Bunny egg :D

• Bunny egg :D

Was transporting from Thetford to Caerleon. Transport set costs 6 mil, commodities worth ~ 10 mil. See a purple bunny chest in the middle of a blob, 2 pt fighting each other.

Decided to rat the chest. Got an egg, left a T4 rune inside the chest, then walked way. By the time I got out, the blob still didn't notice the chest had already been opened (I think)

Was it smart? - NO! Risking 15 mil for a 8 mil egg at that probability of success is dumb, putting aside the fact that the egg might not be in the chest in the first place.

Was the fun worth it? - Definitely. LoLoLoL, Lmao, Rofl. :D

Solo/duo player.
      Max spec in all staves, hammers, maces, spears, and war gloves.
      Max spec in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions & food crafter.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

Was transporting from Thetford to Caerleon. Transport set costs 6 mil, commodities worth ~ 10 mil. See a purple bunny chest in the middle of a blob, 2 pt fighting each other.

Decided to rat the chest. Got an egg, left a T4 rune inside the chest, then walked way. By the time I got out, the blob still didn't notice the chest had already been opened (I think)

Was it smart? - NO! Risking 15 mil for a 8 mil egg at that probability of success is dumb, putting aside the fact that the egg might not be in the chest in the first place.

But is this banter?

:huh:
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.
    • Thisaoplayer wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

But is this banter?

Nope more like attempted bragging. However it's not really bragging when 1000's of others already got the same thing weeks ago.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online
    • Jerek wrote:

Thisaoplayer wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

But is this banter?
      Nope more like attempted bragging. However it's not really bragging when 1000's of others already got the same thing weeks ago.
      Yea see.

This ain't bragging forum.

:!:
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.
    • The banter part is bringing transporting goods to fight chest. LoL.

If you have to brag over an 8 mil egg, you must be really poor.
      Solo/duo player.
      Max spec in all staves, hammers, maces, spears, and war gloves.
      Max spec in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions & food crafter.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

The banter part is bringing transporting goods to fight chest. LoL.

If you have to brag over an 8 mil egg, you must be really poor.
      That's 90% of the game's population.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

Jerek wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

Are you counting the alts too ?
      nope then that would be 99% of the population.
      If you don't have like at least 100 mil after 200-300 hours of playing, you've definitely done sth wrong.
      Yep 100% agree with that statement. However modern gamers have the attention span of a goldfish...actually I think a goldfish has a longer one tbh. Can't seem to stay focused but then that's why they can just swipe the card to get some cash.