Which faction to join

• Which faction to join

hi I am really interested into joining factions I am a veteran player but left Albion 1 year ago. Now I came back becus of the new updates and I am having a lot of fun right now. Pls suggest a good faction for me, I am actually interested in fs but I kind of hav e connections from all over the map. I started at lymhurst , did my first dungeons in bridgewatch, crafted my whole guild in mart lock , got my first pvp kills in Thetford and did my corrupted dungeons and black zone in fs. I just can’t decide so I want u guys to say.
    • ItsMuzi90 wrote:

hi I am really interested into joining factions I am a veteran player but left Albion 1 year ago. Now I came back becus of the new updates and I am having a lot of fun right now. Pls suggest a good faction for me, I am actually interested in fs but I kind of hav e connections from all over the map. I started at lymhurst , did my first dungeons in bridgewatch, crafted my whole guild in mart lock , got my first pvp kills in Thetford and did my corrupted dungeons and black zone in fs. I just can’t decide so I want u guys to say.
      I d make that choice dependent ona few aspects

- where does my guild live
      - what sort of crafting bonuses am I looking for and what reccources do i wanna specialize in
      - what kind of mounts capes do I like that can be bouught with faction currency
      - what guilds/alliances do I wanna avoid

those are just a few that crossed my mind. There are surely more reasons depending who you ask