Why NDA like bully Nature staff ,why Nature can't makes Holy Staffs less attractive,but Holy Q3 can make Nature less attractive

• Combat Balance
    • Quagga wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

imho the 1% is the group of ppl thinking changes are made for 1% XD
      These are facts, in CD the meta was broken for more than half a year, when in CGVG it is broken they fix it in a week. this is just biased shit. but believe what you want just as nature was not dead lmao
      they simply need to split balance into different content.
      for sure you cant balance the game around 1v1 but they could make an extra balance of every weapon for cd.
      tbh, i really dont know why sbi never did this....
      im not even playing cd anymore because i think its an unbalanced experience.
    • Quagga wrote:

Gank wrote:

The words you type are very confusing. Hope you enjoy the balance updates
      I will continue to rant about the NDA and how so many things are broken in OW and not fixed just because 1% of the population needs to feel better.
      The irony of your statement is completely lost on you but I find it so funny that that is your idea of what NDAs problem is.

Those 1% would disagree with you, even if they wished it were as you said. Not everyone is happy when changes come. Especially cgvg players.
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

for sure you cant balance the game around 1v1 but they could make an extra balance of every weapon for cd.
      it is shit experience but it doesn't change the fact that every content should be treated the same, for someone it may be a big deal and the only content worth attention in AO, half a year with broken weapons vs week in CGVG, here you don't have to be sherlock to see how biased NDA shit is.
    • Quagga wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

it is shit experience but it doesn't change the fact that every content should be treated the same, for someone it may be a big deal and the only content worth attention in AO, half a year with broken weapons vs week in CGVG, here you don't have to be sherlock to see how biased NDA shit is.

Quagga wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

I'm curious what content or changes you feel were ignored and which specific weapons were prioritized?
    • Gank wrote:

I'm curious what content or changes you feel were ignored and which specific weapons were prioritized?
      hallowfall 3+ months broken, tombhammer half a year+, gathering gear half a year or more, 1h mace more than a year ? grailseeker/QS ? more than a year
      Prestacking in CD? This has been a problem since the beginning of the content and still nothing is done about it.

We're talking about weapons that have no counterplays, and an encounter with them means instant loss.

Gank wrote:

This is the way it should be, or change the priority of OW>ZVZ>CGVG>CD.

And the funniest thing is that SBI adds teleport to encourage people to play BZ when the biggest problem is NDA and stunlock online, if NDA focused on open world no teleport HO and other bullshit would be needed.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Quagga ().

• Quagga wrote:

Gank wrote:

hallowfall 3+ months broken, tombhammer half a year+, gathering gear half a year or more, 1h mace more than a year ? grailseeker/QS ? more than a yearPrestacking in CD? This has been a problem since the beginning of the content and still nothing is done about it.

We're talking about weapons that have no counterplays, and an encounter with them means instant loss.

Gank wrote:

This is the way it should be, or change the priority of OW>ZVZ>CGVG>CD.

And the funniest thing is that SBI adds teleport to encourage people to play BZ when the biggest problem is NDA and stunlock online, if NDA focused on open world no teleport HO and other bullshit would be needed.
      Nda looks like this btw.(see attached ). Its sectioned into groups and people are invited into those groups. Many top cd and open world players, streamers, etc are present. Cgvg is a minority on nda. They complain about the same things you do(just from the opposite perspective ).

Cd mechanics are some of the hardest to balance. And they tried to fix cc stun bots with the cc patch. It worked quite well, just not in ALL cases or for all types of cc. The big issue getting addressed soon will be knock/displace.

As for individual weapons, all lines will be reworked this year. Mage then warrior/hunter.
      Images
      • Screenshot_20220513-185910_Discord.jpg

188.32 kB, 963×2,686, viewed 19 times
    • Gank just made my day with note on Albions absurd knock/displace situation finally getting reviewed. Knock distance should be cut in half. It should be a defensive to peel directly off your person not knock people across the damn screen for free resets.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• Mendigo_Do_Mar wrote:

You said yourself that to play with nature, you need a team that knows how to play with nature and you need a player that can master it well. (This shows that Holy is much easier to use, anyone can be a healer with it.)
      Can holy run and heal? No
      Does Holy have a dispel? No
      How much different is healing from nature and holy over a long period of time? Not so much or don't differ at all
      Who suffers more from interruption? HolyShould end-game players suffer because weaker players can't play Nature? hmmm

In my experience, fighting against a group with Holy is more enjoyable than against Nature. Holy is not mobile at all.

I seriously don't understand what kind of content you are comparing the effectiveness of these two healers.
      Mr. Clown
    • VseOtlichno wrote:

I seriously don't understand what kind of content you are comparing the effectiveness of these two healers.

Read the quotes below and you will understand :)

Catandcoffee wrote:

PvE holy is better than Nature
      2v2 holy is better than Nature
      5v5 ,10-10 ,see how you enemy team ,if your enemy have many cc skills Nature is better,if they have many burst damage holy is better.
      Faction War or ZvZ hehe 3 fallen + 1 Wild, Holy flash better than mushroom. Holy flash + holy orb can make double burst heal. If Nature want group holding hp Q1 + W4 ,if be defensive heal q3 + W2 but Q3 mushroom is weak than Holy flash .

Fabrizziou wrote:

yeah, nerf a weapon or even an entire line to the ground cuz it stupidly outshines in just ONE content (btw probably the less popular and loved by devs for some reason)

Fabrizziou wrote:

in OW small scale I only have seen blight staff, but even being kinda viable it can get outshined by other holy staffs like hallowfall or even Gholy
      Healer Supremacy