Why NDA like bully Nature staff ,why Nature can't makes Holy Staffs less attractive,but Holy Q3 can make Nature less attractive

• Combat Balance
    • Why NDA like bully Nature staff ,why Nature can't makes Holy Staffs less attractive,but Holy Q3 can make Nature less attractive

Why Nda too hate Nature staff , always nerf Nature just because have pro player in CL or Cd (is it CL and Cd online ?).
      In Call To Arms patch 10 they was NERF Nature W2 because have great burst direct heal make Holy Staff less attractive ,but why Holy Q3 can get demon buff and make Nature less Attractive,but just get little nerf ?

I play a lot of Online Game , Albion healer (Nature Staff) is more useless then all I was play . Don't have damage, don't have debuff skills ,buff skills also weak ,healing ... Ah Holy too great. And always get nerf.

And finally Diablo immortal is coming ,maybe is time to go to others Land, I will play Necromancer,to be group healer ,Semi dps / debuff .

My Gosh I hope you can buff @Retroman some intelligence , make he's brain like norma people .

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
      Call To Arms
      patch 10
      Nature Staffs
      Nature Staffs have also become very dominant healers in the 5v5 Crystal League. Similiar to Cursed Staffs the buffed ability Cleanse Heal was introduced to help with Natures's weakpoint, dealing with burst damage. This makes Holy Staffs less attractive, whose main purpose is to be very good at dealing with burst damage.That's why we increase cooldown of Cleanse Heal, to make the burst heal and cleanse less often available and increase the potential for Nature Staff teams to be bursted down. The Blight Staff change is mainly intended too tone down it's combination of mobility and sustain in Corrupted Dungeons, where the slow also helps to create distance or can be used to catch up to enemies.

Land Awakened
      Patch8

Nature Staffs
      Nature Staffs are currently very strong in sustaining enemy pressure in 5v5 Crystal League matches. Since we don’t want to reduce their healing output in other content too much, we want to make them more susceptible to being pressured by tanks. Therefore we are increasing the cooldown of Cleanse Heal and the additional heal. So if the enemy team pressures a Nature Staff player to use Cleanse Heal it will reduce the player’s healing output.
      To further reduce the potential sustain of double healer teams we reduced the duration of Protection of Nature. Additionally we added a direct heal effect which makes it sure it also triggers Healing Sickness, but to offset this direct heal we slightly reduced the increased healing effect.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Catandcoffee ().

• You're right. He very likely doesn't read the forums here, as they have other feedback staff.

Retro is very active in our nda playtests every week and has made many changes that were suggested by experienced pvp and gvg and zvz players regarding the new spells and healing weapons are always heavily tested. Nature gets a lot of toys.

Keep in mind nature is the most used healing staff in top level content right now. And is very popular in zvz too.
    • @Gank
      Are you sure , Nature Staff fighter is very popular in zvz ? Normal in 20 people Group have 4 healer , fallen × 3 + wild ×1 . Fallen have Qs3 holy flash more easy to do group healing. Come on I have build Nature and holy ,holy are more easy doing healing than Nature,and holy have more easy join whole content than Nature .

Great Holy Vs 1h Nature
      GH E no need stack up ,can heal more hp and buff deff + knocking back people

1h Nature ,need stack up to get maximum healing,cc base on stack of Qs2 , don't have buff.

Great Nature need 1s cast
      But holy shield heal no need cast hehe

Yap Holy have a lot E for single target ,Nature have a lot E for group heal . But because Holy flash now holy have more easy to do group heal than Nature , Holy make Nature less attractive,but in Call To Arms Nature Staff Ws 2 have great burst heal and clean CC to make holy less attractive and getting big NERF ,but Holy Staff Qs3, NDA Retro make me feel he's more love Holy Staff.

1h mace can overpower whole years ,even getting NERF ,but stills great .

And why whole healer staff have -50% bonus damage ,did you think how unfair for solo healer farming on open maps ? This balance adjustment just because have pro healer in Cd ,so you NERF whole content,why he's not doing adjustment like when healer enter to Cd will get -50 % damage bonus in Cd ,when change to Qs2 will get 50% damage bonus . We already feedback a lot of time ,but what he's done ? Patch 8 NERF Nature Staff again just because CL . So I not play Albion Online but is CL online ?
    • Gank wrote:

Nda rework is really cool so far, lots of new spells and rebalances.
      Tell Me, will nature receive any new mechanics like those mentioned below?

Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

In many mmo, Druids can transform into different animals to fill roles like tank, DPS and healer, but here Nature can't even do a group dungeon as a healer (her only role)

Fabrizziou wrote:

nature should have dps and melee options in skills, leaving the burst healing to holy

Healer nature should have a nice healing/support and reduced dmg

Dmg nature should have ofc dmg and maybe some cc or support options
      Healer Supremacy

• Quagga wrote:

I wouldn't expect anything crazy from them and especially from the people who help with the NDA, over the years we've seen what the problem is with combat balance... how poor the weapon reworks are and how few options we get.
      I'm a hopeful guy...

CallMeGosu wrote:

wait... what?
      natures have bad heal?
      lol.... ok....

nature staffs are far away from being useless but u have to play in a group that knows how to play with natures and u have to play it good aswell.
      Compare Nature with the Holy in terms of healing in PVE, you to say that both are in balance would be very dishonest of you... :S
      Healer Supremacy

• CallMeGosu wrote:

wait... what?
      natures have bad heal?
      lol.... ok....

nature staffs are far away from being useless but u have to play in a group that knows how to play with natures and u have to play it good aswell.
      PvE holy is better than Nature
      2v2 holy is better than Nature
      5v5 ,10-10 ,see how you enemy team ,if your enemy have many cc skills Nature is better,if they have many burst damage holy is better.
      Faction War or ZvZ hehe 3 fallen + 1 Wild, Holy flash better than mushroom. Holy flash + holy orb can make double burst heal. If Nature want group holding hp Q1 + W4 ,if be defensive heal q3 + W2 but Q3 mushroom is weak than Holy flash .
    • the selling point of nature is his mobility and mana sustain.
      for sure, holy is the better pve healer but this is not a pve game.
      if you go into red/black (and thats where you will be most of the time) and do pve there, chances are high that it turns into pvp.
      the more you can kite/trade the more a fight will be in favour of the nature heal.
    • Catandcoffee wrote:

@Gank
      Are you sure , Nature Staff fighter is very popular in zvz ? Normal in 20 people Group have 4 healer , fallen × 3 + wild ×1 . Fallen have Qs3 holy flash more easy to do group healing. Come on I have build Nature and holy ,holy are more easy doing healing than Nature,and holy have more easy join whole content than Nature .

Great Holy Vs 1h Nature
      GH E no need stack up ,can heal more hp and buff deff + knocking back people

1h Nature ,need stack up to get maximum healing,cc base on stack of Qs2 , don't have buff.

Great Nature need 1s cast
      But holy shield heal no need cast hehe

Yap Holy have a lot E for single target ,Nature have a lot E for group heal . But because Holy flash now holy have more easy to do group heal than Nature , Holy make Nature less attractive,but in Call To Arms Nature Staff Ws 2 have great burst heal and clean CC to make holy less attractive and getting big NERF ,but Holy Staff Qs3, NDA Retro make me feel he's more love Holy Staff.

1h mace can overpower whole years ,even getting NERF ,but stills great .

And why whole healer staff have -50% bonus damage ,did you think how unfair for solo healer farming on open maps ? This balance adjustment just because have pro healer in Cd ,so you NERF whole content,why he's not doing adjustment like when healer enter to Cd will get -50 % damage bonus in Cd ,when change to Qs2 will get 50% damage bonus . We already feedback a lot of time ,but what he's done ? Patch 8 NERF Nature Staff again just because CL . So I not play Albion Online but is CL online ?
      In Elevate, we run many Holy and many Natures in our ZvZ compositions.

Quagga wrote:

I wouldn't expect anything crazy from them and especially from the people who help with the NDA, over the years we've seen what the problem is with combat balance... how poor the weapon reworks are and how few options we get.
      NDA testers are just players. Just because we point out flaws, bugs, or issues does not mean they get changed. It can be frustrating. Sorry that you weren't chosen.
    • Gank wrote:

NDA testers are just players. Just because we point out flaws, bugs, or issues does not mean they get changed. It can be frustrating. Sorry that you weren't chosen.

I have never tried to become an NDA tester, I judge what I see, and I have seen poor combat balance over the years.... I see your EGO got hurt when someone criticized the work of NDA testers. Funny, maybe play a game outside of a 20 ppl pt and then experience the problems of an average player and maybe your opinions will take on more meaning :)

I'd like to see a complete reset of those people who have held positions in NDA/RT etc over the years... same mentality and bias bullshit.

ps. dual sword n1 rework :D
      Q3 holy n1 rework

The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().

• Quagga wrote:

Gank wrote:

I have never tried to become an NDA tester, I judge what I see, and I have seen poor combat balance over the years.... I see your EGO got hurt when someone criticized the work of NDA testers. Funny, maybe play a game outside of a 20 ppl pt and then experience the problems of an average player and maybe your opinions will take on more meaning :)

I'd like to see a complete reset of those people who have held positions in NDA/RT etc over the years... same mentality and bias bullshit.

Q3 holy n1 rework
      salty.
    • Gank wrote:

Quagga wrote:

Gank wrote:

Q3 holy n1 rework
      salty.
      do your job right... so that I don't have to start a new forum topic every week about something being bugged or not working as it should ^^

btw... When will the bug with boots and battlemounts be fixed? 3 months? Already 4 months or even more in the game..

The post was edited 2 times, last by Quagga ().