Albion Is loosing lot of players... please some fast, solo queue and competitive pvp/pve contents.

    • y'all acting like playing a mmo shouldn't be played with other players. that shit is hilarious to read about...

      the ranked arenas are called crystalls. yes maybe lvl 1 should have an actual mathcmaking and that could legit replace arenas and have a matchmaking for level 2's.

      Regarding hce's and pve, literally go outside any towns like 3-4 maps away and there's ow mobs and the statics and same is present in bz.

      Don't try to make the game become what you want (just another pve oriented mmo, there's a bunch out there that have little to no pvp focus which is the main focus of this game basically, ow pvp mmo).

      Based on amount of individual players partaking in pvp activities and so on, we are still on a growing trend more than downward trend. aka more player than ever partake in pvp and if that is a lower part of the community, it can only means the community is growing too.

      Closest numbers that can be found are on twitter from some of the Albiontv casters/representative if i recall properly.

      So fact check what you say. how you feel might represent part of the community but doesn't mean it's representative of the whole thing and there's a dev talk regarding the 2022 roadmap coming soon'ish based on what i saw the game director post on twitter
    • So we had a succesful MMO launch (lost ark) and one of the most anticipated games (elden ring) release in a short timespan after a very succesful path of exile league, timings going up to the offseason of a season where people played tons more than they used to because it wasn't just CTA slaving and promoted small scale.

      There's only so many hours in a day, nobody that I know playing other games quit albion or hate it, they are just trying out the new stuff before hype dies down and season starts.

      Sure nothing is perfect but no need to be all doom and gloom.
    • Vocandin wrote:

      So we had a succesful MMO launch (lost ark) and one of the most anticipated games (elden ring) release in a short timespan after a very succesful path of exile league, timings going up to the offseason of a season where people played tons more than they used to because it wasn't just CTA slaving and promoted small scale.

      There's only so many hours in a day, nobody that I know playing other games quit albion or hate it, they are just trying out the new stuff before hype dies down and season starts.

      Sure nothing is perfect but no need to be all doom and gloom.
      Being in your position is very easy to say that.
    • DeadlyWipe wrote:

      The game will die pretty soon.
      Even SBI is not responding the players anymore. You can see the lack of players in some contents already.
      Yesterday I was like 32 minutes queue for single Arena Match.
      Maybe.... Don't do arena? And experience literally any other activity in the game that requires less time and provides infinitely more fun and value than running around in 800ip trying to capture towers...

      The game is more populated these days than ever before, and the next season and next content updates will bring even more.
    • Most of the players i used to play with(or against) quit, the game atm is not fun at all, you need a zerg to do anything and even with a zerg is boring cause you walk 1 or 2 hours to get a 5-10 minutes fight (if you do get a fight).

      Albion needs to look at other games and start to add some good stuff they have, some ranked arena, some kind of competitive PVE etc..


      Ah, and the most important... make the territory fights instanced again (20x20, 50x50 guild only, w/e, anything is funnier than 400x400 horse simulator)

      maybe guild cap to 60-100 would be great too
    • Gank wrote:

      DeadlyWipe wrote:

      The game will die pretty soon.
      Even SBI is not responding the players anymore. You can see the lack of players in some contents already.
      Yesterday I was like 32 minutes queue for single Arena Match.
      Maybe.... Don't do arena? And experience literally any other activity in the game that requires less time and provides infinitely more fun and value than running around in 800ip trying to capture towers...
      The game is more populated these days than ever before, and the next season and next content updates will bring even more.
      Stop dreaming.
    • Chiattone wrote:

      AO lose 30K players in 2 weeks.. from an average of 60K players now we are less than 30K ...
      I assume the numbers are based on mmo-population.com?

      That website uses fake numbers, their numbers are made up based on how active the Albion's subreddit is on Reddit.

      This is not a joke, quote from their website:

      MMO-Population.com wrote:

      It's virtually impossible to work out accurate subscriber counts for MMOs today, and this site cannot do that. However, there does exist a need for people to be able to gauge the activity, growth, decline, and popularity of MMOs.
      So, we do it based on reddit subscriber information. We track the current subscribers, active users and history of both. This helps you to choose an MMO that has the required "activity" you'd like to see, or perhaps you are just interested.
      We can tell you that in our case, their numbers are comically wrong by orders of magnitude.
    • Korn wrote:

      Chiattone wrote:

      AO lose 30K players in 2 weeks.. from an average of 60K players now we are less than 30K ...
      I assume the numbers are based on mmo-population.com?
      That website uses fake numbers, their numbers are made up based on how active the Albion's subreddit is on Reddit. Quote from their website:

      It's virtually impossible to work out accurate subscriber counts for MMOs today, and this site cannot do that. However, there does exist a need for people to be able to gauge the activity, growth, decline, and popularity of MMOs.
      So, we do it based on reddit subscriber information. We track the current subscribers, active users and history of both. This helps you to choose an MMO that has the required "activity" you'd like to see, or perhaps you are just interested.

      Wow, thats cringey.
    • Korn wrote:

      Chiattone wrote:

      AO lose 30K players in 2 weeks.. from an average of 60K players now we are less than 30K ...
      I assume the numbers are based on mmo-population.com?
      That website uses fake numbers, their numbers are made up based on how active the Albion's subreddit is on Reddit. Quote from their website:

      It's virtually impossible to work out accurate subscriber counts for MMOs today, and this site cannot do that. However, there does exist a need for people to be able to gauge the activity, growth, decline, and popularity of MMOs.
      So, we do it based on reddit subscriber information. We track the current subscribers, active users and history of both. This helps you to choose an MMO that has the required "activity" you'd like to see, or perhaps you are just interested.

      and what do you think about Steam charts? steam users are dropping too...