Black zone nightmare

• Black zone nightmare

Constant tanking in black zones. 10 vs 1.

ridiculous.

Both my gf and I can’t enjoy any content at all in black zones. We can barely survive red zones. No we are not the best PvP. We are solo farmers and traders.

Both my sister and brother play Albion as well and have indicated to me that they refuse to go back to BZ.

We continuously write the albion devs to consider changing black zones so that solo players can enjoy content. Between myself and my family we have written several emails and will continue to do so until hopefully change is made. We have met tons of players in game who feel trapped in yellow zones like we do. Many of these players support the game financially but feel like because of their play style, are being punished from enjoying content.

Anyone else having a similar issue? Let me know. Let’s keep writing the dev team until changes are made
    • You will figure it out, just keep at it. Gankers get ganked too.

Look at the overlay on map to see where and what time is best.

Also try operating out of one of the rests. It makes it much easier to gather and unload. Then you make a trip out of bz from there with your mats for refine and craft if that is your style.

Or just simply sell them at the market inside the rest.

Good luck and have fun
      In-game Name: BlueCollarNerd
      Guild: Dreki Warriors ( No Tax, Noob Friendly)
      Send friend request for Guild invite, Partys, Arena
    • Yes, Even before the lands awakened update, Blackzone was kinda brutal and redzone is full of gankers.

But, you can actually learn to avoid unwanted fights. Dying is part of the game.

It takes time for some. Me personally, I went to blackzone not until I was like reaching towards my 15 million total fame (even then my PVP fame was 0).

You will definitely recognize the patterns and be able to fame farm without getting killed most of the time.
    • I'm a solo player too! I make my money off of T8 solo dungeons in the black zone. I can tell you, it gets easier. Just be very careful and active. I noticed that sometimes a guild will protect their gatherers so maybe look into that option too. Not sure of a guild that currently does that but I've seen it and exchanged conversation with players that do those type of things. Best of luck my solo comrade.
    • Hi, do you use the Mists? one of their purposes was to let people get into deep black zone avoiding realmgate/hotzones madness. It doesnt matter if one is on a big guild, when is logistics time it´s only one+mount>so basically we all behave like solo player on this sense. Except people that goes with an scout or maybe a couple of guards.

In adition as it was stated on a previous post: atm we are close to the off season, it´s a time when people do a lot of economy. Ganking is a way to do so as transpo and gathering, it´s annoying but valid.

Also, Devs have stated that indeed, there are going to be some upcoming changes to help solos.

Personally I walk everywhere, and I´ve been moving millions in my pocket and just got killed 2 times moving big stuff in red zone. Also, what do you use to transpo -as a kit and mount-

Also this post qualify as forum banter actually.

Good luck.
      Keep it wholesome. or classy at least.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MeetAllTheStars ().

• No just no, sorry to sound harsh but you are not entitled to go and be able to enjoy bz without risk. That is the purpose of the whole game, risk.

Without that risk involved you would have a non functional economy. Full loot PvP and areas are what makes this and EVE Online so unique in the boring MMO genre.
      This kind of mindset is not for everyone and there are plenty of other games you and you gf can get into.
    • Risk vs reward is the name of the game

i came from a minecraft PvP server background and found this game to my liking

blackzone is unfriendly for solo players and yet super profitable if you know how and where to look for riches

suggestion is to join a guild in a non active part of a blackzone. if you are in lymhurst or martlock then too bad those zones are currently a warzone cause resources
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • As a solo and group player i can tell you, soloing is way more profitable but need to have a set of play rules depending on your skills, current economy, silver maker and timezones.

If bz become friendlier economy will go to shit and there won't be any reason at all to go to bz so if devs were to listen to you even more than they do already, they'll kill not only the most important content but also the economy of the game.

Just to be clear I'm not great at pvp, can kill yes but will die probably more times, but i tackle all kind of content, gather, farmer, fisherman, crafter, Ganker. And all can be profitable as a solo player if done right.
    • MarcTheArchitect wrote:

ridiculous.

Both my gf and I can’t enjoy any content at all in black zones. We can barely survive red zones. No we are not the best PvP. We are solo farmers and traders.

Both my sister and brother play Albion as well and have indicated to me that they refuse to go back to BZ.

We continuously write the albion devs to consider changing black zones so that solo players can enjoy content. Between myself and my family we have written several emails and will continue to do so until hopefully change is made. We have met tons of players in game who feel trapped in yellow zones like we do. Many of these players support the game financially but feel like because of their play style, are being punished from enjoying content.

Anyone else having a similar issue? Let me know. Let’s keep writing the dev team until changes are made
      I'm a solo player too. Pretty much everyone went through your current situation. I can only tell you to tough it out. Eventually you'll learn how to deal with stuffs thrown your face.

It's better to keep dying in red/black zone than stay in yellow forever. You'll eventually get bored quick, as the main content of the game isn't in these starting zones.

Another advice is that you can avoid the times when there's a lot of people online, which is around 12 hours after maintenance. It should help with the learning curve when you play while the world is less crowded.
      Solo/duo player.
      Max spec in all staves, hammers, maces, spears, and war gloves.
      Max spec in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions & food crafter.
    • He is just another player who wants to enjoy the reward that black zone gives without any of the risk
      gear fear is quite normal for new players who do not know how to approach the end game

but to ask for change to whole systems which makes risking gear worth is what i cannot stand about people who post here

honestly with so many players preaching for better more risky end game content we have the same amount of people asking to make the said content safer as well

its like solo dungeons which is suppose to be divable High Risk High reward at the time (2 years ago) then people complain about the unfairness of dungeon diving 3v1 in ganking gear
      which made SBI to make corrupted dungeons and make solo dungeons close after 90 seconds (make it safer)
      Then people complain that corrupted dungeons is unfair PvP (meta builds) or rats (who break crystals) when it produced an estimated 3 times as much silver then solo dunegons (at the time) due to the next dungeon mechanic
      then as time passed and many many nerfs to corrupted dungeons and black market people complain that the safer solo dungeons is not worth doing cause other methods provide alot more silver (Open world lands awaken update)
      this prompt SBI to make dungeons which increases in damage and reward as time pass. but added more risk for players who see the dungeon in 90 seconds
      that also got shut down because it was too dangerous prompting SBI to change it again where the butterflies disappear when you enter the solo dungeon

by god see how much care bare changed one of the mechanics in the game so much towards solo players so much and they still complain about it being super terrible in loot

here is where i draw the line for this guys. and i will not let this happen to blackzone open world where its High risk High reward gets replaced with some BS care bear system where solo players get some form of unfair advantage over group players.
      they already have been several outrageous ideas posted and i will not let them pass to destroy what it means to be in the end game zones of albion
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • MarcTheArchitect wrote:

ridiculous.

That is so unfair man, you know we Blackzone gankers put a TON of hard work, time and effort into finding and killing you, to take all your stuff. This is how we want to play the game. Stop trying to ruin it for us and give you an unfair advantage.