk to that actualy play that content.
      how about you start playing the game before you start to talk about magical issues...?
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Vamppss wrote:

      how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      this problem has nothing to do with connection.did not i told you to read your nonsense before u press submit?
      Then I guess this magical issue must only affect you then huh? :thumbup:
      no, everybody i talk to that actualy play that content.how about you start playing the game before you start to talk about magical issues...?
      Funny considering me and my guild have no issues zerging/ganking and having fun in BZ's.

      How about you start playing the game before you start to talk about magical issues...?
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • @Good_vs_Evil I‘m fascinated how ignorants like you defend their small minded ‚point‘ to the death while it‘s obvious they got the wrong perspective.
      I really dontˋt know why in your opinion everyone who has the demand for a working, well tailored mobile version, is either poor or has no clue of the game. It‘s just sad to watch, pls stop spouting your BS.

      So you say SBI only made a mobile version to shortly increase games popularity, and now they have more important stuff to do such as pleasing the „real“ players on PC? Do you realize this game is free to play and makes most money with a subscription running as long as possible? IF your statement was true, the real idiots here wouldn’t be the mobile players, but SBI. Not only would they miss out on the massive profit potential the mobile market has, but they would also damage their reputation.
      BTW, where is their official statement that you base your opinion on?
      Also, the mobile version of this game was on SBI‘s radar almost from the beginning.

      And for your cringe „get a pc/high end mobile and move somewhere where u have good connection to play a game that has mobile crossplay, if u can’t afford that u have serious problems“ bullshit:

      1.) Do you already realize how dumb this sounds?

      2.) Not all of us live a life that allows them to have a PC setup where they can comfortably go and play Albion every day and a stable connection. Me neither. Does this mean I’m poor and have problems?

      Hell no :D I own a pretty good PC that I preferably run Albion on whenever I have the chance to, but because my life consists of other things than sitting in front of my PC (which seems like the only thing you know based on your statements) I am also traveling around often and longer periods of time.
      I in fact started to play Albion bc I liked the idea of being able to play on different devices, PC and on the go. Otherwise I would have never come across this game and they would not make money with me (and many others obvsly, as, like you stated correctly, the playerbase grew massively after mobile release).

      Maybe you understand now that mobile version is in fact kinda important to SBI (and game population) and that not everyone who asks for a good mobile version is some kind of 3rd world peasant who lives in a „mudhut“.

      If you really mean that, then you are the disgusting subhuman here btw. But I think it’s more likely that you are just one of those PC PLAYERS MASTERRACE! MURRICA! kind of unreflected internet kids.

      Everything works more or less fine for me when I play on mobile btw, and it’s a great game even there, but the game NEEDS more optimization, that’s SBI‘s job.

      I personally would love to see real built-in mouse support as an option for iPad, either I’m doing something wrong or it‘s really really clunky and uncomfortable to use a mouse for Albion on iPad.
    • I don't think anything about this is abandoned. Though, yes, the criticism is valid and needed, but I'm pretty sure SBI is doing some things to keep improving the experience for mobile players. I suggest just playing the best ZvZ weapons while you're at it, great for BZ and even just faction warfare to help you have an easier time. (I hope.)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      Good_vs_Evil wrote:

      Vamppss wrote:

      how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      this problem has nothing to do with connection.did not i told you to read your nonsense before u press submit?
      Then I guess this magical issue must only affect you then huh? :thumbup:
      no, everybody i talk to that actualy play that content.how about you start playing the game before you start to talk about magical issues...?
      Funny considering me and my guild have no issues zerging/ganking and having fun in BZ's.
      How about you start playing the game before you start to talk about magical issues...?
      Uh oh, Good_vs_Evil is at his weird Albion Online conception .
      I take like a two month long break from these forums, and still isn’t banned somehow, although I do see he has a rep now for being the worst being here.

      Yeah I feel like Albion Online mobile could use more optimizing and tweaks here and there to really make it feel like at least 3 quarters of the experience of it being played on PC. Also have seen 0 evidence of SBI making any movements into the final stage of expansion which is expanding to all console platforms, or what is currently in mind, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo. I truly do feel like it would just allow some mobile players to just expand onto something else, something that would run way smoother than mobile, and still enjoy a strong experience going from 75% of the experience of PC, to 99%. Not only that, there is the fact that if word of a new open world MMORPG came out on console, for free, then there would be tons of people going to look at that and possibly become a long term player, which inevitably increases AO’s player base.

      I heard SBI say it wouldn’t be a year until I could be a thing, but now it’s way over a year and almost 2023 and still nothing on that fateful expansion, which would strongly increase player base, and allow some people that only have a mobile device to be able to expand to something that would handle Albion Online, way better.
    • Catandcoffee wrote:

      Yap I know it ,but I try to ,and hope other people come to share in this forum, let's them know how trouble experience for phone player.
      I’m just waiting until the console expansion finally happens, that’s why I keep pushing for it since almost everyone has one of the main 3 consoles, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo.
      And I feel like the console market could use a new free mmorpg.