Blood Letter Online

• Let's face it.

It's gone too far you don't know how stronk this weapon is until u face it in arena, Arena is soft capped for low ip and bloodletter needs no mastery and the kill potential is too high.
      There is little point grinding when you can play cheese shit like this.
      Things don't change while the same seats are occupied.
      Imagine how many bebies cry when this gets nerfed.

Regards,
      G.G.
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Let's face it.

It's gone too far you don't know how stronk this weapon is until u face it in arena, Arena is soft capped for low ip and bloodletter needs no mastery and the kill potential is too high.
      There is little point grinding when you can play cheese shit like this.
      Things don't change while the same seats are occupied.
      Imagine how many bebies cry when this gets nerfed.

Regards,
      G.G.
      You can't gauge how strong any weapon is when doing arenas. Every time I solo queue it's a gamble. I don't know whether my healer will be in goddamn plate or using a merc jacket
    • New

When if ever will this insane weapon be nerfed?

If you play Crystal Arena, you will note that if your team has a bloodletter, you win, if the other side has one, you lose. It's really as simple as that, because the 40% execute is so completely broken, whoever weilds it wins. I regularly see Arena's where the Bloodletter has 11-15 kills per arena... and the damage, while on par with other weapons, means that basically you are playing a weapon that only ever needs to trim you down to 40% health... it's insane. Literally it is the most imbalanced weapon I have ever seen, not only in this MMO but in ANY MMO since MMO's began.

So overwhelming imbalanced was this weapon, with its 60% vs 100% health advantage, and maximum mobility reset, that initially i simply didn't level it as I thought it obvious that it would be nerfed and brought into line with other assassination weapons of it's type, but over a year later nothing has changed. 8|

What does it take for this weapon to finally be dealt with?
    • New

Log in the game and duel me for 500m silver, please use a bloodletter too since it's too OP.

Or go get # 1 in corrupted

Can't do that?

Guess what, it's not that OP.

Sword has a 50% cooldown on E compared to Bloodletter, can be immune to purge and can run faster.

Bloodletter probably low damage on QWE compared to other weapons. Curse E can do 2.5k dmg vs. bloodletter 1.9k dmg ( and the bloodletter needs opponent to be below 40% hp )
      Youtube Tametheark
    • New

yiconomics wrote:

Log in the game and duel me for 500m silver, please use a bloodletter too since it's too OP.

Can't do that?

Sword has a 50% cooldown on E compared to Bloodletter, can be immune to purge and can run faster.

Bloodletter probably low damage on QWE compared to other weapons. Curse E can do 2.5k dmg vs. bloodletter 1.9k dmg ( and the bloodletter needs opponent to be below 40% hp )
      lmao, new to the game or just trolling ?
    • New

yiconomics wrote:

Can't do that?

The reason why the bloodletter is op is because it has too much utility. Gatherers, transporters, small scale pvpers, rats, large scale pvpers all have a bloodletter. That 2.5k damage curse E can be I-framed with a chainslash or a shadow edge. I'd also like to point out that the 1h curse E is a purely single target skill that literally only deals damage whereas the bloodletter deals AOE damage, Reduces the cooldown of all your abilities, and is a mobility skill for either chasing on running away. the 1h curse doesn't have any mobility