A question for the mobile players

• A question for the mobile players

Hello people, after a month i will be away from home and was wondering what smartphone do i need to play albion. I would like to be able to so gathering, solo and small scale pvp (about 15 people on my screen). I would like to knkw what smartphones you are using and if they provide you with the experience that you need, since my smartphone is not even able to start albion.
      [url]https://vshare.onl/[/url] [url]https://omegle.onl/[/url]
    • I am not a mobile gamer but our healer is an actual mobile player who carried us to destroy a 8.3 small scale group in ava yesterday. So i think its really playable just like pc but there is one problem i hear from every mobile gamer is that when you change map you get a uploading screen and it takes some serious time to enter the map you are going
      quit the game because of lack of content for solo players///11.07.2022
    • A question for the mobile players

Hello people, after a month i will be away from home and was wondering what smartphone do i need to play albion. I would like to be able to so gathering, solo and small scale pvp (about 15 people on my screen). I would like to knkw what smartphones you are using and if they provide you with the experience that you need, since my smartphone is not even able to start albion.
    • Copied from the system requirements:

iOS

• iOS 14.3 or higher
      • 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
      iPhone
      • Min: iPhone 7/8 Plus; iPhone 11 or newer recommended
      iPad:
      • iPad 7th Generation 10.2 or higher
      • iPad Pro 10.5 (12.9-inch) or newer
      • iPad Air (2019) or newer
      • iPad Mini (2019) or newer
      Android (Play Store)
      • Android 8.0 or higher
      • 64-bit ARM processor
      • Snapdragon 660, 820 or higher recommended
      • OpenGL ES 2.0 support or higher
      • 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)

Please note that these are the MINIMUM system requirements. As with any mobile device, the better the Specs, the better the game will perform.
      Good luck and Good skill!
      My referral link: albiononline.com/?ref=XK8PRWZMEE
    • I would suggest that you email support@albiononline.com. It is really strange that such a new device is having problems running the game. I've had no problems with it on my 11 ProMax or even older devices as long as it had at least 4gig of ram. The 13 ProMax Plus should be able to run it without issues, considering that as far as I am aware it has at least 6 gigs of ram.

I will say though that if you are trying to participate in ZvZ, you will probably experience problems. But do go ahead and put in a support ticket they might know something that I don't know.
      Good luck and Good skill!
      My referral link: albiononline.com/?ref=XK8PRWZMEE
    • My phone is a crappy entry level Motorola G20. It has 4Gb of RAM and an T700 UNISOC (which, I've been told, is better than a Snapdragon equivalent in almost every way, EXCEPT gaming). It plays Albion on the absolutely lowest setting at an average of 40-50 FPS and 30-40 FPS on wooded areas (Lymhurst and the like). It falls to single digits during ZvZs, completely unplayable. It's fine during everything else - if you put on the lowest settings possible. It does has problems with overheating - my phone overheats all the fucking time - and the game will have lag spikes at 5~10 minute intervals. Venturing into full-loot zones is a no-no for me on mobile because of this.
      I'm yet to meet a single person who can run AO on mobile on anything above normal settings without significant fps loss. My mother can run Albion on ultra at constant 60fps on her PC, that she uses to post church videos on Youtube. In other words, AO has one of the shittiest optimizations I've ever seen on mobile.
      Be aware.
    • Im currently playing on mobile.i ve got a xiaomi poco x3 pro with 8 gb ram and it runs with no problem..i have participated in faction warfare without lag.keep in mind that after 2h or so the phone will start heating up(its not something that makes you stop playing,a few fps will drop but you still play with no problem.)
    • im a mobile player, samsung tab s7 plus (wich is a beast but not cheap) and a samsung s10.

I have 60 fps with good graphics and loading times are rly quick on the tablet(2 or 3 secs) and aroubd 4 or 5s on the phone.

I have a usb hub with a hdmi port so i play with a bluethoot mouse and keyboard and on a big monitor just like pc.

But there is a bug when you go on samsung dex wich does double click when you click so i just go on with the normal hdmi screen sharing
      this is not my main. Toyobaru is