Healthy environment for single player

• Healthy environment for single player

Is there by any chance somebody who can make some changes in this game for the sake of a single players ?
      As we all know, game is gorgeous, but lot of players quit in the beginning, because they are killed several times in a totaly not fair fight 3+ vs 1.

There is very simple solution.
      1. When higher IP player (in a group of 2+ players ) kills much lower player who is single (no group) with assist of 2+ player - he gets nothing for loot and kill fame.
      (equipment is totaly destroyed on dead player and zero inventory)
      2. When higher IP player (in a group of 3+ players ) kills much lower player who is single (no group) with assist of 3+ or more players - he gets nothing for loot and he lose kill fame.
      (4+vs1 is totaly unfair )

With this simple solution , you will have much more players in game, more money on account , and more satisfied players who want to play this game as a single player.
      if this has not come to the right place, and You know where it should go, please forward this to guys who make changes to this wonderful game.
      Regards,
      Nele

The post was edited 2 times, last by Swordcrafter ().

• There are many like you who cant stand open world blackzone or the redzone or just full loot pvp in general
      You know this game is not about PURE solo gameplay

sure there are solo aspects in the game or what the devs intended as solo aspects for the game but sadly everyone on the server thinks that having a friend is better than being alone because that is what a guild is for

and then there is corrupted dungeons a pure solo experience
      but you all complain its a toxic place filled with Try hards on broken builds and Rats who just break crystals

BRO corrupted dungeons was made to replicate dungeon diving solo expirence in red and blackzone so it WAS filled with rats and groups who bring more than 1 player
      so do not complain when People Bring the right GEAR to solo fight you
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • And I suggest another mechanic:

If a weak player is attacked by a strong player, the IP of the strong player is cut to the level of the weak one.
      In the opposite situation, the IP remains unchanged.
      If the attacker was in a group, then only he alone can bear the damage. The rest of the group can just watch and hit the air, without harming the weak player.
      Remove the combat mode from the player who was damaged and who dealt damage in return. To use the gate, which is now impossible for all known reasons.
      If someone enters the Avalon solo dungeon, then hp and skills are immediately restored. As it is now done in the corrupted dungeon. And the bubble is broadcast for a time sufficient to exit the dungeon
    • I'm sorry, but the guy who plays on his phone disagrees. If you stepped into a dangerous zone you consented to PvP of any kind and that's the draw the game has. Took me a long time to find a small handful of guilds and players I enjoy playing with so most of my time was spent alone. The game was designed to have challenges to be overcome with group effort in mind. Some of them can be done solo with the right experience.

Even I managed to kill 6 people who dove into my dungeon. They played like trash which helps but you can win that 1v3...you don't need max specs to do it, the dying is part of the grind in this game, its learning what you should be doing for survival. You might not earn fame for those escapes, but you earn respect, keep your dignity, and your loot. You might even get a laugh when they rage at you for getting away.
    • NickRomo wrote:

And I suggest another mechanic:

If a weak player is attacked by a strong player, the IP of the strong player is cut to the level of the weak one.
      In the opposite situation, the IP remains unchanged.
      If the attacker was in a group, then only he alone can bear the damage. The rest of the group can just watch and hit the air, without harming the weak player.
      Remove the combat mode from the player who was damaged and who dealt damage in return. To use the gate, which is now impossible for all known reasons.
      If someone enters the Avalon solo dungeon, then hp and skills are immediately restored. As it is now done in the corrupted dungeon. And the bubble is broadcast for a time sufficient to exit the dungeon
      This suggestion is even worst then the one before. because what is the point of going 8.3 why spend alot of silver to do content which has NO IP cap only to make it equal in power to a flat 4 gear?

If you wanted a fair fight with IP limit there is corrupted dungeons , crystal league and hellgates which limits IP for a fair fight

open world should BE high risk High REWARD
      bring High IP to survive being ganked by Low tier "Zero to Hero" group of players or One shot ganking builds of solo players
      Bring High IP to be able to have a higher chance to win in fights of equal numbers

The there is the fact that this suggestion of yours have a huge flaw. what happens if a group of 20 low IP fights a group of 5 high IP players? the 5 high IP players would have their stats cut and just be run over by the group of 20 low tiers just because they have higher IP can cant do AOE damage to clap them

then what about ZvZ? 8.3 has higher IP then most other players and they are in the category of strong player vs weak players because they are 400IP more then the common zvz players of flat 7. how would that play out? would they get nerfed to equal flat 7 gear just because of 8.3
      OR ZvZ would become stupid gameplay of baiting out players with a T4 Shitter LOWERING their STATS then nuke them later wit higher IP main team?

i promote that Higher tier gear and HIGHER IP should have a higher power scaling so that Low tier Gear people should not be able to kill them even as a group or as solo
      this means flat 4 or lower IP players should get NUKED by a T8 player full spec player due to IP difference.
      Power scaling per IP is 10% per 100IP i suggest increasing it to 15% per 100IP

This would force players who want to have a fighting chance to increase their IP to match those players
      this may open up a gap between older players and new players but as in any game OLD players who invested months on end getting end game gear / high IP gear should be rewarded for going out in expensive gear
      This also makes Elite specs which cost 50 million for 120 spec be worth the chase

#RiskVSRewardCult

• The idea of bringing down player's IP to match your level is just stupid

you should be the one to upgrade your gear to match their level and investment they make to fight them
      not the other way around

new players should aim to get better gear and higher IP to do better content
      and not New account can 1v1 older players or players who take the time and effort to form groups. get good gear . get fame for higher stats

if your idea of making higher IP equal to flat 4 comes to pass then more players would leave the game because all sense of progress is worthless
      therefore your idea is the worst one ever suggested
      because it goes against all principles of a MMO Game of progression

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Speaking of IP, imagine blobs of rats in any activity, just t3 or even naked on oxes, looting everything they can and when dead drop non of looted and also lowering your fame.
      Id like to see minimum IP requirement to enter certain zone, so no more naked scouts, looters and t4 flat baiters. But pls keep naked transports its healthy for economy
    • Firstly, I did not write about the large-scale battles of the players. I did not write about group versus group battles. In the second case, you can also limit the number of players who can fight. If six men attack three, only three can fight. If three attack six, everyone can fight. It all depends on the initiator of the attack. And it's not about zerg against zerg or guild against guild.

Secondly, I read your arguments, they look like the nonsense of a person with an extra chromosome. You are most likely one of those who in t8.3 with a crowd of arches gank lone gatherers in t5 gatherer gear. You don't know how to play otherwise. And for people like you, one more wish to the game developers ---

Since you love group fights so much, love and sing of risk (risk in a group against one? Good joke), then you need to introduce a friendly fire mechanic. So that you burn each other in every battle))) So that each attack causes damage to members of your group as well))) Risk? Skill? Here they are))))

And what about the meaning of improving equipment. I can hardly imagine how you can go through the t8.3 solo dungeon in t5 clothes. And I don’t understand how it is possible to defeat an enemy dressed in t8.3 in a corrupted dungeon if he himself is dressed in t5 clothes. Therefore, I repeat - absolutely all your arguments are the rave of a person with Down"s syndrome!
    • I see now that somebody (@The_Support_God) did not even read my post ,that was suggestion, but had enough time to place comment.
      Where exactly you saw "pure solo game in my text ?"

Big intelect is not a bless , it is curse....now i have to explain to you... no wait ..... i will not even bother to explain it to you,... you are right!!!,
      it should stay like it is at the moment, and it looks like this :

You and your 4+ friends ( it means 5,6,7 or more) with IP 1200+ (it means 1300 ip , 1400 ip, 1500 ip) attack together at the same time some poor soul (with IP 850) who is trying to play this beautiful game among all the other thousands of games because it is full loot in general (and he is alone at the moment, because nobody from his guild is not online) and you kill player and get 30-100k that you have to divide on 6-7 parts....

GOOD JOB !

The post was edited 1 time, last by Swordcrafter ().

• This is a complex issue to solve due to the various types of content in the game. Increasing trash rates sounds nice but that gets convoluted due to ZvZ. Also some people are just dicks and would zerge others down anyway even if the trash rate was 100%.

That is why the instanced content such as SRDs, CDs, HGs etc are needed because the OW can be quite cancerous. They will also be adding a solo roads of Ava content option according to the roadmap. This will be another solid option for solo players assuming they implement it right.
    • Swordcrafter wrote:

There is very simple solution.

1. When higher IP player (in a group of 2+ players ) kills much lower player who is single (no group) with assist of 2+ player - he gets nothing for loot and kill fame.
      (equipment is totaly destroyed on dead player and zero inventory)
      2. When higher IP player (in a group of 3+ players ) kills much lower player who is single (no group) with assist of 3+ or more players - he gets nothing for loot and he lose kill fame.
      (4+vs1 is totaly unfair )
      So in other words punish everybody for grinding and playing the game because you can't handle 1vx. What this would do in the long run is people would go back to using t4-t5 gear and do exactly what they are doing now. What do you want to do next? remove CC? nerf the damage of every weapon you don't play cause its unfair?
    • The best and most appropriate idea would be to set CTA timers when the trash rate does not depend on the number of killers.

Only then what about small scale therefore:

Another thing is to balance trash rate by number of people in pt, if person who is in pt similar to group who killed him trash rate might not be as high as in case of 20v1.
      (Add assists from people who are currently in pt. To prevent 1 Bl from making all the kills and abusing the trash rate system.)

in general recent changes with HO and crafting are ridiculous 65%rr is a joke... and any argument that says zvz will suffer from trash rate is a myth.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• This game give to much power to guild zvz content, and most is because DEVS wanna keeep it that way.

Making everything get trashed if a player got killed 10 vs 1 is a good start for change the abussive guild content that keep 80% of albion population out of BZ and playing in royal continent.

Trash system should work:
      - 1 vs 1 - 10% items trashed
      - 3 vs 1 - 50% items trashed
      - 5 vs 1 - 75% items trashed
      -10 vs 1 - 100% items trashed

And yea i dont care ZvZ cta and bullshit about guilds boring content they have to much adventages on maps HO -terrys- castle - They just need NUMBERS and slaves that follow rules.
    • Swordcrafter wrote:

I see now that somebody (@The_Support_God) did not even read my post ,that was suggestion, but had enough time to place comment.
      Where exactly you saw "pure solo game in my text ?"

Big intelect is not a bless , it is curse....now i have to explain to you... no wait ..... i will not even bother to explain it to you,... you are right!!!,
      it should stay like it is at the moment, and it looks like this :

You and your 4+ friends ( it means 5,6,7 or more) with IP 1200+ (it means 1300 ip , 1400 ip, 1500 ip) attack together at the same time some poor soul (with IP 850) who is trying to play this beautiful game among all the other thousands of games because it is full loot in general (and he is alone at the moment, because nobody from his guild is not online) and you kill player and get 30-100k that you have to divide on 6-7 parts....

GOOD JOB !

How funny because in your original post you said You Get 0 Loot for killing a Low ip player. and this is in a full loot game no less

and depending on how you impliment it a fully spec 6 flat can kill a new player with 0 spec and get NO Loot
      and this is after the new player who just got out of a dungeon to go bank or is transporting gankers would get 0 Loot

then how about naked transports would gankers also Get 0 loot just because hes naked? all Loot trash just because he is naked?
      therefore your suggestion is lacking depth and does not take into account the many variations of possible combat states

I know you want to help get new players across the "New Player phase" but screwing with Full loot mechanics you @Swordcrafter and @NickRomo is one way for older players like me and some others to give you a earful of insults

#RiskVSRewardCult

• @NickRomo

bro i am in 8.3 and i can solo gank players i should not be punished by being lowered my ip to match your flat 4 gear
      so you can just have a Fair fight flat 4 vs my 8.3

i am suppose to demolish Flat 4 players like you when you come into my Zone to steal my Mobs and my gathering resources
      if you are so scared of 8.3 just stay in the royal zone and dont come out.

also READ my thread properly its about the fact you ask to reduce IP to match your Flat 4 shitter gear and not about ZvZ or GvG
      and not about X can deal damage to Y if they are more or less players

A flat 4 Should Never be able to kill a 8.3 period for what ever reason.
      infact if you are 500IP less then the 8.3 player you should deal 0 damage to the 8.3 and cannot affect the 8.3 player with any CC

#RiskVSRewardCult

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• MrDaS wrote:

- 5 vs 1 - 75% items trashed
      -10 vs 1 - 100% items trashed

Good numbers in spots like OW roam/gather, but for transports to Caerleon BM, no real way to stop grizzly (unless its afk or naked ) w less than 5 men party, not sure about mammoth but 10 seems fine, trash rate makes gank pointless, formula should be more complex probably