Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Update

    • Georg51 wrote:

      Correct - You should not be able to journey back if you kill & loot, or simply loot another player's body. - Or at least looting another player's body should temporarily disable the Journey Back feature.
      Otherwise gankers and rats would abuse the living hell out of this feature.
      Well, there kinda is a restriction like this.
      Blobing, disarray and outlaw are things to prevent this.
    • Nature changes are way overtuned

      New spell for nature are not properly balanced
      in damage , CC , Healing and area of denial

      i have a post in Feedback test server
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • Fix mobile joystick bug issue, ability "aim arrow " will disappear.

      Make AoH healing ability like Wild E ,Fallen E , Healing Staff Qs3 have smart casting, lock target casting like damage ability, because when we are in huge war ,our teammates will change to yrllow people and name tab will missing.

      I see new Nature Staff is overpower,maybe can do some adjustments before launching. I don't want New Nature Staff be like current Nature Staff, always get nerf.
    • hFly wrote:

      Georg51 wrote:

      Correct - You should not be able to journey back if you kill & loot, or simply loot another player's body. - Or at least looting another player's body should temporarily disable the Journey Back feature.
      Otherwise gankers and rats would abuse the living hell out of this feature.
      Well, there kinda is a restriction like this.Blobing, disarray and outlaw are things to prevent this.
      You dont get outlaw for looting a body.

      Again, for this feature to not be abused, it should not be available to gankers and rats - therefore killing/looting a players body should disable it.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • solventh wrote:

      yaaseth wrote:

      Dont let people use journey back after they looted a body. This change should focus on pve players that want to play solo.
      what else do you want to be removed? lets remove pvp altogether, shall we!
      Were suggesting that a mechanic not reward players with risk-free ways to secure loot and bring it back to town. If anything, removing the Journey Back feature if a player loots a body is actually encouraging more PvP.............
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • DeanClone wrote:

      Is the portal invisibility duration too long?

      Are you people going to fix this invisibility duration? You can enter in static or dungeons and still be invisible. Or cross to another map and still being invi. That's way too broken.
      You can dive a dungeon if that's the case and no one will notice that you're right on his side if the invisibility potion is still active!
    • solventh wrote:

      yaaseth wrote:

      Dont let people use journey back after they looted a body. This change should focus on pve players that want to play solo.
      what else do you want to be removed? lets remove pvp altogether, shall we!
      insane comprehensive reading skill you got there I see

      cwchp wrote:

      DeanClone wrote:

      Is the portal invisibility duration too long?

      Are you people going to fix this invisibility duration? You can enter in static or dungeons and still be invisible. Or cross to another map and still being invi. That's way too broken.You can dive a dungeon if that's the case and no one will notice that you're right on his side if the invisibility potion is still active!
      addressed by the dev
    • Thanks all for reporting of bugs and problems. They help us with bug fixing and finalizing some of the rough edge's of the feature

      A couple of other adjustments:

      invisibility Shrine Buff in Portal Cities:
      • Duration: 180s -> 120s
      • Silence after the buff is removed: 5s -> 10s
      • Additionally The buff is instantly removed when entering:
        • Any Dungeon
        • Corrupted Dungeon
        • Hell Gate
        • Expedition
        • Arena / Crystal Arena
        • Avalonian Roads
      Training Dummies:
      • Have been adjusted so they don't instantly heal anymore, making it easier to track damage dealt.
      • Additionally we are looking into a more elaborate feedback about DPS and HPS, but that will be in a later patch
      Castle Mortar:
      • Damage 20% -> 15%
      • (Fixed a bug with the indication area of that attack)


      Please keep it civil and on topic, because this makes it easier for us to find and fix issues before the update goes live.

      Cheers,
      Retro
    • About arena cgvg, i think need more roles, rdps, mdps, tank and also some blocking to don't have two healers. This to make the most correct teams possible. In testserver found two healers in various arenas or 4 rdps, or 3 mdps and no tank. Also no found one fast button to report trols and rats.
      I really like this new content but think it can be better worked.
    • Retroman wrote:

      Training Dummies:

      • Have been adjusted so they don't instantly heal anymore, making it easier to track damage dealt.
      • Additionally we are looking into a more elaborate feedback about DPS and HPS, but that will be in a later patch

      In such case please make them 100k or better even 1m hit points otherwise they die in seconds under something like druid robe/morgana cape fire staff.

      If you plan to introduce different resist profiles for training dummies in the future - 10k hp is going to be very annoying.
    • Akhenaden wrote:

      About arena cgvg, i think need more roles, rdps, mdps, tank and also some blocking to don't have two healers. This to make the most correct teams possible. In testserver found two healers in various arenas or 4 rdps, or 3 mdps and no tank. Also no found one fast button to report trols and rats.
      I really like this new content but think it can be better worked.
      i would like this too but wonder how it would effect que times. Ideally the que could highlight roles that are most needing to be filled to push out matches. I know this will almost always be healer... but would still be nice to know that i could get in match faster as tank or range dps vs melee dps, etc.
    • What are you gonna do with those half-rats in CDs, who knock down 1 or 2 crystals and fight to check whether you are good. They can run away with 10 stacks of bats debuff easily.

      They are usally sword, spear or bow. I have no problem that they can use mobility to dodge my shots or to reset a fight. What I CAN NOT accpet is that they fight with me and reset 20 rounds, and knock the last crystal. As you can see, all those top ranked players are actually abusing the mobtilty of sword, spears and bows, they can choose who they want to fight and when to leave without risk. Say if it is a good spear vs good cursestaff(firestaff, trinity, xbow or any weapon without much mobilty ), the spears can leave whenever he wants.

      If you do not believe, check the websites like murder ledger. In top 10 players, they are all swords, spears and bows. The evidence has clearly showed that mobilty of those weapons have been abused to be half-rats. And they are painfull for those low mobility weapons.

      Some adjustments should be made in CDs. Rats are okay. Those who build 8.3 swords, spears and bows without risks(if you are good, not necessrily execellent) are not healthy for the environment of CD.

      My suggesion is that after certain time(so pure-rats do not get punished, they knock down crystals fastly), leaving the match by destrucing the crystal get punished in the way like they use siphoned energy. Or even like after 5 stacks of bats, leaving the match is forbidden.
    • @hgggk

      so you want to be an immoble tanky boi with more defensives than a mobile hit and run so that you cannot be killed

      you tell me you cannot chase them when they are breaking crystals?
      then you will not be able to kill them at all if they decided to full run any way
      or chase them when they decide to kite you aka warbow,spear,sword

      if people decide not to fight and you cannot chase them to deliver the final blow then its the same as open world where they mount up and leave

      they can also decide to abandon the fight cause you counter them or its bad match up or bad trade

      this is not a pure 1v1 fight to the death like hellgate is
      corrupted dungeons is suppose to simulate dungeon diving like in the old days
      except when people take proper builds in there you get the short end of the stick when you use ganking gear
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

      #RiskVSRewardCult

      Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build

      The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().