Lands Awakened Patch 3 was better then Lands Awakened Patch 4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diminishing Returns
      To discourage stacking long-lasting hard CCs, the effectiveness of Diminishing Returns was greatly increased to avoid situations where players can become stun-locked for an extended time.
      • Max Diminishing Return of CC effects: 75% → 80%
      • Stun Factor: 0.1 → 0.3
      • Root Factor: 0.05 → 0.3
      • Silence Factor: 0.05 → 0.3
      • Forced Movement: 0.1 → 0.3
      • Slow Factor : 0.08 → 0.3

The all you had to make with "situations where players can become stun-locked for an extended time" is to make Camlan stun CLEANSABLE.
      Why is it not cleansable btw?
      Cleanse already grant 1 sec CC immunity, you might remember this?
      Chaining camlans was the main option to stunlock.
      Nothing change in ZvZ. Small scale, gank and HCE tanks striked down.
      Why character with knight helm buff still got stunned by Camlan btw?
      WTB skill

The post was edited 5 times, last by gmatagmis ().

• Resilience Penetration (all War Gloves):
        • 40% → 60%

• Gravitational Collapse (Spiked Gauntlets):
        • Damage vs Plate: 300 → 450

Gravitational Collapse damage is magic.
      As you might know, plate already have ~20% less damage mitigation vs magic damage, then vs melee.
      You already have mechanic, which makes plate take more damage.
      How do you determine type of damage in design? "Let melee hits to be magic, since its gonna be cooler" ye?
      Numbers. Weeping repeater mine explode damage is 270. With ZERO resilience penetration.
      Here is 166% mines damage, instant, uninterruptable, with 60% (!!!KARL!!!) resilience penetration.
      "We want get off oneshoots" ye, ye, GJ.
      Soon you will see hellion shoes beamed Spiked oneshooting tanks for real.
      Why does +35% hellion shoes damage buff goes as different damage multiplier, out of bonus damage cap btw?
      And why i can beam hellion shoes user during invisibility?
      WTB skill

The post was edited 6 times, last by gmatagmis ().

• Last time in a party of ~10 people (semi-gank setups) we tried to dismount a bear with an 8.3 guardian armor.
      Took us a whole hour to do it simply because the fucker was able to shrug off the whole party's CC like it's nothing.

I guess it's out of the realm of possible now? If you see a bear just forget it, you're never killing him.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Suggestions:
      Rollback CC diminishing changes.
      Make Camlan stun cleansable.
      Buff guard rune to 10 players. ("rock-parer-scissors" : CC should be countrable, but not ignored due no impact)
      Make lifecurse purge ground-based buffs (Judi/Guard Rune/Locus/Demon Armor). "rock-parer-scissors", you know.
      Make Gravitational Collapse damage melee.
      Make hellion shoes buff standard +bonus damage.
      Make hellion shoes invisible for allies.
      Make Fixed duration displacements affected by diminishing.
      Reduce weeping repeater explosive mine delay to 1 sec.
      WTB skill

The post was edited 1 time, last by gmatagmis ().

• Hattenhair wrote:

Last time in a party of ~10 people (semi-gank setups) we tried to dismount a bear with an 8.3 guardian armor.
      Took us a whole hour to do it simply because the fucker was able to shrug off the whole party's CC like it's nothing.

I guess it's out of the realm of possible now? If you see a bear just forget it, you're never killing him.
      Use camlans, and SSs, Camlan stun and SS knockups are still fixed duration, kekw
      WTB skill

The post was edited 1 time, last by gmatagmis ().

• gmatagmis wrote:

20 SEC duration CC lock with camlans and SSs here.
      streamable.com/v1mx3e
      It's not exactly a stun-lock, there's alot of gaps inbetween CC, but at the same time this is not some game like Battlerite where everyone has an I-Frame to escape between those CC gaps.
      Still, point taken that the shit doesn't scale with diminishing.

Also, nice longbow clap at 00:21. The weapon was unusable for, 2 years, I think?

P.S:
      It's alright that some weapons ignore diminishing and CC resistances as one-offs like the SS, but considering the glove tree and the newest diminishing changes shit looks skewered towards displacement-CC.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hattenhair ().

• Hattenhair wrote:

Also, nice longbow at 00:21. The weapon was unusable for, 2 years, I think?
      Another cool SBI story.

The moment Longbow got deleted
      Nimue Balance Patch (Patch #7) - Ver. 1.13.369 / REV 136513 - 20 February 2019
      Explosive Arrows (Bow)Capped the number of potential triggered effects at 25: each Rain of Arrows hit can now activate up to 5 Explosive Arrows, each of which can hit up to 5 targets

The fix was added due to PERFORMANCE ISSUES!

LB was obliterating big clumps before this fix... Now they are trying to bring it back, while keeping this limit.
      Well... Ok...
      WTB skill

The post was edited 3 times, last by gmatagmis ().