Lands Awakened Patch 3 was better then Lands Awakened Patch 4

• Really AO was good game, with good potencial, but how SBI works with balance... it kill game... They need minimum 6 months to understand that somethink work bad... it is SOOOO FCKING slow, and after they cannot change it PROPERLY, they make from one shit -> just another shit... But they add new weapons, new content, when in game with FULL LOOT at all NO BALANCE... what a dumbness...

Just take to your team 20x active players, to learn you have game must work...

I was quited for ~6 months, here was NO viable changes... and now i just play FARM ONLINE, thx SBI :)

Gauntlets is nice, compare to trash xbow it just not neccesery :) for example at T4 gauntlets have 1100(Vs heavy)+ magic dmg in BIG CONUS, vs Sniper shot in regular Xbow?))) 920 DMG with 2 SEC CAST in Solo Target :)))) SBI BALANCE, LOL, DAMN... How much from 920 dmg with 2 sec cast goes into heavy plated target?))) about 300?) nice, nice, each day BETTER and BETTER :))) Don't u think that Retroman must change your responsibilities and start do balance for FARM?...

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rzebospol ().

• For me this update is unplayable, ping in each cluster is different, for example in AR i have 120, but in grassland i have 160-180, but in meadow i have 120 again, in static 160-180, when it comes to CTA the same thing happens, in one cluster 120 and no lag, another cluster 160-180 and slide show. after this update the game is unplayable for me and couple more people I know who complains on servers and lags daily.

idk if they are testing some new system but it is one big fail.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Last time in a party of ~10 people (semi-gank setups) we tried to dismount a bear with an 8.3 guardian armor.
      Took us a whole hour to do it simply because the fucker was able to shrug off the whole party's CC like it's nothing.

I guess it's out of the realm of possible now? If you see a bear just forget it, you're never killing him.
      I mean im practically brand new and after checking out the different mounts, it seemed pretty clear to me this was intentional.
      The devs more than likely are trying to mitigate zerging against solo's through multiple means. I mean the entire concept of the ava roads is clearly to give a place for the little guy to breathe. Having a mount or two that counters gank squads is no surprise in the slightest after learning that. Mounts that can just plow through gank squads is probably for the solo gatherer and roamer. You can hate it cause its meant to counter your playstyle, but as someone who would use such a thing, im all for it.
    • Slyguy65 wrote:

Mounts that can just plow through gank squads
      There never should have been a mount like this to begin with, in fact it never existed before the focus fire and CC diminishing return changes.

Just having something passively affecting your chances of escape up to a degree where it borders with "impossible to catch" is not a countermeasure, it's broken mechanics. Mounts exist that can benefit a solo player outside of the bear, which I would happily consider to be fair - say, the Frost ram with it's I-Frame jump that you have to time correctly, or the Gallant horses' immunity to CC, which has a downside of being purgeable / being affected by displacement-CC. Those types of countermeasures give you a slight edge in escaping, but never make it guaranteed.

But a mount which in combination with plate armour can give you an EHP easily above 18k with an innate resistance to CC of around 86-89% is overwhelming. It's not by any means unbeatable, you can knock the bear with fear into a dead-end for about 15 seconds and the fate will write itself. That is, until you factor in Focus fire protection (~63% median VS 10 people) and CC Diminishing returns (any refreshed CC is cut by ~30% with a maximum reduction of 80%, if I got it correctly).
      A transport mammoth has similar defensive stats, yet 30% movespeed instead of 75%, no movespeed passive and no enfeeble aura.

So, a mount with a passive EHP of above 45k (VS 1o people), and an effective CC resistance of over 90%, which has double the speed of a mammoth outside of passives and a weakening aura on top is... balanced? You can go in alone and ignore most of the anti-zerg mechanics, but to that I say good luck punching through 18k of EHP.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Slyguy65 wrote:

Mounts that can just plow through gank squads
      There never should have been a mount like this to begin with, in fact it never existed before the focus fire and CC diminishing return changes.
      Just having something passively affecting your chances of escape up to a degree where it borders with "impossible to catch" is not a countermeasure, it's broken mechanics. Mounts exist that can benefit a solo player outside of the bear, which I would happily consider to be fair - say, the Frost ram with it's I-Frame jump that you have to time correctly, or the Gallant horses' immunity to CC, which has a downside of being purgeable / being affected by displacement-CC. Those types of countermeasures give you a slight edge in escaping, but never make it guaranteed.

But a mount which in combination with plate armour can give you an EHP easily above 18k with an innate resistance to CC of around 86-89% is overwhelming. It's not by any means unbeatable, you can knock the bear with fear into a dead-end for about 15 seconds and the fate will write itself. That is, until you factor in Focus fire protection (~63% median VS 10 people) and CC Diminishing returns (any refreshed CC is cut by ~30% with a maximum reduction of 80%, if I got it correctly).
      A transport mammoth has similar defensive stats, yet 30% movespeed instead of 75%, no movespeed passive and no enfeeble aura.

So, a mount with a passive EHP of above 45k (VS 1o people), and an effective CC resistance of over 90%, which has double the speed of a mammoth outside of passives and a weakening aura on top is... balanced? You can go in alone and ignore most of the anti-zerg mechanics, but to that I say good luck punching through 18k of EHP.

Look you are clearly passionate about this, I get it. However my point still stands. A mount that can plow through a gank squad is by no means an accident, you may consider it broken but the reality is this.
      This game is not some uber high skill ceiling action mastery game. Its an MMO that is on mobile devices and has always had a simplified design with depth and dynamic.
      If you honestly expect a mobile player to time their iframe mount ability to avoid a group of people camping an area that are probably on PC anyway, then you are crazy.

There are compromises when running a cross platform game, especially if its mobile. 99% of the time in this game all that matters is who has the bigger number, whether that be IP or numbers, its MMORPG laws, and quite frankly just the law of conflict in general.
      Except in artificial environments, the laws can be bent or changed. So having a mechanic or ability/item or whatever that counters that universal law of "I have bigger number therefore I should win", may seem "broken" or "unfair" but that is literally the point, it goes against what is standard and the norm and what SHOULD happen. Because maybe, just maybe, not everyone feels like playing by the same rule set everywhere all the time.

So if I can buy some expensive mount to greatly reduce my chances of dealing with campers that have nothing better to do cause they farmed for 100 more hours than me, or are RMT losers, you bet your ass I'm buying that thing and walking on through without a care in the world.
    • @Slyguy65
      I'm not gonna go on massive rants, but I will point out that the overwhelming majority plays on PC and that the retention time of mobile players is nowhere near as significant to warrant changes which will impact the core playerbase.
      "We're on mobile now" is no excuse to reduce the already present depth of interactions.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Imagine nature healer stop moving every time he cast rejuvination.
      Yeah, it's Albion Online 2k22, baby!
      We will buff him instead of fixing the bug which killed the main class feature!
      2m jump to target direction with knock up everyone around the target should be a good solution!
      WTB skill

The post was edited 3 times, last by gmatagmis ().