Silver for selling on the market does not come

• Silver for selling on the market does not come

Hello!
      Have this problem second time in 24hours.
      First time it happen when I was alone on the solo map, and I had ~80,000 silver in my account, I received a letter stating that I had sold goods worth 278,000 silver on the market. But there was no money in the account.
      Second time it happen same. i was on solo map and i had ~100 000 silver, I received a letter stating that I had sold goods worth 125,000 silver on the market, but still have only 100 000.

This only happens if I am on the map at the time of the sale. If I'm in the city, then everything is fine, I get silver for the sale.
      Before that, I did not notice such a problem, and I can not say if this has happened before.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
      Images
      • bug1.jpg

366.04 kB, 1,366×769, viewed 38 times
      • bug2.jpg

319.63 kB, 1,366×769, viewed 35 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by VenJJkE ().

• Thanks for the answer! It really could explain my situation when it happened the first time. Because I didn't keep a strict record of my silver. But in the second case (Sale of Caps), against the backdrop of what happened, I kept a record of my silver. A Before leaving the city and going to the map, I edited the order to sell Caps, reducing the price, i.e. at that time they were both not sold. I had only 15,000 silver left in my account at that moment. Then I went to the map and began to pass it. When I was on the second floor of the map, I saw a notification from the market that my caps were sold for 125,000. But there were only 95,000 on my account (15,000 of my own + 80,000 earned during the passage of the map). This moment is captured in the screenshot. That is, from the sale of Caps, I received 0 silver, as well as from the sale of bags. And I have big fears that this will happen again. ((
    • Thanks for the update!

Since you've mentioned you ran some dungeons while waiting on the sales mail, are you using a Satchel of Insight or the Auto Respec in your Destiny Board? These will reduce your silver and improve your fame gain, which would result in the silver difference you've reported.
      morgen teich gar kein bock
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Thanks for the update!

Since you've mentioned you ran some dungeons while waiting on the sales mail, are you using a Satchel of Insight or the Auto Respec in your Destiny Board? These will reduce your silver and improve your fame gain, which would result in the silver difference you've reported.
      As you can see in the screenshots I have attached, in both cases I used a regular bag.

I'm willing to try to reproduce this situation again, but then I'd like advice from the GM on how I should fix it properly so that I can act correctly and it will help to confirm or disprove my situation.
    • VenJJkE wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Thanks for the update!

As you can see in the screenshots I have attached, in both cases I used a regular bag.
      I'm willing to try to reproduce this situation again, but then I'd like advice from the GM on how I should fix it properly so that I can act correctly and it will help to confirm or disprove my situation.
      Please also check your Destiny Board for the Auto Respec.
      morgen teich gar kein bock
    • New

I apologize for the long absence, I had a long vacation)
      So, the situation repeated itself and this time I can say with 100% certainty that this is a bug! I just logged into the game and I had 7.08m of silver in my inventory.(Im cheсked it!) At that moment, I received a letter that my lot was sold, which consisted of 2 royal boots. But silver was added only for 1 boots! 7.36 - 7.08 = 0.28. At that moment I did nothing, just stood in the city. I didn't have any clothes on. Autolearning is disabled!
      This time I ask you to be taken seriously please! I am very frustrated and repelled from the game by this situation, because this money is very difficult for me at my stage of the game!

The post was edited 7 times, last by VenJJkE ().