Journey Back (Town Portal) - Additional Information and Background

    • Damacleese wrote:

      If anyone quits itll be the ganker that enjoys his 20+ man groups that go out and farm the solo guy and or 2-3 man groups that struggle to do anything. This game has gone way way too far into making muging and stealing a way of life. Kids do play this game. What kinda ideals do we realy want kids to experiance????
      So we going to be Roblox now...for the kids.. yes for the kids. I know let us turn all Albion Online into box figures...just for the kids.

      You do know people are talking about game mechanics here right?, Not about if kids can play this game or not.

      4.2 Devices and whom is entitled to Play

      4.2.3
      "Only persons of legal age or persons whose legal guardians have provided consent to the use are allowed participation. At the time of registration for our Services, the User represents that he is of legal age and of legal capacity or that his legal guardians have provided consent. If the User is a minor, then the legal guardian must provide consent. We are entitled to request at any time written proof of the User's legal age or the written consent of the legal guardian. As soon as a minor uses his User Account after he becomes of legal age, then all agreements in connection with him/her concluded before achieving legal age are deemed approved provided he does not revoke the approval toward Sandbox Interactive within two weeks upon reaching legal age."

      So if you talk about ideals and kids stuff.... it isnt the company's fault, it is bad parenting. So if you have a kid, why you let him play this game if you think this will have a bad experienced on him.
    • AIEQ wrote:

      Damacleese wrote:

      If anyone quits itll be the ganker that enjoys his 20+ man groups that go out and farm the solo guy and or 2-3 man groups that struggle to do anything. This game has gone way way too far into making muging and stealing a way of life. Kids do play this game. What kinda ideals do we realy want kids to experiance????
      So we going to be Roblox now...for the kids.. yes for the kids. I know let us turn all Albion Online into box figures...just for the kids.
      You do know people are talking about game mechanics here right?, Not about if kids can play this game or not.

      4.2 Devices and whom is entitled to Play

      4.2.3
      "Only persons of legal age or persons whose legal guardians have provided consent to the use are allowed participation. At the time of registration for our Services, the User represents that he is of legal age and of legal capacity or that his legal guardians have provided consent. If the User is a minor, then the legal guardian must provide consent. We are entitled to request at any time written proof of the User's legal age or the written consent of the legal guardian. As soon as a minor uses his User Account after he becomes of legal age, then all agreements in connection with him/her concluded before achieving legal age are deemed approved provided he does not revoke the approval toward Sandbox Interactive within two weeks upon reaching legal age."

      So if you talk about ideals and kids stuff.... it isnt the company's fault, it is bad parenting. So if you have a kid, why you let him play this game if you think this will have a bad experienced on him.
      I would just rather the game not get easier content wise, and the ways to play it are easier, like if you maybe just have a console and a phone, you can pick the console, and if you got a PC, just as any person would you play it on the PC. And currently mobile needs a good framework fix, bc ping and ms is bad right now, it can spike from like 300+ to 1200+.
    • MrBloodworth wrote:

      so basically SBI is confirming theyre legitimately retarded. Do the devs not know that portal shrines exist? If someone decides to go into the black zone and not take the portal shrine to leave that area they should be ready to get ganked.
      It's sad that some other retarded people don't realize that portal locations are locations within a 1-2 cell radius of the portal. And they all have static gankers.
      Mr. Clown
    • So far I like the updates.
      1. The invisibility buff in rest areas extend to the next zone until the buff expires. clearly eliminating being ganked near rest areas. the 5 seconds silence is understandable after the buff expires.
      2. I do not have to run straight 5 zone back. just to take a quick number 5.

      One thing I notice, I saw at least a few people faction flag in rest areas. is that even allowed?
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      update is very nice.
      and im glad sbi did NOT listen to portal and yellow exit gankers.
      you can still gank but u cant be a 13 years old 20iq kid anymore.
      Yes you can~ Just one zone later. I mean it happened all day yesterday until the servers went down. Its actually funny how people dont notice that the gankers are now simply one zone further removed from the gate than they were two days ago. This feature changed nothing but to ruin the roads and make it super easy to save high value loot from what usually would be a way home full of peril. As it was supposed to be in blackzone.
    • Journey back is awesome, me and my friend are actually killing more, we even had two or three 2vs3 in bz. Small scale in bz? Unbelievable. 8o

      And when my friend had a work call and we could go back to the city in 15 seconds i could see how great this skill really is.

      Thanks sbi team, ignore the haters, they are a minority. :thumbsup:
    • Yamochan wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      update is very nice.
      and im glad sbi did NOT listen to portal and yellow exit gankers.
      you can still gank but u cant be a 13 years old 20iq kid anymore.
      Yes you can~ Just one zone later. I mean it happened all day yesterday until the servers went down. Its actually funny how people dont notice that the gankers are now simply one zone further removed from the gate than they were two days ago. This feature changed nothing but to ruin the roads and make it super easy to save high value loot from what usually would be a way home full of peril. As it was supposed to be in blackzone.
      i went from portal to the middle of t7 zone invis yesterday.
      even if it happens 1 zone further its fixed at least with a decent mount.
      and yes, you need the ability to save loot and exit ganking should have never been a thing.
      you can still gank them at the zone where they farm.
      this all happens cause of exit ganking abuse. this change would not be a thing if ppl would not grief the shit out of this game.
      to the roads part: im not sure how this "ruined" the roads. the recall is expensive and i would not say that many use it the whole time.
    • just if any is interested about fee:
      i started from Merlyn's rest, one map away's fee was like 30-40K to travel back then i went our for 2-3 hours, i passed almost half of BZ maps and ava ones and it still says +10 maps ... after 10 almost there is no increasing because of distance for amount of fee.
      i had food / potions, empty journals, half filled and filled ones, i destroyed so much resources T5/T6 because i hadn't enough space for them and STILL it takes ~171K only for 2M profit that i earned (est value) extra than +400-500K stuff i had in my inventory

      i got a picture but no option to share it for this post
      Morgan, The one who wished to not die on earth
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      i went from portal to the middle of t7 zone invis yesterday.even if it happens 1 zone further its fixed at least with a decent mount.
      and yes, you need the ability to save loot and exit ganking should have never been a thing.
      you can still gank them at the zone where they farm.
      this all happens cause of exit ganking abuse. this change would not be a thing if ppl would not grief the shit out of this game.
      to the roads part: im not sure how this "ruined" the roads.



      Exit Ganking is a thing for 5 years now even into Beta

      The roads are supposed to be this labirinth that you have to find your way around. Now imagine they add the 1 person gates in the next path. It takes out even more changes to actually kill people~
      And yes Albion is a PVP game~ Not a ballet sport where everyone needs to be safe at every time.
    • Yamochan wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      i went from portal to the middle of t7 zone invis yesterday.even if it happens 1 zone further its fixed at least with a decent mount.
      and yes, you need the ability to save loot and exit ganking should have never been a thing.
      you can still gank them at the zone where they farm.
      this all happens cause of exit ganking abuse. this change would not be a thing if ppl would not grief the shit out of this game.
      to the roads part: im not sure how this "ruined" the roads.

      Exit Ganking is a thing for 5 years now even into Beta

      The roads are supposed to be this labirinth that you have to find your way around. Now imagine they add the 1 person gates in the next path. It takes out even more changes to actually kill people~
      And yes Albion is a PVP game~ Not a ballet sport where everyone needs to be safe at every time.
      but exit ganking is not pvp....
      it has nothing to do with pvp lol.
      this guys are there for griefing and make easy money, not for fighting.