Re: New patches on Lagbion Offline!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• solventh wrote:

you shouldnt even ask. you are always in that kinda coma.
      Indeed you were in a coma.
      Now welcome back: "A separate server" idea has been suggested countless times. Unviable. Why? Because everything starting from concepts ending in functionality, conflict, and economy relies on a one-server model.
      So, do you have the skill it takes to improve the netcode, or are you going to weep like a retard?
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

solventh wrote:

you shouldnt even ask. you are always in that kinda coma.
      Indeed you were in a coma.Now welcome back: "A separate server" idea has been suggested countless times. Unviable. Why? Because everything starting from concepts ending in functionality, conflict, and economy relies on a one-server model.
      So, do you have the skill it takes to improve the netcode, or are you going to weep like a retard?
      u are in a continuous coma, remembeR? go weep like a retard to someone else.

i disagreed to all seperate server ideas when you were not even here. but to get rid of 200+ ms problem in that region, a 2nd server seems like a must for these people. now go back to your coma cos i dont like to waste time with retards.
    • solventh wrote:

u are in a continuous coma, remembeR? go weep like a retard to someone else.

i disagreed to all seperate server ideas when you were not even here. but to get rid of 200+ ms problem in that region, a 2nd server seems like a must for these people. now go back to your coma cos i dont like to waste time with retards.
      So, all your previous disagreement now has no weight, got it.
      Got to admit all the parroting sounds quite desperate, I like it. So, when's the debut of your oh-so favourite "You're a tragedy" phrase? Should be just about now.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • I hate to see this. hattenhair, you have been a reasonable member of the community since I tricked you into getting banned from the forums for a while.

Solventh is literally a bottom tier moron. Doesn't play the game. When he does he is bad. Thinks fame matters. Never been kissed. Consumes too much processed sugar.

I could go on.
      ..QQ _^..^_/ QQ..
      (not to be eaten!)
    • Piddle wrote:

I hate to see this. hattenhair, you have been a reasonable member of the community since I tricked you into getting banned from the forums for a while.

Solventh is literally a bottom tier moron. Doesn't play the game. When he does he is bad. Thinks fame matters. Never been kissed. Consumes too much processed sugar.

I could go on.
      I'll add a few more:

Can't even gank a fisherman with 10+ of his autistic ARCH buddies
      Huffs too much gas (probably from my horse as I leave him and his idiot friends in the dust)
      Looks up people's K/D ratio on Albiononline2d and compares it with himself (K/D ratio in an MMO is absolutely fucking retarded anyways).
      Has SEPS (Small E-Peen Syndrome)
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online

The post was edited 9 times, last by Jerek ().

• solventh wrote:

sorry, dumbfucks. i dont wanna even spend a sec, thinking about you.
      Yet you came here like the bumbling fool you are and post about it? LOL you're a comedian Solventh!! Here I was thinking Dave Chapelle was funny..Solventh be like:

">
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka Simp King of Albion Online

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jerek ().

• solventh wrote:

your avatar and this pic..
      Toxic Avenger is my avatar since everyone thinks I'm the most toxic ass person I just embraced it. As for the pic, never heard of Randy Quaid? Caddy Shack? Independence Day? Ya most likely not because you're a fucking idiot to begin with. I won't miss you and 99% of this community.
    • I've been playing this game since 'Beta 1' and i must say Lagbion Offline is the true name of this game. So many new patches with the same old lags. How can any developer accept their game being in this condition? The game is marketed as a ZvZ game but it is not possible unless you're gonna buy an overpowered PC, upgrade to the best internet in your country, and even then, you will still lag! the server????useless! but they make money and players continue to accept the lags. So i guess if you don't like the lags, it's better to play a different game.
    • Piddle wrote:

I hate to see this. hattenhair, you have been a reasonable member of the community since I tricked you into getting banned from the forums for a while.
      Looking back, those were the shittiest strawmans and pilpuls I have ever witnessed and I still took the bait. The only thing I have learned is that I have to devote much less attention to shills and morons. Yet, you have to allow me some tomfoolery from time to time.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?