Blood Letter Online

    • Blood Letter Online

      - Q mobility with AOE high damage
      - execution bypassing undead cape and martllock cape!!

      everywhere, anywhere bloodletter is there.. they cry about mace that needs party to be able to kill people but bloodletter? who cares its just simply execute you in less than 5 seconds.. and guess they wouldn't call it OP..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by LordNrixx ().

    • yep


      • Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter)
        • Standtime: 0s -> 0.35s
      like it change something LMAO

      mage cowl +cape + Q + W 50% hp gone then E
      you cant kite this shit, you cant outrun this shit.. + auto attack with bleed passive outdmg most weapons in game.

      I have two ideas for BL

      remove Q2 + buff dash (version from before queen)
      or nerf E 40% -> 10% add true dmg.

      weapon for execution must be a weapon for execution, not a weapon for brawling
    • The problem is with New specs people is not getting easily cause takes money and time , pro players already got 120% bloodletter + muisak/crypt candle the damage with cloth skyrockets and melt people easily having an average Q+W damage.
      Yes, I could outsmart bl with one handed spear+taproot but would take a hard work while he has an easy work to kill me... That's the kind of difference that makes You play bloodletter instead of other weapons.
    • Quagga wrote:



      weapon for execution must be a weapon for execution, not a weapon for brawling
      Basically this.

      When i decide if i should contest some chest in bz or not, and see a BL with high specs i just be like "nope". Even with suicide low-cost build it's just not worth it. You can't chase him if you won first trade and he fked up his E, and you cant run away when you lost trade and he fked up E. Assuming both have Soldier boots.

      So since we gonna be "constructive" ima have some solutions:

      - Make it two handed (Like add a dagger to left hand and make it a dual weapon - will be even more fitting the dagger-type theme, since now it's actually a rapier, and rapier is a sword). This way BL wont be so good all-around since it wont have access to offhands, and make execution reactable by having a cast time or pre-animation

      - Rework Q2 - agreed with Quagga on that one, this ability is too good. But since it's fun to use, dont believe its gonna happen. Oh and make execution reactable by having a cast time or pre-animation

      - Tune down HP threshold to 20%. For now BL players literally dont give a damn about Martlock and Undead capes, as previously was mentioned, does it look normal for you? And dont forget to make execution reactable by having a cast time or pre-animation

      - Rework E. Make it some kind of DoT or smth. It's a BLOODLETTER after all. There is already Soulscythe for execution, and it's much harder to pull-off.

      - Move it to the sword tree :D And make execution reactable by having a cast time or pre-animation


      But i don't really think that there will be ANY fixes at all. People just got used to it. It looks like it's getting the same treatment as Yasuo in LoL, or Genji aka "Richboy" in OW back in the days. When character\weapon is so popular that nerfing it will upset a huge portion of a player base (although Yasuo was balanced around pro play somehow later on, and playing him is harder than playing bl). So meh, will see.
    • Quagga wrote:

      yep


      • Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter)
        • Standtime: 0s -> 0.35s
      like it change something LMAO

      mage cowl +cape + Q + W 50% hp gone then E
      you cant kite this shit, you cant outrun this shit.. + auto attack with bleed passive outdmg most weapons in game.

      I have two ideas for BL

      remove Q2 + buff dash (version from before queen)
      or nerf E 40% -> 10% add true dmg.

      weapon for execution must be a weapon for execution, not a weapon for brawling
      i know it bro, execute must be absolute execution.. but since it has almost NO counter on that particular execution some capes should help you out survive by getting one shoted..

      no need to change the bloodletter weapon but atleast these capes (martlock cape and undead cape) can't be bypass by execution the only items that will counter its execution..
    • remove the execute and focus on the cooldown reset onhit or a recastable dash (its the mobility focused dagger)
      infernal scythe is way a way better execute from a game design standpoint (charge up time, mid range AoE)

      also yeah nerf Q2 & make dash playable again

      - an old dagger main
      ~ Kanra
    • Kanra.zip wrote:

      remove the execute and focus on the cooldown reset onhit or a recastable dash (its the mobility focused dagger)
      infernal scythe is way a way better execute from a game design standpoint (charge up time, mid range AoE)

      also yeah nerf Q2 & make dash playable again

      - an old dagger main
      Bloodletter is why nobody plays infernal scythe.

      Why would you play scythe ? Anyone can evade that basically.

      Nobody can evade bloodletter. Not to mention bloodletter is AOE, instant mobility.

      For scythe, you have to Run into people, Charge the E. People see the E - they can disperse, move, use mobility, defensives, anything. So if you see scythe popping shoes, you know he is coming.
      And if someone says " just use dash W or stalker shoes " , well - you can. And then you are useless as an axe player .

      BL is just better under all circumstances pretty much.

      What good is E if everyone can easily evade it ? And hell, even if you could teleport with stalker shoes, you still have to stay for like a second before it finishes dealing all damage.
      That´s why that weapon sucks.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

      And if someone says " just use dash W or stalker shoes " , well - you can. And then you are useless as an axe player .
      The healing reduction on the dash could work for a support melee in heavy armour, but then you don't have quite enough damage for the execute.
      If you're going for a healing reduction melee supp, then why not just pick Carrioncaller?
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • LordNrixx wrote:

      - Q mobility with AOE high damage
      - execution bypassing undead cape and martllock cape!!

      everywhere, anywhere bloodletter is there.. they cry about mace that needs party to be able to kill people but bloodletter? who cares its just simply execute you in less than 5 seconds.. and guess they wouldn't call it OP..
      im not a blood letter user but i can tell u this blood letter is not op in any ways its E is easily missable and can be reflected too and it has 30 second cooldown which is long enough for u to escape if the plauer misses it ,plus the reason u might think its op is either because ur enemy had higher spec than you or he had t8 blood letter lol i even killed a 7.1 blood letter using t6 cursed and ive killed em with bows ,nature staffs and so on its easily counterable u guys dont have the right strategy learn about all the weapon if the enemy had equal ip and u didint last 10 sec then u might have a point plus people mix weapons that act as counter with weapons being op
    • BOOMSHINEKING wrote:

      im not a blood letter user but i can tell u this blood letter is not op in any ways its E is easily missable and can be reflected too and it has 30 second cooldown which is long enough for u to escape if the plauer misses it ,plus the reason u might think its op is either because ur enemy had higher spec than you or he had t8 blood letter lol i even killed a 7.1 blood letter using t6 cursed and ive killed em with bows ,nature staffs and so on its easily counterable u guys dont have the right strategy learn about all the weapon if the enemy had equal ip and u didint last 10 sec then u might have a point plus people mix weapons that act as counter with weapons being op
      Pepega clap.

      No, E is not easily missable.

      " can be reflected " ? Oh, really ? Ever since i started playing, i have not seen a Single bloodletter getting hit by reflect on E.
      That´s because people dont have time to react to E.

      You clearly lack experience with the game. And you dont even play bloodletter, so why even talk about how it works, when you dont know it ?

      Anyway, make scythe to work like bloodletter E and hell dud, i am gonna play that for sure.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • wut the hell lmao then u dont know how and when to predict their E blood letter aint op lol it just that u did not have its counter build thats all it not op in anyway and im not even a bl user but still im supportong it cuz all ur statement is false its easily missable it E is a single line target that is easily missable and its attack space is smaller than 1h spear lol how is it not missable i still dont get it ur dumb at pvp i guess if anything u should be complaining about soul scythe cuz its cooldown is 20 sec and aoe E not easily missable

      The post was edited 2 times, last by BOOMSHINEKING ().

    • BOOMSHINEKING wrote:

      wut the hell lmao then u dont know how and when to predict their E blood letter aint op lol it just that u did not have its counter build thats all it not op in anyway and im not even a bl user but still im supportong it cuz all ur statement is false its easily missable it E is a single line target that is easily missable and its attack space is smaller than 1h spear lol how is it not missable i still dont get it ur dumb at pvp i guess if anything u should be complaining about soul scythe cuz its cooldown is 20 sec and aoe E not easily missable
      excuse me what? LMAOOO

      How tf can you miss a dash that is extremely fast and has no cast time or standtime, if you miss that then either you are super bad or you have super slow hands, and no, using defensive abilities will not save you cause the damage is still fucking disgusting, and using I-frames doesnt works either because you either use it too early (before 40%) or too late (at 39.9%)


      And yes, soul scythe is easily missable because the range isnt that big and its easily dodgeable, just use speed boost or I-frame
    • BOOMSHINEKING wrote:

      LordNrixx wrote:

      - Q mobility with AOE high damage
      - execution bypassing undead cape and martllock cape!!

      everywhere, anywhere bloodletter is there.. they cry about mace that needs party to be able to kill people but bloodletter? who cares its just simply execute you in less than 5 seconds.. and guess they wouldn't call it OP..
      im not a blood letter user but i can tell u this blood letter is not op in any ways its E is easily missable and can be reflected too and it has 30 second cooldown which is long enough for u to escape if the plauer misses it ,plus the reason u might think its op is either because ur enemy had higher spec than you or he had t8 blood letter lol i even killed a 7.1 blood letter using t6 cursed and ive killed em with bows ,nature staffs and so on its easily counterable u guys dont have the right strategy learn about all the weapon if the enemy had equal ip and u didint last 10 sec then u might have a point plus people mix weapons that act as counter with weapons being op
      LMAO 2 weeks player take
    • You can nerf every weapon in the game if you'd like. You & others are certainly trying. Mace. Broadsword. Just nerf every meta weapon & be done with it. But... another meta weapon will undoubtedly become stronger due to the previous nerf & take its place. And then, you'll cry about that too.
      It's a very natural thing that you can't escape from no matter how many nerfs you enforce.
      Blood letter is undoubtedly good under many circumstances. I do agree it could use a nerf just like every other meta build...
      But, you will never be able to nerf the pro players mastery of the game, the driving force behind every weapon that dominates you.
      There will always be meta slaves.
      There will always be buy to win players running around in T8.3 dominating you with their moms CC.
      It's a free to play game, mobile game. There has to be some kind of appeal to keep the oilers coming back & easy weapons that mobile players can take advantage of.
      Blood letter is really fun to play. Zipping around like batman is really appealing to a majority of players. It's one of the most popular weapons in the game for a reason.
    • ialoneloveyouTTV wrote:

      You can nerf every weapon in the game if you'd like. You & others are certainly trying. Mace. Broadsword. Just nerf every meta weapon & be done with it. But... another meta weapon will undoubtedly become stronger due to the previous nerf & take its place. And then, you'll cry about that too.
      It's a very natural thing that you can't escape from no matter how many nerfs you enforce.
      Blood letter is undoubtedly good under many circumstances. I do agree it could use a nerf just like every other meta build...
      But, you will never be able to nerf the pro players mastery of the game, the driving force behind every weapon that dominates you.
      There will always be meta slaves.
      There will always be buy to win players running around in T8.3 dominating you with their moms CC.
      It's a free to play game, mobile game. There has to be some kind of appeal to keep the oilers coming back & easy weapons that mobile players can take advantage of.
      Blood letter is really fun to play. Zipping around like batman is really appealing to a majority of players. It's one of the most popular weapons in the game for a reason.
      Have you been doing drugs? What are you talking about? lmao
    • I have not heard anyone talk about BL being strong in ages. It is actually incredibly easy to beat because you know exactly what they are trying to do and they are all kinds of squishy. If you blow all your defensives before you get to execute range that is your fault.
    • Tabor wrote:

      I have not heard anyone talk about BL being strong in ages. It is actually incredibly easy to beat because you know exactly what they are trying to do and they are all kinds of squishy. If you blow all your defensives before you get to execute range that is your fault.
      we are not talking about BL in CD, but in groups.

      And considering BL was pretty strong in CD until chain slash got nerfed, that says a lot as well.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7