Honestly, why don't you just remove Glaive spear from the game?

• Honestly, why don't you just remove Glaive spear from the game?

If SBI keeps listening Crystal League players cry about how useless they are against glaive users then they should definitely remove Glaive spear from the game.

This is the 4th consecutive time SBI nerf this weapon and all 4 times for the same reason> Cristal League players complaining about glaive.

It just doesn't makes any sense at all that you guys keep pushing down and nerfing Glaive skills and stats over and over until it becomes useless for any kind of content. I suppose SBI knows that Albion online is not only about Crystal league players, yet SBI keeps buying every fucking tear they drop.

I really don't get it, why soooo much hate against glaive users? Just fucking remove that weapon from the game and save the effort.
    • BluesJD wrote:

If SBI keeps listening Crystal League players cry about how useless they are against glaive users then they should definitely remove Glaive spear from the game.

This is the 4th consecutive time SBI nerf this weapon and all 4 times for the same reason> Cristal League players complaining about glaive.

It just doesn't makes any sense at all that you guys keep pushing down and nerfing Glaive skills and stats over and over until it becomes useless for any kind of content. I suppose SBI knows that Albion online is not only about Crystal league players, yet SBI keeps buying every fucking tear they drop.

I really don't get it, why soooo much hate against glaive users? Just fucking remove that weapon from the game and save the effort.
      Generally good change, let's keep all CC and displace to a minimum, everyone wants to play the game and not watch the picture in which he is either stunned or flying around the screen right left...

in general less CC and more i-frame = healthier gameplay.
    • pinto wrote:

relax, they are just tweaking it, the weapon is too strong for 5s so they have to make some changes, it'll still be strong for the 5s even though.
      But they dont think about other content... These nerfs and NDA's need to be separated between instances on content these items are used in.
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • pinto wrote:

because it's a weapon made for 5s and it's working fine so far. there are other weapons in spear line for other pvp contents, glaive can't be the strongest in everything.
      First, I never said that it should work in every damn content (imagine glaive in zvz lololol)
      But it's awful to see like 4 consecutive nerfs to a single weapon, I would consider reworking the E instead of nerfing it to the ground and affecting another skills as well (look at harpoon or Q stacks nerfs), ofc still aiming the new E to the 5s content
      Battle Bracers supremacy
    • Fabrizziou wrote:

pinto wrote:

because it's a weapon made for 5s and it's working fine so far. there are other weapons in spear line for other pvp contents, glaive can't be the strongest in everything.
      First, I never said that it should work in every damn content (imagine glaive in zvz lololol)But it's awful to see like 4 consecutive nerfs to a single weapon, I would consider reworking the E instead of nerfing it to the ground and affecting another skills as well (look at harpoon or Q stacks nerfs), ofc still aiming the new E to the 5s content

Then make your own game.... Let the devs do their job the way they want...