Albion Is loosing lot of players... please some fast, solo queue and competitive pvp/pve contents.

• Albion Is loosing lot of players... please some fast, solo queue and competitive pvp/pve contents.

The situation is becoming very bad, with Lost ark, a big comunity is leaving albion for it. Why? because actually AO is still solo players unfriendly.

Thats why some solo queue ranked arenas is needed as some pve contents.

All my friends left the game because tired to wait for doing contents: crystal we have to find a right party, hgs we must find the right comps, hce I don't have the right equip or item level and so on...

This game is too group dependent, this scares new players and bores those who have little time and want to do a fast pve or pvp.

1 arena with no rewards isn't anough to attract people.

P.S. if you have to answer that the game does not need more instanced content, avoid writing because the open world and instanced are 2 different things, and if one prefers the second it is because he doesn't like the first and for this reason he should not be forced to do it. Actually Open World is a zerg fest.
    • @Chiattone it is not for me to comment on your particular circumstances and offer suggestions when I would need to know so much more so for this reason I will not comment on it at all.

I will ask you this though. Have you and your friends tried Faction Content? Solo people can jump right in at anytime, whether that is a blue and yellow zone Faction PvP fight or once in a while during the bandit assault event in the reds zones for some more risky PvP. The Faction system might help you guys enjoy things more.
      Kind Regards,

MavrosBoa (Blackboa)
    • Chiattone wrote:

AO lose 30K players in 2 weeks.. from an average of 60K players now we are less than 30K ...
      Is AO only numbers for you to have fun ? The zones are full, pvp happen everywhere and on activities with a timer you can see good participation.

But MAYBE just maybe SBI should make a full loot duell arena in any city, no extra rewards tough only the stuff of the loser.
    • daklajakld wrote:

Chiattone wrote:

AO lose 30K players in 2 weeks.. from an average of 60K players now we are less than 30K ...
      Is AO only numbers for you to have fun ? The zones are full, pvp happen everywhere and on activities with a timer you can see good participation.
      But MAYBE just maybe SBI should make a full loot duell arena in any city, no extra rewards tough only the stuff of the loser.
      That would never happen because that would hurt the open world pvp. Horrible suggestion.
    • albion in last 3 months -60k players daily, but fanboys will say that off season. omegalol

remove hideouts.... rework roads, fix 4 flat morons everywhere, revert invis nerfs, remove debuff icon, fix hg's, rework CD layout, fix gathering, fix servers....
      and most importantly, cap alliances and guilds.... no one needs fights bigger than 150v150...
    • Quagga wrote:

fix 4 flat morons everywhere
      A short rundown of what happened:
      1. IP distribution flattened across tiers
      2. Zone IP caps removed
      3. Fame devalued with the introduction of RD's
      4. Base IP caps introduction for instanced content (Lmao)
      5. Mastery bonus introduction
      6. Fame devalued even further with OW rework
      7. Elite masteries introduced (4.0 with 120 is enough to run ~1100 IP)
      As a result: median IP is up (this is messing with diminishing returns and non-% based buffs/debuffs), but the tier of commonly used gear is still t4-t6. Many useless bandaids introduced to make people wear higher-tier gear (Base IP, Scaling progression flattening for CC, etc.), which devalue masteries in an attempt to outweigh the abundance of fame in the game.

I would actually be completely fine with playing the game in T4 gear if T8 wasn't so dirt cheap to acquire and wear nowadays, which forces the public opinion to sway in favor of "You HAVE to be 1500IP or you're a shitter", but NOOOO, the median IP just had to go up through the roof. The masteries are not a boon or an achievement anymore, they are a mandatory requirement nowadays.
      *Spit*
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • I don’t get the complaints about shitters in T4 gear. They die so damn easily that it doesn’t matter.
      Also, there is more high tier gear being ran in the black zones than ever before. People in 7.3 and 8.3 regularly. I remember in seasons 7 and 8, you would almost never see people out in that kind of gear unless it was reset day. Now it’s everywhere.
      And people are complaining about shitters in T4?
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Mainly it's a hideout issue, as always, bring 50 t4 sets and farm in t8 zone with zero risk.

Take into account that not everyone plays with HO, e.g. you roam all over BZ for 1-2h and all you can meet is a HO clowns in flat 4.... in END GAME zones... This is total bullshit.... same goes for gathering.... new players sit in HO zone and drain everything without any risk.
      same with roads.. dead as fuck.. handhold and hideouts fiesta.. everything camped by scouts.. carebear heaven

For someone who only logs on for CTA or 30 minutes to gather resources, for them the current game model is perfect, but for someone who is interested in roaming in groups 1-5 it gives a terrible feeling of wasted time and frustration. add to that the recent changes with ganking...
      no wonder we are -60k players when the game looks like it does, you are forced to join a mega alliance otherwise you will be frustrated for the most part.