I have been scammed by Albion

• kamchatka wrote:

25 days and bug without correcting and allowing players to take advantage of the bad wording to swindle other players and obviously 25 days without returning my silver.
      25 days! A bug detected and reported with the one that is being scammed and 25 days later it's still there?
      Hi,
      We cannot reproduce this. We suspect it's a PEBCAK error, try x-raying your skull and see if that helps.
      Thank you,
      Not albion customer support.
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Nya1 wrote:

So, you thought one thing, turns out it was another thing and now you're the victim. Next time think twice and maybe you won't be doing this again.
      So you thought you were gonna write a smart comment, but that's not the case. Next time think twice and maybe close the browser so you won't be doing this again.
      Unlike the OP, I did. The fact that he just dove into something without doing any research or giving it any thought for that kind of silver only proves that he is less than a bright individual. You on the other hand think twice before responding and maybe you'll come up with a response that you won't have to copy and paste.
    • I moved this thread to the banter section since it derailed into trash talk only.

If you want to make suggestions or point out mistakes, please do so in the feedback and suggestions section, but keep it civilized.

About the point of the wording: we already changed the wording on the UI when trying to rent a plot. The signs on the minimap and furniture however will be a later change because that actually requires some dev time and needs to be part of a different patch.
    • Nya1 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Nya1 wrote:

So, you thought one thing, turns out it was another thing and now you're the victim. Next time think twice and maybe you won't be doing this again.
      So you thought you were gonna write a smart comment, but that's not the case. Next time think twice and maybe close the browser so you won't be doing this again.
      Unlike the OP, I did. The fact that he just dove into something without doing any research or giving it any thought for that kind of silver only proves that he is less than a bright individual. You on the other hand think twice before responding and maybe you'll come up with a response that you won't have to copy and paste.
      The info is bad, scarce and spread throughout the ages, Nenesa said they fixed the wording, the wording wasn't... peak wording.The system should be explained well in game, no need to go read on reddit, albion forum, youtube videos and whatnot. They fixed the wording and will be fixing other things, seems like OP has a point after all, unlike you.
    • It also says ON THE "BUY" MENU!!!!!!!! "Current lease ends in xx days"

100% your fault for
      A. Not informing yourself, there are enough people dumping 10's of thousands of dollars into crypto with 0 knowledge. loosing it all because they have no idea what they are doing
      B. Not being able to read
      Images
      • Bild_2022-03-03_101738.png

105.07 kB, 571×340, viewed 33 times
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Nya1 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Nya1 wrote:

The info is bad, scarce and spread throughout the ages, Nenesa said they fixed the wording, the wording wasn't... peak wording.The system should be explained well in game, no need to go read on reddit, albion forum, youtube videos and whatnot. They fixed the wording and will be fixing other things, seems like OP has a point after all, unlike you.
      The reason why I even bothered with this thread was because it's in english, if OP just made it in spanish I wouldn't give a single thought about it. Personally, I like the game and when I see someone spread false claims and tries to ruin the game if his/her own goals aren't met, that's when I'll speak out.

kamchatka wrote:

If you go to a piece of land you can see without the slightest doubt the word BUY, accompanied by the text: BUY this property TO MAKE IT YOURS.
      Yes, OP's powers of observation serve him/her well. It says "Buy" in english version as well.

kamchatka wrote:

Yes, an uninteresting operation because those lands produce very little, if it reaches a million/month, give yourself a hard time and up to 50 million... 50 months... 4.16 years until you manage to make the investment profitable, but on a whim It is a whim and even so I BUY those lands
      A proof that OP has no idea how plots work in albion and he/she bought it on a whim.What does that mean? It means to get a possession of something without much or any thought given into it or just getting something because you want it, regardless if you need it or not.

kamchatka wrote:

Then I saw that, in the shit that is everything related to economics in Albion, I couldn't even directly exploit the land. Rather, this went to a forced auction (even if you wanted to open a store) and that you had to be the highest bid to be able to keep your own rent (this seems to be something worse, but I don't want to advance the story) the land that I I did not win the bid they were taken by others “for rent”
      The problem has arrived when the new bid is going to come out and... AND I STILL DO NOT APPEAR AS THE OWNER
      WHAT?
      And searching searching... I find this “jewel”

“NOTE: While this guide uses several phrases to maintain a city parcel, including "own" and "maintain," the system is actually based on a lease model”
      Funny how OP called them out on wording, yet, the OP is the one using the word "exploit", since it's usually used in a negative manner and a proof that his/her usage of english language should be approached with caution as well as his/her intentions for the plot. The rest of the quoted text is a realization that if someone else outbids you, you don't get the ownership of the city plot. Shocking, I know.
      P.S.: I've included the last line since it's the first time OP got a bit of information as to how city plot ownership works.

There was no need to include rest of his/her posts since most of them are based on these quotes. Rest of his/her posts were about calling out SBI's customer service,calling on wording change (for unsupported reasons) and just being toxic.

In conclusion: all of this could've been avoided with a simple search engine search. I personally feel that OP is not being 100% honest with his/her case and as such I can only comment on the presented as a whole. OP has shown a clear lack of knowledge, control and sense overall. I do hope that other players, new or old, who happen to run into this one will read it with a grain of salt.

With this I've ended our little conversation, on my part. You can have the last say if you want.