Nerf one handed cursed staff ASAP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nerf one handed cursed staff ASAP

Ok, what is wrong with this game honestly... I work everyday to increase my spec and i am currently 1380 ip with one handed spear and tier 6.1 gear ... I got killed twice by a one handed cursed staff with no more than 50 spec and 1100 ip.... doesnt matter what i do, the cursed staff dps was always over mine.

I used guardian helmet to cleanse the cursed stacks on the first time, and on the second time i used hunter hood to reflect cursed stacks damage... NOTHING DID FUKING WORK!!! The same guy killed me both times just by kiting and running .... I had soldier boots so i was always on him dealing damage with skills and normal attacks and I also used impale on my spear to slow him down.
      I did not missed a single skill shot from my Q neither from my W or E and yet his damage was insane and impossible to match up.

Honestly at this point i dont know if either cursed staff needs to be nerfed or the one handed spear sucks really really bad (maybe both). I even had to check several times my PvP fame and stats before typing this just to be sure i was not a fuking noob complaining with no reason when dies the first time.
    • 1h curse has one of the highest scaling E damage in the game

with over 2k dps++ on the E at T8

this forces players to commit defences on Every E pop to negate the heavy damage
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • This is a joke right? You have guardian helmet, cleric helm, cleric robe, cleanse, dodge etc. all of these negate the curse E in the mean time you do almost no damage while waiting for cd and have to stack dots again if the cast isnt interrupted and put on cd again, 1st Q has garbage range and second Q is awkward to use and has an incredibly slow missle speed. Oh and your root gets ignored by every mobility skill in the game so they just jump away or jump on top of you. And you also have no mobility skills whatsoever. Bloodletter has an aoe execute and stupid mobility, crossbows have insane damage and once they channel they have correct me if I’m wrong 147m range. There’s a lot of broken shit in this game 1h curse ain’t it, it is very strong but it has to be.
    • he must have tried to brawl the curse head on while the curse is orb walking (hit and run)

cause trust me even as a regular bow trying to brawl a 1h curse with grudge w is hard
      they can out put as much damage a a regular bow

#RiskVSRewardCult

• A joke?

A weapon with no skill shots since all abilities are auto attack.

A weapon that deals tons of damage in less than a second.

A weapon that in order to counter it you MUST have defences on every fuking E pop to negate the damage otherwise you are dead.

A weapon mechanics with no difficult whatsoever. All you have to do is spam your Q, then run and finally press E.

And yet I am the one making jokes?
    • Regular bow has Purge As its only weakness
      without purge you are screwed

as for curse its weakness is Ranged poke and mobility
      Or Burst combo and run out of range

you cannot duel a Regular bow, 1h curse and 1h fire because they are build for 1v1 turret playstyle

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Well its a super big indicator that its a deadly skill

unlike bow where its a must bring purge

1h curse is a big indicator that you must defend this E

#RiskVSRewardCult

• MlghtySalmon wrote:

This is a joke right? You have guardian helmet, cleric helm, cleric robe, cleanse, dodge etc. all of these negate the curse E in the mean time you do almost no damage while waiting for cd and have to stack dots again if the cast isnt interrupted and put on cd again, 1st Q has garbage range and second Q is awkward to use and has an incredibly slow missle speed. Oh and your root gets ignored by every mobility skill in the game so they just jump away or jump on top of you. And you also have no mobility skills whatsoever. Bloodletter has an aoe execute and stupid mobility, crossbows have insane damage and once they channel they have correct me if I’m wrong 147m range. There’s a lot of broken shit in this game 1h curse ain’t it, it is very strong but it has to be.
      no cleansable anymore
    • Swords vs Daggers vs Curse

all have stacking mechanics
      yet why 1h curse need so many clutches like cannot be cleansed cannot be reflected
      and not as popular as other weapons?

all weapons can deal insane amount of damage after stacking
      like dual daggers vs 1h curse both deal roughly same damage at full stacks

yet why is 1h curse weak?

Answer?
      general defences are much easier to come by than Purge
      and also the damage is so delayed that its super easy to defend against it

if you do not have a Hard defensive then 1h curse being strong is considered a Player problem and not a mechanic problem

#RiskVSRewardCult

• Yeah 1h curse is my favorite weapon of all time and I had to stop playing because after vile Q nerf and hit&run passive nerf it is weak as hell. The weapon not only has the most defensives in the game against it but now has ungodly slow DoT ramp time and no mobility. Only newbies in OW running around in Stalker or Hellion jacket can die to this now. Even then only they can just run away if they want.