why there isn't a cooldown for pvp after quitting a party

• Small-scale/Solo PvP
    • why there isn't a cooldown for pvp after quitting a party

recently began to notice that there's more groups that trick players to join a party usually in a PvP area , to than wait for them to dismount under the pretest of helping in PVE content, but the moment he dismount, they immediately kick that's member of the party so that they can attack him , I find it weird that there isn't any system meant to protect from this cases as example there could be a cool down for players to attack each other if they left the same party ,or debuff for attacking a player who just left your party or got kicked

Correct me if I'm wrong and I didn't notice but there is a system that I missed

Sorry for the bed English spelling English is not my mother language ^^
    • Mrpotato wrote:

MlghtySalmon wrote:

Don’t talk to strangers
      the problem is that it makes solo player experience even worse, so it becomes join a guild, play with irl friends or die
      Welcome to the real world. Oh wait I mean Albion.

Never trust anyone in a RZ / BZ.
      In-game Name: BlueCollarNerd
      Guild: Dreki Warriors ( No Tax, Noob Friendly)
      Send friend request for Guild invite, Partys, Arena
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

A cooldown after leaving the party would just result in a different type of exploit that you haven't yet thought of or seen.
      Sure. But you can make it hard enough to do, so when you get an invite from a random people, you don't automaticly decline, as it has only negatives.

An "exploit" for a grace period would be using 2 parties.

And still I am saying it would be good. Randomly roaming and grouping up with people to contest a medium chest against a proper group, Gatherers teaming up to kill old/anciant in roads or aspects in OW. Solo players grouping up with other solos to take on bigger goups.
      All of this is good random content.

And a down side of this would be? That this kills the "essence of sandbox"? More effort for poor scammers to scam noobs?
    • FallenAngel9 wrote:

recently began to notice that there's more groups that trick players to join a party usually in a PvP area , to than wait for them to dismount under the pretest of helping in PVE content, but the moment he dismount, they immediately kick that's member of the party so that they can attack him , I find it weird that there isn't any system meant to protect from this cases as example there could be a cool down for players to attack each other if they left the same party ,or debuff for attacking a player who just left your party or got kicked

Correct me if I'm wrong and I didn't notice but there is a system that I missed

Sorry for the bed English spelling English is not my mother language ^^
      A fine system would be asking a few secs countdown + confirmation from the expelled member something like "You are being expelled from your group, do you agreed?" If he says yes, default behaviour occur, if he says no, he gets expeled anyways but get some secs to mount and escape immunity ONLY from those previous party members.

Wouldnt work if you leave party yourself ofc.

Anyone see any flaws in that system?

Never been a victim but im all for making it hard for people to excercise their worst in online games, only when involves another player ofc, until NPCS start having such advanced AIs like sword-art online that would be the same, till there, go evil on npcs. xD

Hope u get something on this bro, fk scammers and sly behaviour being enabled in games.
    • Mrpotato wrote:

MlghtySalmon wrote:

Don’t talk to strangers
      the problem is that it makes solo player experience even worse, so it becomes join a guild, play with irl friends or die
      I play almost exclusively as a solo player. I stand by my previous statement. A death for sure can be frustrating but pretending to be ESL and tempting you with my 7.1 map to lure you into more favourable odds away from prying eyes is far more satisfying