Dev Talk: Into the Fray Introduction

• pesadelo wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Druhran wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Yamochan wrote:

ThreeHades wrote:

Exactly bro, legit Yamochan is complaining over nothing. When you think about it everyone will be deep black zone and not around portal zones. Which would make things a bit more balanced really, and if SBI planned on making regional server and activated something that would force split all of the players of each region to go into a separate server while keeping all their items in chests and everything. Then the city balance and zone balance around city’s would be much better with a bit more of a reasonable amount allowing more solo player and new players to make guilds or go into guilds to make a more balanced black zone since basically all of the old reigning guilds have hundreds of players to defend, if their were servers a lot of big guilds would basically be 2 or 5 per region server. And the recruiting would mostly be people who speak their language (EU server will have a tougher time recruiting since a lot of different languages exist there).
      But then most likely their will be a lot less people in black zone and a lot less big guilds/Alliances growing like Arch, since they keep growing I’m assuming it’s mostly a lot of different region players coming together.
      Complaining over nothing? Qugga made one very good point~ People that only go one way does cut content in half. That includes the gankers that would have to make their way back as well just in case you did not notice this.And do you honestly not see the point about the Economy? Are telling me that you would be fine with not making money fron anything but food you grow on your island because feeding the Hideouts will be the only thing you will have to do? Everything else can crash then accourding to you? Oh well I guess some people just wan to see the world burn I guess.Instead of an actual good change we are bringing in a function for... and sorry about wording it like this as Im usually very calm but this is really making my blood pump... A function for lazy people, mobile players and Ho owners.
      Sorry but it would technically change nothing about the economy or marketing system. Just think when a ganker kills a gatherer most likely they would have no use for the gathered materials or the gear, so the ganker will just go repair the gear and sell both the gear set and the gathered materials and then the gatherer will most likely get back to gathering. With this system not exactly half of the ganking will be stopped you just have to meet the people mid way through traveling around the black zone getting loot or gathering. And then still most likely the gatherer will get lots of materials and sell them or refine them to craft or again sell, this change will only effect a few numbers but not thousands of silver being changed for like tier 5-7 items. So in the end there wouldn’t be to much of a hit to the economy but maybe a increase, since there will be less people heading back to portals and possibly less deaths of normal/casual players, and a few players even today complain about being ganked and then rage quit. And if there is the return system it would stop a number of them but not all.So don’t think that the whole game will go to ruins just because of one mechanic, just work your way around zed mechanic and just try your best. Not all players agree with you since they stand on the standing point where they have hundreds of thousands worth of loot from grinding solo dungeons or gathered a ton of resources just to die by 3 to 5 players which in the end will still sell the loot but you make no profit from.And also I don’t want to see the economy of Albion burn I just want to try my best to suggest best outcomes and new items/mechanics to the game. I have already came up with many ideas for new weapon lines ranging from a few support weapons to AOE weapons that would be used in a GVG or in Faction warfare. And also came up with a campsite idea which would be extremely good for solo players that want to stand up to guilds. I also throw out very productive ideas of how getting the console expansion would be a huge buff for Albion Online’s community, which it would probably bring a lot of returning mobile players that couldn’t cut it on their hardware to keep up with Albion’s huge and vast world, not only that it would be a benefit to most consoles as well giving them a free but grand MMORPG that just continues to grow with no end.

Just look from outside the box and try your best to look at how players react from both sides and not just from the view of a ganker, I just sat in the middle since I’m a anti ganker that sits around red zone killing pvp flagged players. Also it’s not that we’re lazy to travel back to the city, it’s just that you as the player legit went out probably grinded loads of silver and on extreme edge of not wanting to be ganked when your like 5 zones out and you had seen a few Arch players, you see them it’s like “I’m gonna die, nope I’m not living 10 minutes since I’v been seen”.

Just take what I said into consideration and just think from all sorts of angles.
      As a gatherer I'm on the fence about the teleport change(absolutely despise the camping gankers, but the teleport itself is a very inelegant solution) but if you think it won't tank the prices of everything t6 and higher then you don't have a basic understanding of supply & demand.The value of resources will drop due to increased supply, and the risk profile for using gathering gear will increase further with more BZ activity (especially for those of us who currently use the roads to access the BZ rather than the realmgate) as if you want the gathering bonus for high tier resources you HAVE to use high tier gathering gear, whilst still be hunted by multiple players in cheaper, low tier combat gear.
      There will be no decrease in prices XDD, just think about it, what do you really think a ganker will do with 100k worth of resources, he/she has no fame into refining or crafting. Either the person will just give it to a friend or guild mate to refine-craft-sell or just keep it in a bank chest for later use. Legit it’s not like stuff that you lose to a ganker just vanishes from existence you know, it just gets sold on a marketplace.The only decrease in numbers will just be few and not drop down rock bottom. You have to think from both perspectives of a gatherer and a ganker. In the end everything still goes to the same place, and the gatherer will most likely continue to gather somewhere else that isn’t where they got ganked.
      You are in for a rude awakening when the resources goes down , ever read of supply and demand?
      Basically youa re going to need to farm more to get the same money you do today.
      That’s just how it is gonna work then, ever hear of something new? If this is what the devs want then it’s what they are going to do, if they have already started then they most likely won’t stop.

And the small chance being that numbers will most likely stay right at where they are at right now, since some gatherers will still get killed if they are staying in the black zone longer to gather resources and that means gankers have a longer time to find and kill and but guess what as most gankers do now they will just sell all the gathered resources and head right back to ganking, and most likely the gatherer will most likely either rage quit or get back to gathering.

It seems like none of you seem to see how most gankers still will sell the resources as soon as they get the chance to, and gatherers will get back to gatherering. But with this system it just removes the return time, but with them thinking that “oh I will be safe to stay out here longer” the gankers can just find them while roaming around and kill them. And another thing is that guilds, yes guilds are constantly defending black zone so most likely people that stay in the black zone for longer than they normally do will be killed by people defending their guild territories, and guild territories are usually deep in the Black zone. And then you have Arch, you rattle the bee hive by messing with 1 or 2 Arch members then you get a ZvZ worth of people going after you.

So in the end the small chance that this might happen, which I feel will happen, nothing but the same fluctuations of numbers in the market will stay the same, and those that do survive will most likely change the numbers of the market by few.

And also there are people that literally refine and sell tons of resources to the market everyday as their silver making method, which makes them millions by spending millions. Just watch
      DoubleBackNV he legit refines a chest full of metal ore and sells it. So with that I would say that would be what you guys think will happen.
    • MrDaS wrote:

@jeffreygundam So for you only ppl from Big Guilds alliance are the ones that deserve to enter in BZ ?

There is much more than 3 types of players on Albion... You just thinking on your own benefits selfish mf.

The guilds already dont have enough content for themselfs? Castle, Free craft, HO inmunity, Outpost chests, Terry, peace infinite alliance T8 maps and you still criying about newbie taking some content in BZ - FK YOU.
      @MrDaS You pay the price, and u get your reward.

Taking part in BZ guild requires discipline and responsibility, like following rules, participate guild event. like power core.
      And what u get is a closer safer access to BZ, so they can save some time and skip some risk.
      That's what separates BZ guild members and solo casual players.
      And the new teleport thing will give solo casual players a safer journey in the BZ which they didn't earn it.

I didn't say solo casual don't deserve to enter BZ.
      I'm saying they don't deserve the new advantage of traveling through BZ.
      People pay their price to BZ guild, in exchange for easier access to BZ content.
      But the solo casual paid nothing and receive this traveling advantage.
      Which lower the reward for getting into BZ guild.

The content you mention about, like HO crafting.
      Is the reward they get fighting for power core and vortex, take part in ZvZ.
      They paid their price to enjoy this content, to have this welfare.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other BZ content u can do as a solo player.
      Just people group up to achieve something bigger.
      And these changes have no respect for their effort.
    • @jeffreygundam Thats why BZ its so empty and have so many problems even RZ is more fun and fair, guilds in BZ have to much power and human evolve for not be a DOG Slave.

btw there is no risk with the untouchable HO system, there is no risk with guilds having +200ppl and infinite alliance, this only give to much peace on BZ and taking out so many casual players from this maps.

You have a wrong concept of free will and following rules. you just dont believe in democracy.

jeffreygundam wrote:

And the new teleport thing will give solo casual players a safer journey in the BZ which they didn't earn it.

WHat is this? They didnt earn wtf? When you start the game you literally can go where you want because is a game mechanic.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrDaS ().

• MrDaS wrote:

@jeffreygundam Thats why BZ its so empty and have so many problems even RZ is more fun and fair, guilds in BZ have to much power and human evolve for not be a DOG Slave.

btw there is no risk with the untouchable HO system, there is no risk with guilds having +200ppl and infinite alliance, this only give to much peace on BZ and taking out so many casual players from this maps.

You have a wrong concept of free will and following rules. you just dont believe in democracy.

jeffreygundam wrote:

WHat is this? They didnt earn wtf? When you start the game you literally can go where you want because the the game mechanic.
      @MrDaS Do u hv a problem of reading or something?
      I said BZ guild member earned a easier access to BZ by having a HO. And the new teleport thing is an unearned advantage to solo casual.
      Your comment show you have absolutely no idea about the big alliance and BZ. Conflict happen between guild and alliance all the time. There's no safety and peace between them.
      You are the one with the wrong concept kid.
      Not sure can u even do reading.
    • jeffreygundam wrote:

MrDaS wrote:

@jeffreygundam So for you only ppl from Big Guilds alliance are the ones that deserve to enter in BZ ?

There is much more than 3 types of players on Albion... You just thinking on your own benefits selfish mf.

The guilds already dont have enough content for themselfs? Castle, Free craft, HO inmunity, Outpost chests, Terry, peace infinite alliance T8 maps and you still criying about newbie taking some content in BZ - FK YOU.
      @MrDaS You pay the price, and u get your reward.
      Taking part in BZ guild requires discipline and responsibility, like following rules, participate guild event. like power core.
      And what u get is a closer safer access to BZ, so they can save some time and skip some risk.
      That's what separates BZ guild members and solo casual players.

People pay their price to BZ guild, in exchange for easier access to BZ content.
      But the solo casual paid nothing and receive this traveling advantage.
      Which lower the reward for getting into BZ guild.

The content you mention about, like HO crafting.
      Is the reward they get fighting for power core and vortex, take part in ZvZ.
      They paid their price to enjoy this content, to have this welfare.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other BZ content u can do as a solo player.
      Just people group up to achieve something bigger.
      And these changes have no respect for their effort.

There absolutely should be benefits to being in a BZ guild (perhaps more than there currently are TBH) - as you said there is a lot of work that goes into maintaining the hideouts/territories, etc. I was in a POE guild for some months and while it was very fun the amount of Discord spam/politics(do-not-attack lists, etc.)/general overhead involved was just too much for someone with a full-time job and took a great deal of enjoyment out of the game. Not casting any shade here, it just is what it is.

That said, I'd argue more of the benefit should come from taking part in the CTAs/Power Cores/etc. rather than these massive political power structures maintaining dominion over such a large portion of content the game has to offer. It's not so much that hideouts exist and are benefited from any given guild/alliance (good for them, I say!), but rather that no matter where you go you're in someone's back yard who will often go to great lengths to keep you out. This can be quite frustrating if you're playing solo/small group just looking to acquire might points, gather, and get some decent fights in. It's abundantly obvious how much Royal Zone players want BZ content by simply walking several maps deep into the Roads of Avalon and seeing just how many of the resource nodes/chests are perpetually tapped out, yet with many hideout locations remaining unclaimed/underutilized. Players based out of the Royal continent want to come out and experience the BZ, but it's such an uphill battle it just doesn't feel worth it unless you're in the mood for punishment, especially if you're carrying T8 gathering tools :)

Perhaps expanding the roads, the implementation of the mists of Avalon, or having another smaller BZ continent (similar to the old days) without hideouts is the better solution than adding this teleport feature. It feels like a cheap, band-aid fix. Having to get back to town with your spoils should absolutely remain a core part of the game- the problem is the amount of ridiculous hurdles placed in the way of players who aren't in these alliances/10-man camp groups.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Druhran ().

• @jeffreygundam So tell me the actual state of BZ, is full of people? Its fun? Gatherers are arround? How much times you died or kill today?

jeffreygundam wrote:

For you who deserve the "new advantage of traveling through BZ"?..

BTW BZ Guilds already have a lot benefits in game also you can complete the conquer challenge 100% if you are in one of them, cores, vortex, terrys, crystal spiders, outpost, castles, HO what else?

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrDaS ().

• Druhran wrote:

Players based out of the Royal continent want to come out and experience the BZ, but it's such an uphill battle it just doesn't feel worth it unless you're in the mood for punishment, especially if you're carrying T8 gathering tools

Perhaps expanding the roads, the implementation of the mists of Avalon, or having another smaller BZ continent (similar to the old days) without hideouts is the better solution than adding this teleport feature. It feels like a cheap, band-aid fix. Having to get back to town with your spoils should absolutely remain a core part of the game- the problem is the amount of ridiculous hurdles placed in the way of players who aren't in these alliances/10-man camp groups.
      Exactly you got the point but some ppl are blind on their own benefits and confortable state but never look arround.

So i think Devs have the same disccussion about put a Teleport skill or another crazy idea like yours expanding a new BZ continent without HOs, expand roads,etc.

They just decide for the easy and drastic one.
    • I mean a lot of guilds have members just as pawns and they basically get pushed around, some members being told to go into a ZvZ without having their own option of content to do.

Also a new continent would be awesome, yes to be honest I do feel this teleport system is kinda a garbage system which they could have put time and effort into making better game mechanics, instead SBI decides to make the game easier. Games aren’t ment to be “easy” they should offer the player a challenge at whatever content they want, but still SBI just makes the game easier and adds small little content updates. Just make floored solo dungeons instead of Mists of Avalon, and what I mean is to make something like the big group dungeons that are scattered through the world of Albion like the Exalted Crypt or the Cathedral of Light. But the solo dungeon would have multiple floors and multiple bosses to advance to the next floor of the dungeon. Kind of like the Expeditions but ment for solo players and only solo players can enter them. These dungeons can give you special weapons and armor that can’t be crafted and only found in these very hard, ment for solo player dungeons.
      Yes I know the game has its kind of special thing with everything only being crafted by players but I feel like the devs just backed themselves into a corner with it and there would be almost no new good item content, plus they would still be found by a player so think of it as a way of craft by killing a boss and finding special corridors in these dungeons and you can find these rare to spawn weapons, but every time the solo dungeon restores itself with its loot there is only a chance that it will be the special weapon, when it isn’t it would basically be a item from the black market loot pool. With that it would be rare but still obtained by player hands. And the dungeon corridors will change every maintenance check so that there are no bots auto farming this.

Also there should just be a bit more land to the world of Albion instead of the 2 continents that are the Royal and the Outlands, and this land wouldn’t be controlled by players it would be controlled by nobody. This land would be where you can find those floored solo dungeons, as would many other little secret areas that would be hidden by illusion, which they can be either a tree or a boulder that wouldn’t actually be a tree or boulder but a secret entrance to a experts solo dungeon which holds many hard to defeat mobs and along with difficulty comes great treasure which is also hidden by a barrier which can only be unveiled once you defeat all of the mobs in the dungeon.
      This would be a nice addition to the world of Albion and expend the amount of area you can travel, and since it’s controlled by nobody and would have no hideouts there will be no ready arms to attack you aslong as they have a life and actually sleep once and a while.

If you can rework the staffs and make this mists of Avalon then you can spend time to do this instead, because it would be a area controlled by nobody and would allow for solo players to shine and get special weapons and armaments from the dungeon. Plus I’m pretty sure if you rework all the staffs I’m sure all the player base that maxed them out full specs will be very angry when you just shove it into their face that they spent weeks working on and not even giving them a re spec to what they want to put it into if they end up getting a trash rework with the best specked weapon they have. The staffs are fine as they are now, we just want good content to actually play instead of being told no by guild leaders that just want us to defend their territory.

Give us content that isn’t just exploited and protected by big guilds and Alliances and allow what basically is over half of the player base which are solo players to have a good content update that will show a true challenge for those of any level up player that are either of the beginning level or even the highest level of solo player. If SBI wanted all of this rework to fit in one update then this should be a possible and fun new content update for solo players that give us plenty to do. We don’t need a new baby game to add to SBI’s list of games you have created but a good challenging game that has a huge economy.

I would say this will be much better than your small band aid rework and multiple people agree to disagree with what your currently doing with the game that we as the community have built its story, we just need more content to continue building up Albion’s great title as a MMORPG.
    • @ThreeHades A third Land not controled by anyone already exists. Thats the Roads and yes they need an Update badly.
      But there as well SBI is using half measures with the mist update. It could have had so much potential but all it will be is a "Corrupted Dungeon in Roads"

On the other topic. Im glad some people finally saw reason on the points I made against the teleport. We all can be sure now it will come because SBI never listens to reason. Im sitting comfty now and am preparing for the shitshow.
      I would be glad if Im proofen wrong but so far I never was once. :P
    • Love the updated restrictions.
      Finally riding Simulator is gone and i dont have to Plan Trips to BZ anymore. I can just teleport back whenever i am ready :)
      Dont see a possibility to exploit the teleport.
      Looking forward to the small-scale/solo Action.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • MrDaS wrote:

@jeffreygundam So tell me the actual state of BZ, is full of people? Its fun? Gatherers are arround? How much times you died or kill today?

BTW BZ Guilds already have a lot benefits in game also you can complete the conquer challenge 100% if you are in one of them, cores, vortex, terrys, crystal spiders, outpost, castles, HO what else?
      BZ actually have hell lot of people and hell lot of fun.
      CTA, static, diving, i lost count how many kill/death happened recently.
      Who will count these little thing btw.

You're whinging about BZ guild have more content and benefits, but you dont see their effort for maintaining a guild.
      And these content and benefits is what keep the people together, a reward for their teamwork.

What you have to give as a solo player?
      You have nothing to offer and you are jealous about BZ guild getting more?
    • Yamochan wrote:

@ThreeHades A third Land not controled by anyone already exists. Thats the Roads and yes they need an Update badly.
      But there as well SBI is using half measures with the mist update. It could have had so much potential but all it will be is a "Corrupted Dungeon in Roads"

On the other topic. Im glad some people finally saw reason on the points I made against the teleport. We all can be sure now it will come because SBI never listens to reason. Im sitting comfty now and am preparing for the shitshow.
      I would be glad if Im proofen wrong but so far I never was once. :P
      Technically the roads of Avalon are a different land but they provide single zone random setups, and they can be accessed from anywhere from both the Royal Continent and the BZ. What I mean is a literal different land, or maybe multiple different little lands like islands that have special solo dungeons that have multiple floors with each one getting a little bit more difficult and different on there lay out and each one becoming bigger and then eventually being a maze of corridors that you must traverse through to find rare treasures.

And the royal continent would also have access to these islands with each one having a floored solo dungeon but being more of a beginner area that is just a yellow zone, what would make these challenging would be that you can’t just teleport out to the entrance, you must memorize the layout and find what would be a dungeon rest, each dungeon rest will have a way to teleport out and also a city market access, but to use this market to sell and buy items you have what would be called the transportation tax to have it taken to the city market.

So I would say this would be a much better content update than current update that just will rework everything to what everyone doesn’t want at all and give us one new content that will most likely be garbage, which is the Mists of Avalon (just saying this might be a bad content since the other 2 solo contents are pretty garbage as well).

I mean SBI tried to get people back into solo dungeons by giving mobs a 20% fame increase but that basically makes no point in doing and is just a waste of time, they would have been better off asking the community what they should do with them, like maybe say using energy to energize them for better rewards out of the solo dungeon. Honestly SBI has enough Human Resources to make good content that would prove challenging but SBI uses that time to make baby content and reduce the game to nothing really. This game was made to give a challenge to anyone that played it while also giving players a multitude of options of content to chose from freely, now it’s just gathering or PvP, the other small options are things like crafting or island farming which take days to produce good amounts of silver, which makes it pretty boring content.

Hoping the rest of the community see how I make a good point on how SBI is just taking the game down basically and ruining each and every good part of it.
    • So... let me get this story straight...

wrote:

SBI: We are thinking about introducing this new feature that would teleport people safely in the BZ back to safety. But we care about you as a community and our market/audience, so we want to hear your thoughts on it.

Everyone: (*resounding cry*) NO! THAT IS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND WOULD TAKE YOUR GAME IN THE WRONG DIRECTION (*resounding cry*)

SBI: ... cool, so we are going to do it anyway
      So I want to believe SBI is just not only about greedy profit, but this seems to ignore the wants of their consumer base just to reach out and get more players aka more money for themselves.

Not great.
    • DAartanian wrote:

So... let me get this story straight...

wrote:

SBI: We are thinking about introducing this new feature that would teleport people safely in the BZ back to safety. But we care about you as a community and our market/audience, so we want to hear your thoughts on it.

Everyone: (*resounding cry*) NO! THAT IS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND WOULD TAKE YOUR GAME IN THE WRONG DIRECTION (*resounding cry*)

So I want to believe SBI is just not only about greedy profit, but this seems to ignore the wants of their consumer base just to reach out and get more players aka more money for themselves.
      Not great.
      exactly, I’m sure that there is a lot of players that just want to buy Albion no matter the cost to save the game, and I’m also sure that SBI just bought it to ruin it and re sell it like how a Elementary school bully breaks a kid’s toy and throws it on the ground infront of the kid, I would say this is the exact situation and SBI is just ruining what we as a community built with the original owner of Albion and I just wonder why the original owner sold it to him in the first place.
      I would say SBI is just transforming Albion into another one of his baby games to add to his record.

The hate of the current player base is high and SBI doesn’t care a single bit and just continues to sit idle and keeps making the game we all loved just complete garbage and remade into every other MMORPG, we came to Albion because it was different but fun.

If SBI had a shred of self respect he would fix his mistakes now before he regrets it all.
    • New

DAartanian wrote:

wrote:

Not great.
      Its like 5 guys who are spamming threads. 5 guys are not the community. I think its a great idea to avoid riding Simulators. Especally for ZvZ Groups or if i have to leave for Real life reasons.
      The restrictions sounds good.

Looking forward to it.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • New

Piraterer wrote:

DAartanian wrote:

wrote:

So I want to believe SBI is just not only about greedy profit, but this seems to ignore the wants of their consumer base just to reach out and get more players aka more money for themselves.Not great.
      Its like 5 guys who are spamming threads. 5 guys are not the community. I think its a great idea to avoid riding Simulators. Especally for ZvZ Groups or if i have to leave for Real life reasons.The restrictions sounds good.

Looking forward to it.
      What do you mean “5 guys spamming threads” legit the whole community has been burning with rage at how SBI continues to drive the game’s rating down. Legit I’m pretty sure it’s 90% of the community that are currently saying no they don’t want this feature and this has been continuing for months and still SBI says most of the community want this feature, which is a bold faced lie if I have ever seen one.

And there has been basically no support for this “feature” until today and it has gotten like 2 people on the side going let’s see how this goes.
    • New

hyllyh wrote:

this "recall button" will be a BZ killer.
      so with this, i can farm all my soul, put it in a HO then OX it all and wait 10 sec to secure my goods in a city?

if i feel cornered at a moment in ZvZ, just found a spot and 10 sec later, safe?

Dove in a dungeon? just tp out then 10 sec and safe again?

the way back full of goods is one of the more exciting part of gathering/farming cause it let a chance to lose all and how many enjoyed to pass throught gankers to finally access the market?

as it proposed, it's a big mistake (and i understand they will polish the game for casual but no No NO!)
      maybe read the patch first? looks like you don't even know how it works mate.
      the tp feature is not going to help you transport in any way, the tp location updates to your current safezone (hideout/outland cities or rests) and cannot be used for a while when acquiring items from market, bank, storage in outlands.

the way i see it, gankers will not camp few areas in the map and instead would hunt for players instead. that's putting more pressure to actual open world activity rather than camping, so it won't help you transport at all and wouldnt affect gathering "safely" that much. Try gathering in a zone with roaming gankers and see if you think BZ after patch is considered safe.
    • New

Cspar wrote:

Ferndor wrote:

Cspar wrote:

I'm enjoying all the salt in this thread from players that want to sit on the choke points or zones next to gates, instead of getting off their flabby asses and having to work for their kills. It's crap content and a cheap way to get kills.
      People are not complaining because portal ganking is removed. The townportal feature affects a lot more than portal ganking.
      No, people are complaining because they can't sit on the choke points of zones next to portals, lazily ganking people on their way back. It's pathetic.
      Serves the idiots who do that lazy ass, no skill content right. Look in the mirror morons, you're the only reason why the devs changed it. Now you actually have to work for your meal. I love the excuse of making it easier for casuals....Like are you guys retarded or something because tell me how exactly does camping at exits and entrances of zones make you more skilled then a casual? You're actually worse and more pathetic then a casual...Interesting all the nerfs to ganking over the years is because of how brain dead lazy so many of you that gank are. It's your own fault, nothing more; I look forward to the change and eventual crying marathon in general chat.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online

The post was edited 4 times, last by Jerek ().

• New

Blue policing isn’t that bad actually, I had made 1.5 mil silver off of killing 1 player that killed another guy with a moose and a inventory full of good stuff and the guy I killed got me a full bloodletter ganking set, needless to say when I saw the guy I had killed he was toxic XD
      That day I got an easy 1.5 mil silver and a satisfying response.