IT S JUST A SILLY GAME

• IT S JUST A SILLY GAME

In every Patch i read stupid things about improovements for solo players when get engaged with parties, and for real it's all ball shit. I play SOLO most of the time, and it's kinda imposible to.do anything against parties. If developpers don't do something, that really works about that, You going to loose more players every single day. I lost more than 30 In Game Friends last days due to that reasons. I know you don't care. Ive got ganked 7 times last 2 days, trying to farm, al You can't do Dungeons due to the crappy loot (Not worth the profe of the maps, and reparations), You cant farm cause You will loose more than You Will get for profit due the parties ganking, islands profits were to the shit... Events never working for solo players... So in general... No profits... This Game could be the greatest but You guys putting all your efforts on converting it in a crappy Game. Keep going
    • No offense man but that is utter nonsense. I play both solo and group and can tell you i do profit way more from my solo roaming be it gathering, doing chests or pvp.

It's illogical you can fight groups cause then what would be the point of doing parties?. Dungeons will always be poor loot cause ppl begged for them to be safe. No risk no big reward.

Other than that you can easily find solo chests abandoned or with fair contest. Same with big enchanted nodes.
    • Diazar wrote:

No offense man but that is utter nonsense. I play both solo and group and can tell you i do profit way more from my solo roaming be it gathering, doing chests or pvp.

It's illogical you can fight groups cause then what would be the point of doing parties?. Dungeons will always be poor loot cause ppl begged for them to be safe. No risk no big reward.

Other than that you can easily find solo chests abandoned or with fair contest. Same with big enchanted nodes.
      I agree with this completely, Albion is a fairly overcrowded game and there's not much the devs could really do about it without ruining the experience for the group players. Also, corrupted dungeons are a very good way of making money as a solo player, even with a win rate of ~40% you can still make a profit. along with everything else Diazar wrote.
      You can try getting into crafting, market flipping, and other stuff like that too, though I'm not very familiar with it.
      I'd suggest get good with 1v1s and if you really can't play as a solo player then join a guild! There's plenty of guilds that d nothing but farm all day.
    • TeComoVivo wrote:

In every Patch i read stupid things about improovements for solo players when get engaged with parties, and for real it's all ball shit. I play SOLO most of the time, and it's kinda imposible to.do anything against parties. If developpers don't do something, that really works about that, You going to loose more players every single day. I lost more than 30 In Game Friends last days due to that reasons. I know you don't care. Ive got ganked 7 times last 2 days, trying to farm, al You can't do Dungeons due to the crappy loot (Not worth the profe of the maps, and reparations), You cant farm cause You will loose more than You Will get for profit due the parties ganking, islands profits were to the shit... Events never working for solo players... So in general... No profits... This Game could be the greatest but You guys putting all your efforts on converting it in a crappy Game. Keep going
      The game is on mobile. If it loses 10 PC players it gains 100 mobile players in the same amount of time.. and mobile players PAY MORE. Ez
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^