Dev Talk: Into the Fray Introduction

• Quagga wrote:

Jerek wrote:

Like are you guys retarded or something because tell me how exactly does camping at exits and entrances of zones make you more skilled then a casual?
      Just like all those HO clowns who camps zones in 10+ people and chase every red like blue police in RZ.... double edged sword btw
      agreed
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online
    • jeffreygundam wrote:

MrDaS wrote:

@jeffreygundam Thats why BZ its so empty and have so many problems even RZ is more fun and fair, guilds in BZ have to much power and human evolve for not be a DOG Slave.

btw there is no risk with the untouchable HO system, there is no risk with guilds having +200ppl and infinite alliance, this only give to much peace on BZ and taking out so many casual players from this maps.

You have a wrong concept of free will and following rules. you just dont believe in democracy.

jeffreygundam wrote:

And the new teleport thing will give solo casual players a safer journey in the BZ which they didn't earn it.

I didn't say solo casual don't deserve to enter BZ.
      I'm saying they don't deserve the new advantage of traveling through BZ.
      WHat is this? They didnt earn wtf? When you start the game you literally can go where you want because the the game mechanic.
      @MrDaS Do u hv a problem of reading or something?I said BZ guild member earned a easier access to BZ by having a HO. And the new teleport thing is an unearned advantage to solo casual.
      Your comment show you have absolutely no idea about the big alliance and BZ. Conflict happen between guild and alliance all the time. There's no safety and peace between them.
      You are the one with the wrong concept kid.
      Not sure can u even do reading.

You just sound like a real scumbag who thinks everyone should play the game like you.

Go play another game if it's going to ruin this one so much. Otherwise, I'm still loving all this salt and think the game designers have thought this through a bit more than the 200 IQ game designers on this thread :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cspar ().

• Cspar wrote:

You just sound like a real scumbag who thinks everyone should play the game like you.

Go play another game if it's going to ruin this one so much. Otherwise, I'm still loving all this salt and think the game designers have thought this through a bit more than the 200 IQ game designers on this thread
      but you're the one who can't play without the teleport, not us. :whistling:
    • Quagga wrote:

Cspar wrote:

Go play another game if it's going to ruin this one so much. Otherwise, I'm still loving all this salt and think the game designers have thought this through a bit more than the 200 IQ game designers on this thread
      Doesn't matter if you think I can or can't. It's being added to the game :)
    • Cspar wrote:

Quagga wrote:

Cspar wrote:

Doesn't matter if you think I can or can't. It's being added to the game :)
      Some of us get by and want to get by without teleporting because that is exactly what brought all of the players to Albion and not just gankers. We all loved how it was different from other MMO’s and liked the challenge, this update makes the game simpler and easier and most of all the market will take a huge dip since the feature will just be more exploited by smart 200IQ players and ruin your day with trying to get your stuff to sell for a decent price.
    • I'm personally all-for faster return trips. The thing I dread most about going to Outlands is how tedious and boring the return journey is.

Admittedly I don't have a guild right now too, so instead of a teleport I could join ARCH and never be more than 10 seconds away from a bank anyway :P
    • FOR ME

JOURNY BACK <teleport skill> <I dont like>
      JOURNY BACK still not make solo player to go far in blackzone
      I think the map is too small for population in game that why we see a lot of ganker in anywhere we go

solo player little benefit
      BIG guild player more benefit

PORTAL GANKER still same

SOLO player still cant go any where far in blackzone because HIDE OUT
      HIDEOUT for BIG GUILD
      YOU SHOULD DELETE HIDE OUT
      AND MAKE NEW ONE HIDE OUT FOR EVERY ONE

AND MAKE ANOTHER SMALL HIDE OUT FOR BIG GUILD <IF THEY WANT> <less thing can do in there>

NOW I SEE TOO MANY HIDEOUT IN BLACK ZONE
      I SCARE EVERY TIME I CANT GO ANY WHERE FAR BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY WHERE TO REST
      I SEE small guild have to go under BIG guild because HIDE OUT

SO HIDEOUT is real big problem <HIDE OUT give too much power for guild>

YOU delete all HIDEOUT and ADD TOWN or REST it will be better

I am solo player in small guild

albion the game is design to go anywhere u want but hideout make situation solo player cant go anywhere

a lot of player stay in big guild because HIDEOUT
      NOT because they love to be in

ANOTHER FIX PROBLEM IS
      MORE BLACKZONE
      MORE REST
      MORE PORTAL
    • OLDMANSTAND wrote:

FOR ME

JOURNY BACK <teleport skill> <I dont like>
      JOURNY BACK still not make solo player to go far in blackzone
      I think the map is too small for population in game that why we see a lot of ganker in anywhere we go

solo player little benefit
      BIG guild player more benefit

PORTAL GANKER still same

SOLO player still cant go any where far in blackzone because HIDE OUT
      HIDEOUT for BIG GUILD
      YOU SHOULD DELETE HIDE OUT
      AND MAKE NEW ONE HIDE OUT FOR EVERY ONE

AND MAKE ANOTHER SMALL HIDE OUT FOR BIG GUILD <IF THEY WANT> <less thing can do in there>

NOW I SEE TOO MANY HIDEOUT IN BLACK ZONE
      I SCARE EVERY TIME I CANT GO ANY WHERE FAR BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY WHERE TO REST
      I SEE small guild have to go under BIG guild because HIDE OUT

SO HIDEOUT is real big problem <HIDE OUT give too much power for guild>

YOU delete all HIDEOUT and ADD TOWN or REST it will be better

I am solo player in small guild

albion the game is design to go anywhere u want but hideout make situation solo player cant go anywhere

a lot of player stay in big guild because HIDEOUT
      NOT because they love to be in

ANOTHER FIX PROBLEM IS
      MORE BLACKZONE
      MORE REST
      MORE PORTAL
      HIDE OUT!
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger