Unfair name change

• I am a Spanish-speaking player, I play from South America in a country where these progressive ideas in terms of sex, color, are too expensive for us to create public secretaries that solve nothing to change the situation of people, either because of their perspective of gender or skin color (and we are very poor countries). I always thought that in European countries they would not allow this outrage against their citizens and that private entities in this case SBI has trained personnel to make a clear distinction about these situations, I find it very regrettable what they have done with this user and I consider that They must allow you to change your name IMMEDIATELY
    • tomipio wrote:

I am a Spanish-speaking player, I play from South America in a country where these progressive ideas in terms of sex, color, are too expensive for us to create public secretaries that solve nothing to change the situation of people, either because of their perspective of gender or skin color (and we are very poor countries). I always thought that in European countries they would not allow this outrage against their citizens and that private entities in this case SBI has trained personnel to make a clear distinction about these situations, I find it very regrettable what they have done with this user and I consider that They must allow you to change your name IMMEDIATELY
      "ESG investing/score" - a selection of non-financial criteria for the investors to follow. Considering Stillfront's ESG rating It's most likely they are attempting to attract investors by raising it (From what I've found the only investor from year 2014 to 2020 was Nordea Bank).
      Also remember that Stillfront owns 100% of SBI's stocks, or any other affiliate.

- You're a monster.
      - Am I?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hattenhair ().

• Up, terrible decision making on SBI's part, but regarding their customer service this is nothing new.

I cant even begin with the guy that came to reddit like he was some messiah that wanted to enlighten us, needless to say he got virtually slapped back where he came from. Hes prolly not gonna log on reddit for a while. Maybe dont treat people with such a condescending tone next time and you might just get somewhere while trying to communicate.

The post was edited 4 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• YeSer wrote:

And with that many politcy rigth why black swiftclaws skin cost more than white one , does color of skin matter for sbi?
      In the context of “skin” in game, which is a vanity consumable, skin colour can be anything they want it to be and rightly so. Put the race card back in your pocket.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • some shit happens with guild name.. they just send a email to the guild lider about disban the guild in a week.. unchecking if the guild master is sitll playing and disbaning the guild for the rest of member by fun. at least they only change the name of the chracter and not delet it directly.