How to get kicked from SUN in 5 minutes

    • He was ratting loot in that set the day before, multiple people offered to help him.
      He lied about not having money to buy sets
      Then he kept joining parties in 800 IP set with worker boot
      And ratting loot while everyone else fought
      He literally went overweight looting on an ox
      And to quote Selfie from SUN Public discord

      LetMeTakeSelfie wrote:

      u forgot to clip in the voice overlay where a Sun player twice offered you free gear and the fact that you ignored me telling you not to continue the party in your flat 4 ganking session - glad to see you included the massive combat looting in the end you running around overloaded.
    • lol i stand utterly corrected. The level of toxicity in you Tras

      Kushu wrote:

      He was ratting loot in that set the day before, multiple people offered to help him.
      He lied about not having money to buy sets
      Then he kept joining parties in 800 IP set with worker boot
      And ratting loot while everyone else fought
      He literally went overweight looting on an ox
      And to quote Selfie from SUN Public discord

      LetMeTakeSelfie wrote:

      u forgot to clip in the voice overlay where a Sun player twice offered you free gear and the fact that you ignored me telling you not to continue the party in your flat 4 ganking session - glad to see you included the massive combat looting in the end you running around overloaded.

    • i asked in guild chat a bunch of times if someone would help me transport my 1300 blight sets from BW but no one responded.. later itried to do it solo and lost all my sets.. apparently i mistakenly transported during prime time lol

      Kushu wrote:

      He was ratting loot in that set the day before, multiple people offered to help him.
      He lied about not having money to buy sets
      Then he kept joining parties in 800 IP set with worker boot
      And ratting loot while everyone else fought
      He literally went overweight looting on an ox
      And to quote Selfie from SUN Public discord

      LetMeTakeSelfie wrote:

      u forgot to clip in the voice overlay where a Sun player twice offered you free gear and the fact that you ignored me telling you not to continue the party in your flat 4 ganking session - glad to see you included the massive combat looting in the end you running around overloaded.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Traszxh ().

    • tabooshka wrote:

      its pretty clear you are his friend because you have brown nose
      We are friends, but I am more than happy to tell a friend when they are wrong. My views on this video come simply from watching it and seeing/hearing what happened in it. A "last warning" was given about the gear, and then 15 minutes later during what is clearly the same run, a kick and kill was performed, with reference made to that last warning.

      So imagine going to church with your parents, and you wear an inappropriate shirt, like maybe a Black Sabbeth shirt or something... and your mom says "Don't you ever wear that shirt to church again or I will slap the shit out of you!" And 15 minutes later, she slaps the shit out of you and says "I warned you about that shirt!" What the hell mom, when was I supposed to change?? That's how this video looks. There may be other behind the scenes stuff, I can't speak to that. From watching and listening to the video, this is what I saw and heard.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Blenfjorn ().

    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      tabooshka wrote:

      thanks for confirming, thats all we needed to know
      Yep no problem. And you're either in the guild or affiliated somehow or friends with them. This is why you're ignoring the clear and documented facts that can be seen by simply viewing and listening to the video.

      im the one that gave him a warning the day prior to this video :D

      so no, you are the one drawing conclusions based on not having full context.

      Your "friend" literally said to us that he died while transporting his "6.2" sets, you can check all his deaths, no such thing happened, this is just 2 of you trying to troll.
      He just repeated same shit in youtube comment, you might wanna get your story straight, because those "clear documents" dont exist.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by tabooshka ().

    • tabooshka wrote:

      im the one that gave him a warning the day prior to this video :D

      so no, you are the one drawing conclusions based on not having full context.

      Your "friend" literally said to us that he died while transporting his "6.2" sets, you can check all his deaths, no such thing happened, this is just 2 of you trying to troll.
      He just repeated same shit in youtube comment, you might wanna get your story straight, because those "clear documents" dont exist.
      I never validated the 6.2 set claim or anything else. Nor will I bother checking the 'very flawed at the moment' PvP kills page because it doesn't factor into what I was discussing. I watched a video and made a judgement based on the contents of that video. All of you are ignoring that chain of events. Warning about gear then kick and kill during same run referencing that warning. I have repeatedly said that the kick itself wasn't what made you guys wrong. It was the "last warning" plus the kick. I think my church scenario above captures the essence of that well enough so I can just point up screen to that instead of explaining yet again.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      tabooshka wrote:

      im the one that gave him a warning the day prior to this video :D

      so no, you are the one drawing conclusions based on not having full context.

      Your "friend" literally said to us that he died while transporting his "6.2" sets, you can check all his deaths, no such thing happened, this is just 2 of you trying to troll.
      He just repeated same shit in youtube comment, you might wanna get your story straight, because those "clear documents" dont exist.
      I never validated the 6.2 set claim or anything else. Nor will I bother checking the 'very flawed at the moment' PvP kills page because it doesn't factor into what I was discussing. I watched a video and made a judgement based on the contents of that video. All of you are ignoring that chain of events. Warning about gear then kick and kill during same run referencing that warning. I have repeatedly said that the kick itself wasn't what made you guys wrong. It was the "last warning" plus the kick. I think my church scenario above captures the essence of that well enough so I can just point up screen to that instead of explaining yet again.
      can you read? You based everything off 5 minutes out of context video and you ignored what happened days before

      He didnt get kicked for wearing trash gear like you claim, he literally got kicked for looting

      Holy shit, kids these days cant even troll properly.

      Your church scenario would look like this

      He got warned for wearing tshort and he got kicked for stealing relics from church 15 minutes later lmaoooo

      The post was edited 1 time, last by tabooshka ().

    • tabooshka wrote:

      can you read? You based everything off 5 minutes out of context video and you ignored what happened days before
      He didnt get kicked for wearing trash gear like you claim, he literally got kicked for looting

      Holy shit, kids these days cant even troll properly.

      Your church scenario would look like this

      He got warned for wearing tshort and he got kicked for stealing relics from church 15 minutes later lmaoooo
      Nah, because the gear is mentioned again as the kill is taking place. But w/e. You can pretend it is about the looting if you want. Gotta try to save face I suppose.