they are exploiting the game somehow... got dismounted and died in under 1s didn`t have time to use 1 defensive! look at what i had on!

• solventh wrote:

yeah, you ll keep escaping from everyone and leave the resources to them. and i ll keep dismounting for each node and try to take it from my rivals. "like i took that 1m from you." "you left 1m worth of resources to an idiot to save your 8m worth gear." :]

this s the brain you have. :] you dont have the brain to criticize things, buddy. "get it."

side note: the gear i have usually have ~1,5m value. and it was told in that thread. u forgot as expected. :]
      You are as retarded as you were before. Nothing new.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • solventh wrote:

sure, sure. :] ppl have seen who s the real retarded one, in the previous thread.
      Well, as I remember everyone laughed on you after I showed what kind of gear you use to gather while trying to act smart in the topic but ok.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Ullumulu wrote:

so it all happened b4 the gate to a yellow zone from the red zone 3 people instanly killed me i was in full plate armor on a t8 lym boar... din`t even use any defensive cuz i just instantly got dismounted and killed
      I don`t think itz fair that u can do so much dmg so fast to such a high armored mount/player instantly ... this is just wrong ...
      if i w a new player i would uninstall the game immediately ... now i`m jhsut gonna take a break... i don`t know for how long ...
      This is rough and i know the group you are talking about

Haunts Shiftshadow

the red zones are being farmed right now and its a little disappointing that SBI refuses to even acknowledge this as a problem that i have been bringing up for a couple years now.

not sure how to fix this without overpowering the trader mounts tho tbh, which i think is what players like this rely on

simply pay to play and whale on people

(they can buy accounts, another thing SBI isn't really addressing)
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • Stormlord wrote:

This is rough and i know the group you are talking about
      Haunts Shiftshadow

the red zones are being farmed right now and its a little disappointing that SBI refuses to even acknowledge this as a problem that i have been bringing up for a couple years now.

not sure how to fix this without overpowering the trader mounts tho tbh, which i think is what players like this rely on

Just dont use the tunnel if you cant keep eye on blue scouts. Problem solved.

What´s the problem ? People not learning even the basics ? That´s on them, not on the game. Wanna give mounts Milion hp so that you will get groups of 20 to gank you ? And then you will complain about 20 people ganking.

Oh god.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

Stormlord wrote:

This is rough and i know the group you are talking aboutHaunts Shiftshadow

Just dont use the tunnel if you cant keep eye on blue scouts. Problem solved.
      What´s the problem ? People not learning even the basics ? That´s on them, not on the game. Wanna give mounts Milion hp so that you will get groups of 20 to gank you ? And then you will complain about 20 people ganking.

Oh god.
      If the tunnels weren't blocked behind them and they are given no chance to learn anything, how and why would they even stay long enough to get good?

people farmers give no escape, your running they have mounted coming up behind you, either with nuclear level damage or endless CC

gate camps are a complete exploit of the red zone mechanics
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • mrgreenwood wrote:

All part of the game - if you're not comfortable with being killed just don't go into PvP zones. That's why they've made yellow zones so safe for newer players. You can play the game in blue and yellow zones if you fear death or gankers :thumbup:
      how fucking stupid are you? Did you leave your brain in 2021?

Literally took the award off some other people in the thread, congrats to you

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• mrgreenwood wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

how fucking stupid are you? Did you leave your brain in 2021?
      Literally took the award off some other people in the thread, congrats to you
      Did I stutter? Don't want to be killed - stay out of pvp zones :love:
      but that's not the point of the topic is it? You just spewed a whatever generic reply just to write something; pretty much same thing I did.

Did you even bother to read the thread?

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• ric0 wrote:

I know it sucks when you get ganked by a lot of people and die but thats the point of having multiple people hitting you in the first place. To secure the kill. You´re complaining you got killed fast by people in 8.3 deathgivers, a weapon thats used exactly for that purpose.

The advice i can give you is dont get caught next time. I know it sounds like im trolling, but if they dismounted you it was most likely your fault.

If you dont want to die fast if you get dismounted you need resistance gear. Resistance pots, martlock cape, soldier helmet. That sort of thing. Otherwise people will one shot you if you dont have cooldowns to press. Your gear is not really that good for escaping. Id suggest either going with a full invisiblity build, like undead cape, assassin jacket, maybe miner boots and invisi pots or full tank build with res pots and martlock cape.

You were basically planning to not get dismounted and you ran trough a map with gankers in it. You took the risk and died. Learn from it and play better next time. Its part of the game bro. Dont linger on it too much. I lost a lot of shit too on tons of deaths. We all did. This is albion.

But you do need to accept it was mostly your own fault for trying to run trough that map in the first place. If they killed that fast as you claim, they were already pre stacked and waiting for you to get dismounted. In that case, you were dead either way after getting dismounted. We dont need immunities after being dismounted, you just need to play better and not get caught.

Peace
      I don't think you've seen this type of ganking strat cause I saw one video and boy I was surprised at how fast they killed a guy with high IP in a boar, you have no time to react it happens instantaneously if timed correctly.
    • i`ve read fast trough all of the comments ... and most of them miss the point ... maybe I wrote 2 much fo a ramble ...

the point is because of the inherent lag of the game (most people in europe have between 150-200 ping ... i literally had no time to press any defensive ... to me it showed as if i died instantaneously ... -this is the point ... and i was asking for a 0.1 sec immunity when u get dismounted so the latency is evened out ... other similar games have imput lag to fix this issue ..
    • Ullumulu wrote:

i`ve read fast trough all of the comments ... and most of them miss the point ... maybe I wrote 2 much fo a ramble ...

the point is because of the inherent lag of the game (most people in europe have between 150-200 ping ... i literally had no time to press any defensive ... to me it showed as if i died instantaneously ... -this is the point ... and i was asking for a 0.1 sec immunity when u get dismounted so the latency is evened out ... other similar games have imput lag to fix this issue ..
      you're a walking proof that no matter how easy they make it for people like you you will just keep asking for more and more