Soo mobile is abandoned?

• Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

how tf is it my problem if its not optimized
      Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      Man you're cringe with your "get a job, buy a laptop" bullshit
      I forgot, seemingly alot of players live in their parents basement so the idea of getting a job to buy your own things seems alien to them.
      I play Albion for the plot. (.)(.)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      I forgot, seemingly alot of players live in their parents basement so the idea of getting a job to buy your own things seems alien to them.
      said by the one with the pfp of a “gamer” XD
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

Not optimizing mobile after all this investment makes 0 sense. Wonder if you know the amount people actually play mobile and how unstable mobile actually is. I have a $1k galaxy tab S8+ and the game still hangs if I decide to use it instead of my PC.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Illusive ().

• If it where console/PC it might be a bit different in a better way, since consoles and PC’s are pretty similar in building process it might almost be a big difference if they just canceled the mobile counter part, with a poll of course and maybe have the community decide if it would be better off changing to console and forgetting the mobile draw back and expand to console to be a much better expansion.
    • I am mobile phone player too ,when i join fw FPS is stable,but maybe i am from SEA so my ping is unstable in big fight.

Mobile have few issues
      1. Yellow people and name tab disappear (ally or enemy ) (call to arms is more trouble than current Albion)

2. Joystick bug ,when you click ability or you holding ability to aim people,your "aim arrow" will disappear when others ability end from cd or click too fast.(I PLAY LAGBION FROM LAST YEAR CALL TO ARMS FRIST UPDATE,BUT WHAT I KNOW IS THIS BUG ALREADY HAVE BEFORE CTA .)

3, AoE damage ability have smart casting, system will help lock cast on target you aim ,but AoE healing, buff or clean ability don't have any smart casting support,you can't click your teammates name to cast Healing staff Qs3 , and Es . (I feedback this from last year also , but maybe dev game don't like this )

So i agree you XD, ABANDONED XD
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

said by the one with the pfp of a “gamer” XD
      The pfp is suppose to be funny, its from a comedy sketch from a tv show...the dude has no nose or did you not notice that?
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Illusive wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

Not optimizing mobile after all this investment makes 0 sense. Wonder if you know the amount people actually play mobile and how unstable mobile actually is. I have a $1k galaxy tab S8+ and the game still hangs if I decide to use it instead of my PC.
      They cant force the mobile experience to be good, its mobile. If you want the best experience play on PC. At the end of the day its a PC game that has a mobile port not the other way around. Mobile players are either cheap or not intelligent enough to build/buy a pc that costs the same or even less money than the device, but will operate much better.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Vamppss wrote:

no, i just live in a country with a 30$/month wage. You seem like you don't know how to read.

1. Game in the before was much better.
      2. There should be more graphic options.
      3. The target select should be useful.

Do YOU understand THIS or do I need TO make TEXTS bold?
      Like I said before, you have problems bigger than trying to play a videogame that you obviously need to work out.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Illusive wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

They cant force the mobile experience to be good, its mobile. If you want the best experience play on PC. At the end of the day its a PC game that has a mobile port not the other way around. Mobile players are either cheap or not intelligent enough to build/buy a pc that costs the same or even less money than the device, but will operate much better.
      I have a feeling you never played Albion Online mobile at the start of its release, legit it was a good amazing experience without lag anywhere but places with a lot of people like factions/guild warfare, and also crashed if you zoned a few times and then open the destiny tree or world map.

So stop being so PC dominant and continuously getting onto people for “not playing on PC” and calling them “not intelligent enough to build a PC”, legit I feel like your some spoiled kid that was able to get everything they want from a young age and thinks everyone is the same as you.

Also I thought the gamer overlay was a picture of you and overlayed with gamer. *mental dabs*
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022 requires semi-decent hardware to play.
      Get a job, buy a better phone/pc, stop complaining that the game should be "optimized" for your old ass hardware.
      having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages.
      "get a new pc kappa"
      dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
    • Tbh I feel like good vs evil shouldn’t of came to forums legit his solution to everything is 4 words “get a new PC”.

Not only is that pretty rude to anyone that legit works as hard as they can to get some good pay but also some people prefer gaming on mobile. I’d be glad to get a PC to play Albion but just gonna hold it out and would just be glad that the mobile frame work would be updated and then mobile is well and up to speed and would much prefer SBI post something to Reddit and Forums like a apology for not reworking the compatibility to mobile for such a long time. Because the first few months of Albion Online on mobile on a IPad from 2019 was pretty good, it was only when it was about 3 months ago big big bugs rolled in and mobile was basically fried for everyone but the people with modded hardware/software.

After the mobile frame work being a thing then SBI should finish up the touches to “Into the Fray” while also looking at what the new mechanics do to the game which will most likely be trashing the economy because of all the exploiters that don’t care what the devs think the mechanic is for, and then maybe they will take a look at what a lot of people have been saying for months and maybe alter what they already have been done to Albion and just making it scout features and none exploitable.

After that they need to start really hyping up the community about the console expansion so that the game can start getting more top marks from another 3 platforms “PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo” with these 3 consoles being available with Albion Online then there will be a lot more players and if SBI focuses their attention to really making sure the console expansion has no faults like mobile did then it will be a smooth landing to introduce the console expansion to the community.

After those 3 steps then they should look back and all the bugs that are needing to be fixed and things that need a rework to reduce the lag and complexity of the game for all of the lower end hardware, because it’s bad that my mobile devise is struggling even in the test server where almost nobody but PvP’ers go.

After fixing the many software issues the game has then they can really start asking the community what content concepts they want so that SBI has a firm understanding of what the goal of the community content should go.

I will make sure to put this on the discussion board.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Illusive wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

I have a feeling you never played Albion Online mobile at the start of its release, legit it was a good amazing experience without lag anywhere but places with a lot of people like factions/guild warfare, and also crashed if you zoned a few times and then open the destiny tree or world map.
      So stop being so PC dominant and continuously getting onto people for “not playing on PC” and calling them “not intelligent enough to build a PC”, legit I feel like your some spoiled kid that was able to get everything they want from a young age and thinks everyone is the same as you.

Also I thought the gamer overlay was a picture of you and overlayed with gamer. *mental dabs*
      Get a PC, move to America (preferably Washington DC), enjoy Albion Online.

And the pic is a joke pic of Rainn Wilson better known as Dwight Schrute from The Office so I can tell you are a bit on the slow side for thinking that was actually me because who DOESNT know about The Office, one of the most popular shows on the planet.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"
      dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Illusive wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

I have a feeling you never played Albion Online mobile at the start of its release, legit it was a good amazing experience without lag anywhere but places with a lot of people like factions/guild warfare, and also crashed if you zoned a few times and then open the destiny tree or world map.So stop being so PC dominant and continuously getting onto people for “not playing on PC” and calling them “not intelligent enough to build a PC”, legit I feel like your some spoiled kid that was able to get everything they want from a young age and thinks everyone is the same as you.

Get a PC, move to America (preferably Washington DC), enjoy Albion Online.
      And the pic is a joke pic of Rainn Wilson better known as Dwight Schrute from The Office so I can tell you are a bit on the slow side for thinking that was actually me because who DOESNT know about The Office, one of the most popular shows on the planet.
      stop telling everyone to get PC’s and to move to America, I already live in America dingus without a nose and I live pretty close to DC.

First impressions are the thing in the forums for the first few posts, but you take the cake for being a dush bag from your first impression.
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Illusive wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

I have a feeling you never played Albion Online mobile at the start of its release, legit it was a good amazing experience without lag anywhere but places with a lot of people like factions/guild warfare, and also crashed if you zoned a few times and then open the destiny tree or world map.So stop being so PC dominant and continuously getting onto people for “not playing on PC” and calling them “not intelligent enough to build a PC”, legit I feel like your some spoiled kid that was able to get everything they want from a young age and thinks everyone is the same as you.
      Get a PC, move to America (preferably Washington DC), enjoy Albion Online.And the pic is a joke pic of Rainn Wilson better known as Dwight Schrute from The Office so I can tell you are a bit on the slow side for thinking that was actually me because who DOESNT know about The Office, one of the most popular shows on the planet.
      stop telling everyone to get PC’s and to move to America, I already live in America dingus without a nose and I live pretty close to DC.
      First impressions are the thing in the forums for the first few posts, but you take the cake for being a dush bag from your first impression.
      Then you know what you have to do to get a better Albion Online experience, do as you were told or spend more of your time crying here on the forums.
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Illusive wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Dr.Zoster wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

I have a feeling you never played Albion Online mobile at the start of its release, legit it was a good amazing experience without lag anywhere but places with a lot of people like factions/guild warfare, and also crashed if you zoned a few times and then open the destiny tree or world map.So stop being so PC dominant and continuously getting onto people for “not playing on PC” and calling them “not intelligent enough to build a PC”, legit I feel like your some spoiled kid that was able to get everything they want from a young age and thinks everyone is the same as you.Also I thought the gamer overlay was a picture of you and overlayed with gamer. *mental dabs*
      Get a PC, move to America (preferably Washington DC), enjoy Albion Online.And the pic is a joke pic of Rainn Wilson better known as Dwight Schrute from The Office so I can tell you are a bit on the slow side for thinking that was actually me because who DOESNT know about The Office, one of the most popular shows on the planet.
      stop telling everyone to get PC’s and to move to America, I already live in America dingus without a nose and I live pretty close to DC.First impressions are the thing in the forums for the first few posts, but you take the cake for being a dush bag from your first impression.
      Then you know what you have to do to get a better Albion Online experience, do as you were told or spend more of your time crying here on the forums.
      I’m just gonna leave you to the devs, you just keep telling everyone to spend money just to play a game that can easily sort out its own problems without people spending over $2k just to buy a PC and to move to North America, yeah we may have great things in the USA but we also got a lot of taxes and gas is literally liquid gold by the gallon.
    • Good_vs_Evil wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

Good_vs_Evil wrote:

Vamppss wrote:

having a brand new intel, 32gb fast ddr4, an m3, a rtx 3080 and have 10fps in zvz engages."get a new pc kappa"dude you should think about your bullshit before u press submit....
      Thats useless to a game with a server located in America if you are playing from who-knows-where.
      this problem has nothing to do with connection.
      did not i told you to read your nonsense before u press submit?