Pinned Balance Changes - Into The Fray

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Retroman wrote:

Made the new smite smoother and faster to play, with less downtime between casts.
      • Smite (all Holy Staffs)
        • Cast Time: 0.6s -> 0.5s
        • Hitdelay: 0.2s -> 0s
        • Standtime: 0.2s -> 0s
        • Cooldown: 3s -> 2s
        • Instant Damage: 120 -> 100
        • Mark Damage: 40 -> 30
        • Mark Duration: 5s -> 3s

Cheers,
      Retro
      I Am sorry but with a cast time of 0.5 sec with modifier best 0.4 it is still possible to relatively easy to avoid it.

As the cooldown is significant, you cannot simply put the next smite at the "avoid" position.

I would put the CD to 1.3 Seconds for a start..
    • The_Support_God wrote:

HallowFall Exists

Blight staff Exists
      Blight - no significant speed, and u cannot attack under this buff.

Hallowfall - i already said it, the E should never have been a free dash, it should be adjusted to a knight boots mechanic.

The old treaty needs to be restored for balance:

Heal - no mobility - but hard to kill.

All the issues and tons of balance changes and frustration on all sides happened because someone came to the idea to break the ground rules of the game since beta and created hallowfall

12 weapons suffer for someone not thinking and giving hallowfall uncontrolled mobility in a balance that since beginning of the game consisted of ...no free & unlimited mobility on heal

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• Quagga wrote:

@Trial_hard This applies not only to healers but also to tanks, guaranteed CC has never been and never will be a good idea.
      as this is a complete overwork of Magic staff I suggest to go "back to the roots" that made Albion great and renew the old balance basics

Heal = no mobility but hard to kill

With the described knight boots fix for hallowfall E

By going back to this basic principles balancing the game becomes way more easy and needs much less overwork / fixing

@Korn
    • V rising has too much mobility.
      more fast paced and the abilities from enemies hit harder
      it also has anti healing /sustain mechanics

in combat you cannot heal to full and only up to where black bar is
      so any large damage sticks onto target

unlike albion where target can heal on the run and if they are example hallowfall or blight good luck catching them
      between their mobility and healing vs your damage output when chasing i say they would heal more than your damage 80% of the time
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • If i have to be really honest about my feelings

just give back power to healing staffs to Do SOLO PVE content so they can solo level
      while keeping them out of corrupted dungeons
      Healer weapons should never be meta ever again as its just toxic gameplay (refers to healing Q build)

if they are ever in a fight in the open world their healing output and damage would be enough to 1v1 someone ON A FAIR PLAYING FIELD
      and not Great nature 1vX kind of bullshit
      (does not refer to corruted dungeons as fair playing field when it comes to healers)

healer weapons should be able to outsustain kite weapons like warbow, 1h spear, badon which has insane mobility but not high damage
      but never sustain so much that a reg bow, boltcaster, fire, curse which specialize in damage and no mobility cant handle them in corrupts dungeons

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Trial_hard wrote:

Quagga wrote:

@Trial_hard This applies not only to healers but also to tanks, guaranteed CC has never been and never will be a good idea.
      as this is a complete overwork of Magic staff I suggest to go "back to the roots" that made Albion great and renew the old balance basics
      Heal = no mobility but hard to kill

By going back to this basic principles balancing the game becomes way more easy and needs much less overwork / fixing

@Korn
      As if SBI is gonna go back to the old ways of Albion. They don’t really want to go to good all basic Albion Online where things were difficult but fun, I also still kinda wish I could use the old Albion Online framing artwork since it looks cool and very medieval MMORPG art style.

Also I would say first things off to balancing aside from staffs is mobile, just throwing that there is that to put it simply, it’s bad right now XD, legit a lot of mobile players seem to be saying it. And only mobile players that probably are not complaining are the ones that use extremely beefy mobile devices that have a almost PC like connection to the servers.

But ye I would say SBI should just listen to some of the players here and give very detailed replying to many different replies to their response of the announcement.
    • The_Support_God wrote:

If i have to be really honest about my feelings

just give back power to healing staffs to Do SOLO PVE content so they can solo level
      Healer weapons should never be meta ever again as its just toxic gameplay (refers to healing Q build)

if they are ever in a fight in the open world their healing output and damage would be enough to 1v1 someone ON A FAIR PLAYING FIELD
      (does not refer to corruted dungeons as fair playing field when it comes to healers)

healer weapons should be able to outsustain kite weapons like warbow, 1h spear, badon which has insane mobility but not high damage
      but never sustain so much that a reg bow, boltcaster, fire, curse which specialize in damage and no mobility cant handle them in corrupts dungeons

Glad your feelings came to help you understand what I've been saying 8 pages now! I dont want nature by any means to be a broken weapon in every piece of content, I just dont want it to be as it is on the live atm - that is absolutely useless
    • ThreeHades wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Quagga wrote:

as this is a complete overwork of Magic staff I suggest to go "back to the roots" that made Albion great and renew the old balance basicsHeal = no mobility but hard to kill

@Korn

Also I would say first things off to balancing aside from staffs is mobile, just throwing that there is that to put it simply, it’s bad right now XD, legit a lot of mobile players seem to be saying it. And only mobile players that probably are not complaining are the ones that use extremely beefy mobile devices that have a almost PC like connection to the servers.
      you mean Rejuvenating Flower ? As a phone player I think it will be hard . Because in big war we can't see where are my teammates from far ,they will be yellow people ,and yellow people without name ,so with new Flower,I need looking my teammate and grow flower,looking flower, collect flower and throw to my teammates,so cumbersome will be hard for phone player .
      my phone core is SD 870 ,is one of best last year core . SD 888 And Sd 8gen1,have over heat issues, so I don't think Android phone for this year have good experience in big war .

I hope Dev can make it easy, just stack up some flowers flay around Nature Staff Fighter, and Qs will change to Throw we just waiting flower grow up ,no need to collect.

Fix mobile joystick bug

Make mobile phone can lock target cast AoE healing and buff ability .and why AoE damage ability can lock target casting but AoE healing ability can't? We can see our teammates in big war . So if have lock target casting AoE healing ability,we can click our teammates name to cast Fallen Es , Wild Es,Holy flash, mushroom.
    • Catandcoffee wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Quagga wrote:

as this is a complete overwork of Magic staff I suggest to go "back to the roots" that made Albion great and renew the old balance basicsHeal = no mobility but hard to kill

@Korn
      you mean Rejuvenating Flower ? As a phone player I think it will be hard . Because in big war we can't see where are my teammates from far ,they will be yellow people ,and yellow people without name ,so with new Flower,I need looking my teammate and grow flower,looking flower, collect flower and throw to my teammates,so cumbersome will be hard for phone player .my phone core is SD 870 ,is one of best last year core . SD 888 And Sd 8gen1,have over heat issues, so I don't think Android phone for this year have good experience in big war .

I hope Dev can make it easy, just stack up some flowers flay around Nature Staff Fighter, and Qs will change to Throw we just waiting flower grow up ,no need to collect.

Fix mobile joystick bug

Make mobile phone can lock target cast AoE healing and buff ability .and why AoE damage ability can lock target casting but AoE healing ability can't? We can see our teammates in big war . So if have lock target casting AoE healing ability,we can click our teammates name to cast Fallen Es , Wild Es,Holy flash, mushroom.
      No I said aside from staffs that means I wasn’t talking anything about them, and what I said is that the state of all mobile players is pretty bad right now. Because of how legit you can be around 0 players and you can still crash for no reason. I just want to be able to play the game without having to worry about a lot of lag and a lot of crashing.

Also one thing that would work is link healing. Which basically links a bunch of party members that are around you and then you can start healing them with other spells that you have set, and then you don’t have to worry a single bit about targeting team players to heal. That’s a easy solution and fixes the problem without any drawbacks nor is going to make more things difficult in the long run.
    • Catandcoffee wrote:

Yap I am miss understand,but I also hope new rejuvenation flower will not hard for phone player
      Not to be a dush bag and all but a little English lesson is that mobile refers to movable objects as of what it means, and mobile also refers to phones and tablets/IPhones and IPads, and with that it will make it a little more understandable at first look when you say mobile player compared to phone player.
    • The_Support_God wrote:

If i have to be really honest about my feelings

Great nature only killed noobs that didnt knew what purge means or didnt stop attacking when they saw the E.

The playing field is never fair.
    • @pesadelo

• Living Armor (Great Nature Staff)
        • Cast Time: 1s -> 0s
        • Cooldown: 25s -> 15s
        • Duration: 8s -> 4s
        • Heal Value on each hit: 27 -> 40
        • Can’t be stacked from multiple casters anymore

good luck trying to purge a 15s skill

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Purging it just once is usually enough to finish a great nature if you got the damage

4s duration with a pretty visible animation to tell you its on, if people hit it they deserve to lose lol

Albeit i can imagine in larger scale it can be annoying to deal with, but there's many a ways to null it from happening, what with healing reduction, silences, stuns and the likes.