How many Legendary Founders are left that still play?

• Been busy over the years with EVE-Online and War Thunder. Was with the game from the very start in 2013 (closed alpha tests/technical tests, to see how tf it would even work). Will likely pick up the game and play it again in the next year or so though I gotta relearn the game so coming back is gonna be fun =)) (lotta changes since I last played).

Edit: Wow... I just checked out of curiosity to see if anyone's been around since 2013 in here.. I have been around the longest.

Guess I class as an antediluvian lurker then...

ahh well, back to my slumber for now.
      Knowledge is gained through pursuit.
      Wisdom is gained in time.

Anyone can know something, not everyone can understand what they know first go much less apply it. So take it easy and keep at it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dihoru ().

• I've been lurking for a good long while keeping an eye on the game. Life really went fun places in the intervening 9 odd years and I did have other games to take up my time. Still do but now that my timesink games are gone (EVE-Online for a few years now, just petered out after I done everything I wanted to, War Thunder this past month) I'll be looking at two games to fill in that gap (Albion most likely and Escape from Tarkov).
      I rarely leave games I find interesting/appealing (EVE-Online is still something I keep an eye on cause maybe someday they'll put in a proper amount more exploration content, War Thunder I just dumped cause the monetization scheme's gone berserk to the point of making the game actively unfun to get you to pay) so I'll be around in one form or another in Albion for probably longer than most people in this thread will be around for. And that is kinda sad but it is the way of things (I am the last of my old corp in EVE still with an interest in it).

The pre-alpha phase was funny btw, if you ever wanna get an idea how funny it was check the first 2-3 posts I had in this forum, they'll give an idea (really was a funny time, first technical test, if I remember right, didn't even have PVP or t4 stuff, I think the second test did though I only remember people getting t3 reliably before it ended).

Anyone can know something, not everyone can understand what they know first go much less apply it. So take it easy and keep at it.
    • Beta 1 player here. Recently returned. I honestly don't think any game is as good as Albion in its genre. Not even close.

Also the changes that have been implemented during my break made the game even better imho. The amount of open world content added and the QoL things like /join and loadouts are amazing too.
    • Might look into making a merry band/guild of disenfranchised old farts later if I pick up the game seriously. Will drop a note here if I do.